What's new

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

L

laylow

nice to see everything looking nice and green no def going on at all... how about some group shots of the whole system plants and all.... :D

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking nice bobble, some dank strains there bro. The Strawberry DD looks quite like the cough cut doesn't it.... not so much so in the appearance, what is she smelling like? I also like the look of the sour amnesia, they all look liek teh dizziggity dank tbf :joint:

How is the other pod hanging?

turbolaser4528

Veteran
love how you opened those bitches up for light penetration to all budsites, nice n healthy looking as well.

How are temps, humidity, and airflow at the moment?

bobblehead

Veteran
Man your C99 looks awesome wtf did I do? Guess I just got a bad strain? The ChemD and Sour Amnesia look amazing as well.

Great job bro your just killing it like I knew you would!

lol.. Yours came from different seed stock. Yours was from an outdoor mix, so it's unclear as to the paternal genetics influencing the growth... But the frosty buds, fruity smell, and fast finish are from C99. Don't get too worked up about it bro, just don't grow anymore of those seeds unless you're putting them outside.

C99 isn't really what we're looking for production wise... It's ok, but not outstanding.

Bobble.. those plants are nice and all, but let me tell you how you can make 'em better. Grow HARD MODE. Let shit dry out for 8 days between watering. remove all foil-age. You're not growing foil, buddy. You want... all bud......

all bud.....
lol HARD MODE Anti you kill me, you read the "Crush" thread too OMG that was SOOO funny bwahahahaha.

foil-age ........... bwahahahahah

Anti- I was like wtf? is he serious? lmao... Let shit dry out, so the roots explode... lol :laughing:

nice to see everything looking nice and green no def going on at all... how about some group shots of the whole system plants and all.... :D

lol... later in the week when I update the other room I'll put up a room shot. Have you built your racks yet? I'm waiting to see your version. Hopefully you have your clones ready to go so you should probably get those racks built before harvest... and let me tell you, painting takes time... lol

Looking nice bobble, some dank strains there bro. The Strawberry DD looks quite like the cough cut doesn't it.... not so much so in the appearance, what is she smelling like? I also like the look of the sour amnesia, they all look liek teh dizziggity dank tbf :joint:

How is the other pod hanging?

I'm telling you, it's 50/50 strawberry/chem... Few people see her like I do, but I guess since I found her, I should know her best... The leaves are ChemD, the shape of the buds is chemD, but the calyxes and the branches being full from top to bottom is Strawberry. ChemD is real top-heavy. The taste is strawberry/chem... with the chem being dominant just b/c it's so strong. Everyone I've shared her with loves this plant.

love how you opened those bitches up for light penetration to all budsites, nice n healthy looking as well.

How are temps, humidity, and airflow at the moment?

Everything is dialed-in, on point... The mixed strain room runs 75-83F, and the StrawDD room runs 80-88F. (My only explanation for this is that 1 side of my basement is probably cooler than the other) Airflow 2x a minute, humidity set to 70% for veg and stretch, and 50% for the house and the plants that are swelling.

When I got started, I spent a lot of money on controllers... several cooling controller, humidify, dehumidify, cool, heat... So the ship is running itself. I just have to refill the res, and strip out some leaves here and there.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Anti- I was like wtf? is he serious? lmao... Let shit dry out, so the roots explode... lol

Smoke a bowl and go read that Crush thread that mega linked to. Shit, I'm in the midst of a dry spell and I laughed out loud so many times. You gotta watch the videos on youtube for the full effect. (They're all linked to in the thread.)

When I got started, I spent a lot of money on controllers... several cooling controller, humidify, dehumidify, cool, heat... So the ship is running itself. I just have to refill the res, and strip out some leaves here and there.

That is where I plan to be on the second round through my cab. I already have a temp/humidity controller, but I'll be adding the other bells and whistles after I have some positive cashflow going.

