What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

Rooibard

For cloning I find 2 things mattering the most: hygiene and making the final cut under water... After started following these religiously getting 100%... Take a few flowering clones and once they reveged they make perfect bushy mothers. Even ones that r 4 weeks into 12/12 will root ime. Then always dbl the numbers and pick the best ones.. And dump the rest to clubs maybe?

Peace

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks for the tips. I have gg4 and nd cuts looking great in cups of perlite right now. The grow hasn't been much of a priority lately. I pretty much threw everything together after the fire. It worked just well enough to keep me afloat. Now I have more time to get back on top of things.

bobblehead

Veteran
Growth has been incredible! :) The only thing that could make this grow better is if the right bed was 100% filled like the left bed.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Did u get anything from ranch systems

Not yet. I kinda got hit with some sticker shock at $3k minimum startup cost. I'm not going lease their equipment either... That's like throwing money away. I like what they offer though, and I haven't found anything comparable. I can probably afford a basic kit after this crop comes down... but then I'll probably put it at my lake house and get a system that controls irrigation and monitors light as well. It would make more sense to use such an expensive system on a larger grow... and the cellular interface would be great for my remote location.

For my upcoming trip I picked up a couple Koubachi sensors from amazon. I got one for $50 and another for $70, original MSRP $120. They measure moisture, temperature, and light. Wifi capable. So far they seem to work as advertised. As far as inexpensive wifi capable sensors go, they appear to be the best. A lot of other companies that were supposed to compete with Koubachi have gone by the wayside, while Koubachi has come out with newer models. There's even a wifi irrigation controller (greenIQ) that communicates with them for $250.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
looking amazing in here bobs :yummy:

even with your weird ass, warped, saggy cornered trellis frames that drives my ocd up a wall. :bigeye:

:respect:

bobblehead

Veteran
i love the little daisies!

Thanks! :) They brighten my day. There's also these cobalt blue flowers blooming right now that are really beautiful. I'm thinking about picking a few and putting them in the living room. Maybe in the downstem of a bong? :D

Looking great! That Nightmare bed looks really nice, well done!

It's gonna be a treat to trim! Don't get flaky on me...

Looks like shit and you know it

disclaimer: no bacon fat was used in the production of these plants. :biglaugh: :joint:

looking amazing in here bobs

even with your weird ass, warped, saggy cornered trellis frames that drives my ocd up a wall.

Thanks FF! Yeah I know the trellis is a bit of an eyesore, but I figure it's doing the job, right? lol I have seen that a lot of people put some PVC in the middle to make 4x4 squares. I think I'll add that the next round to help prevent the bowing. :whee: I just threw them together from spare PVC I had laying around.

I bet he finds car parts under those plants at harvest time. Maybe even Jimmy Hoffa.

Those are drip lines, not brake lines!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Thanks! :) They brighten my day. There's also these cobalt blue flowers blooming right now that are really beautiful. I'm thinking about picking a few and putting them in the living room. Maybe in the downstem of a bong? :D

aww! that's sweet!

I thought I was gonna get squeezed for hippy tears after my post. :cry: :biggrin:

I would totally put that bong bouquet on my dining room table!

:thank you: