What's new

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
..........wait till you get the Blondie .......THEN you'll be high...good night my friend.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Swim is university educated, fell in love with the herb and studied 4 hours a day how to grow the chronic. Grades suffered, herb improved. Swim tells himself just grow the fuckin' things, n the rest will fall into place. I hope he's right :)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whodare...you say the most quoteable things, looks like I'm going to have to quote you again!

Peace I'm out!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I know lots of people with bachelors degrees who I wouldn't ask for advice about ANYTHING. My gf graduated at the top of her university class and I know a LOT more about most subjects than she does, but I never finished college.

Some people learn a lot in classrooms, others learn by experience or simply reading on their own.

There are some BRILLIANT college educated people out there, don't get me wrong. But anybody with cash and the ability to do their homework on time can get a piece of paper.

bobblehead

Veteran
I know lots of people with bachelors degrees who I wouldn't ask for advice about ANYTHING. My gf graduated at the top of her university class and I know a LOT more about most subjects than she does, but I never finished college.

Some people learn a lot in classrooms, others learn by experience or simply reading on their own.

There are some BRILLIANT college educated people out there, don't get me wrong. But anybody with cash and the ability to do their homework on time can get a piece of paper.

but how many people actually do it? 20%

ambition to do the work needs to be there. I said that most people are speaking from experience... which isn't bad. However, how many people really strive for perfection in their grows? From what I've seen, most are happy to grow some pot... but they're not even self sufficient and end up buying weed anyway.

The producers are low enough in number for the market to command a high price for a plant. It takes a specialized grower to produce on a commercial level.

I'm not attacking anyone who hasn't got a bachelors... but in job market, it distinguishes you from the rest... I bet your girlfriend is very good at what she does. You can be smart in different ways. I'm bilingual. That doesn't make me smarter than anyone, that just means I get to hear people bitching in another language.

I'm an advocate of formal learning, b/c you can learn just fine on your own, but it's a fact that with an instructor, you learn much faster. If everyone who wanted to be a good grower took bio 131 and chem 131, and applied what they learned, they would become a better grower.... It's not necessary to take those classes to be a great grower, but it might help get you there faster. That's all I'm saying.

DHF speak from 20+ years of growing experience. He did a whole hell of a lot of trial and error... and then he met krusty and heath...

I've been growing oh... 3 years? but small time. I'm jumping into the pool trying to do what someone with a whole hell of a lot more experience than me was doing (the last 4 years of his growing career). The learning curve is steep my friend. The faster you can climb it, the better off you'll be.

Last edited:
L

laylow

been readin a few posts about you takin me to school on this one bobble... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

waiting for this bitch to blow up.....

:pimp3:

L

laylow

all i do when i log on is..... go to your name... find more posts from bobble head.... and thats how i read ICmag.... :biglaugh:

you built and filled that other pod up yet or what!

:D

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Laylow is like a wife, crack that whip...you done yet???, Bloody English have no patience!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
yeeehhaawwwwww! Houses are fuckin' cheap in michigan broheim, REAL CHEAP!

$800 a month for a 3bdr w basement, half the cost of California livin', not includin cheaper electric, hmm..

You're in a good spot BH, swim can't wait for the scene to take off in PA, NJ, NY, etc.,, just gotta fly under the radar for now...

If you grow it, they will come..

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah but live through one of their winter's lol, it's give n take. I would be their in a heartbeat but I have a g/f who is going to inherit a large equestrian center only a mile from the coast and it's paid off! We are living here until we die.....Bobble hope everything is going well for you. Cannot wait to see how the "new and improved" BobblePods v2 do!

bobblehead

Veteran
Ya know what really grinds my gears? threads with no bud shots!!!

This isn't one of those threads... :smokey:

7 weeks

Hindu Kush
picture.php

C99
picture.php

Purple Urkel plant 3
picture.php

SB x SSSDH
picture.php

picture.php

Ultimate Strawberry Diesel (Mega, this isn't the same as yours)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemD
picture.php

StrawDD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man your C99 looks awesome wtf did I do? Guess I just got a bad strain? The ChemD and Sour Amnesia look amazing as well.

Great job bro your just killing it like I knew you would!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Bobble.. those plants are nice and all, but let me tell you how you can make 'em better. Grow HARD MODE. Let shit dry out for 8 days between watering. remove all foil-age. You're not growing foil, buddy. You want... all bud......

all bud.....

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol HARD MODE Anti you kill me, you read the "Crush" thread too OMG that was SOOO funny bwahahahaha.

foil-age ........... bwahahahahah