L

laylow

I ante building shit till you take me to school and some :D i got 300 cuts ready to go straight in and i got the testers to flower out first.... then just then i might build some racks :biglaugh:

i gots a new space for some racks soon as its ready they will go up and no painting for me just cover it in reflective :wave:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I'm telling you, it's 50/50 strawberry/chem... Few people see her like I do, but I guess since I found her, I should know her best... The leaves are ChemD, the shape of the buds is chemD, but the calyxes and the branches being full from top to bottom is Strawberry. ChemD is real top-heavy. The taste is strawberry/chem... with the chem being dominant just b/c it's so strong. Everyone I've shared her with loves this plant.

duhhh this is the side effect of harvesting your crop and then thoroughly enjoying it :joint: you forget shit lol! :D Looking again I can see a lot of chem in there mate. I was thinking for a sec it was a back cross to strawberry d, but now I remember u mentioning the make up before... Whatever it is, looks like the fire :)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not a lot buddy just preparing myself for a trimming marathon lol

I am hip deep in trimming hell to bro....gro-bro is going to have to finish the other 2-3 lbs by himself as I leave early Friday morning.....

vangaurd

I have never had any more than 6oz to trim at a time and it was a pain in the everywhere! I couldnt imagine what you guys have to go through i think i am going to get a trim spin or whatever if i ever go for the pound mark. Awesome thread my man!!!!

bobblehead

Veteran
I ante building shit till you take me to school and some :D i got 300 cuts ready to go straight in and i got the testers to flower out first.... then just then i might build some racks :biglaugh:

i gots a new space for some racks soon as its ready they will go up and no painting for me just cover it in reflective :wave:

No painting? I'm just saying... untreated wood will suck up the humidity in the air, not to mention the water from wet pots... And then you get this mold colony growing... and spewing spores into the room... But hey, I know you got this...:dance013:

I can't wait for the new show in the new space. Can it accommodate 2 8x8 flip rooms? :D

looking good bobble, I bet that Sour Amnesia hits like a sledgehammer!

I sure hope so! I expect to be permanently detached from reality in the coming weeks... lol

duhhh this is the side effect of harvesting your crop and then thoroughly enjoying it :joint: you forget shit lol! :D Looking again I can see a lot of chem in there mate. I was thinking for a sec it was a back cross to strawberry d, but now I remember u mentioning the make up before... Whatever it is, looks like the fire :)

lol, I hope you didn't take that as my being upset... Cause I'll talk about my Strawberry Diesel x Chem bx1 all day.

If you really want to take a trip... Make wax/budder out of your trim... and then use the pyrex dish that you scraped your wax/budder out of, and make brownies in it... Then sample that wax/budder while consuming said brownies...

Welcome to my life this week. lol

I am hip deep in trimming hell to bro....gro-bro is going to have to finish the other 2-3 lbs by himself as I leave early Friday morning.....

No rest for the wicked huh Mega?

I have never had any more than 6oz to trim at a time and it was a pain in the everywhere! I couldnt imagine what you guys have to go through i think i am going to get a trim spin or whatever if i ever go for the pound mark. Awesome thread my man!!!!

lol... i trim 6oz in my sleep... The more you trim, the faster you get... You quit admiring each and every nug, cause they all start to look the same. If you cut off a few calyxes, oh well... cause there's a lot of bud to trim. (and you're making hash with the trim anyway... right?)

lol mega how long does it take you to trim your room?

He's slow, but he does a nice job... :laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the 1st row (bottom row) was 2 weeks AHEAD of everything else, we will NOT be doing that again, so it is being trimmed as it finishes, we do NOT pull buds early, we like our medicine fully baked (so to speak) LOL!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
looking sweet bobble. nice to see that these runs are going a lot better than the last. just started grabbing scrap pieces of wood to make my racks. hopefully should be done by sept. keep it green homey, SICK nug shots.

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
Week 3- It's getting really hard to take pics... The room is so full of plants! :blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Son Of A Bish.......that looks sweet and it's only 3 flipping weeks old?, Dyammmmmmn