What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's a very well thought out design bobble, agent smith sure does have some nice designs in his rooms... Nice way to implement the air towers. That's gonna work very well bro.

bobble said:
It's not pretty, but it was my first time and it works as intended!

I built my first grow room out of styroboard and the expanding foam stuff, had a blast pissin around with the foam lol! Messy but works well.

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this, set up is looking spot on. I smoke a lot so I forget, how many clones are going into the pods?

bobblehead

Veteran
That's a very well thought out design bobble, agent smith sure does have some nice designs in his rooms... Nice way to implement the air towers. That's gonna work very well bro.

I built my first grow room out of styroboard and the expanding foam stuff, had a blast pissin around with the foam lol! Messy but works well.

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this, set up is looking spot on. I smoke a lot so I forget, how many clones are going into the pods?

Thanks Shhh~. I have mad respect for Agent-Smith and his custom rooms... but horizontal lighting is losing battle... trying to redirect the light... Other than that we have a lot of the same ideas. Make the room the reflector.

Learning to use that expanding foam was fun alright... lol I wasted 1 can before I realized that you have to constantly shake it to get some steady nice foam. Once that stuff sets and cures it's pretty solid. I'll probably build the manifold out of OSB in the future now that I have something to take measurements off of.

Edit: I smoke a lot too... However many clones I can fit in 42-48 bobblebag planters. I have about 85 strawDD clones vegging for this... And 30-40 USD for another room.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I can't see the page for posts #80 - 120 for some reason?

You're not the only one experiencing trouble... I was having trouble with the server last night. Please come back and check again later. I promise you won't be disappointed. ;)

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking pretty sweet man, lots of work goin into that new thing

what are the dimensions? i forgot haha

I really want that USD..

keep it up

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
ahhhh fucker, of course I cant see any of the posts with all the good stuff!!!!!

Anyways, I know it is gonna be sick when I finally do. Keep on bobbling along homey.

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
looking pretty sweet man, lots of work goin into that new thing

what are the dimensions? i forgot haha

I really want that USD..

keep it up

8ft w x 7.5ft d x 8ft h.

This is the first of hopefully 4...

You can get the USD from down the road anytime. She's super vigorous. I'm gonna start tossing my more finicky strains. I couldn't kill off the USD if I tried, cause she throws down roots like none other.

ahhhh fucker, of course I cant see any of the posts with all the good stuff!!!!!

Anyways, I know it is gonna be sick when I finally do. Keep on bobbling along homey.

aod

Patience my man... patience.. The show hasn't even started. :blowbubbles:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw their is USD on the west coast :chin:

Bobble amazing work bro, sorry I have been so silent. I go in for surgery next week, I have hatched a bouncing 5 lb hernia..yipee!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
8ft w x 7.5ft d x 8ft h.

This is the first of hopefully 4...

You can get the USD from down the road anytime. She's super vigorous. I'm gonna start tossing my more finicky strains. I couldn't kill off the USD if I tried, cause she throws down roots like none other.

Great to hear on the goal of 4 Bobbleoctagons! :respect:

I finally yanked my USD a couple days back.. 81 days. Might could've gone to 85. Still awaiting a yield figger..

Anyway, I'm a little surprised to see you're still rockin' this, after my experience..? Though I did'er in dirt, and generally probably not as efficiently/environmentally sound as you, .. But she was a solid 11.5 weeks.. ?!

Either way, .. If you still are, I'd love to have a taste'r yours, because I'm sure you're doing it better than I. :D :ying:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
reposting for those who can't see page 8

reposting for those who can't see page 8

#1 order of business... The growers on "Weed Wars" on the Discovery channel are a joke. I shit on them... Or at least I'm about to.

So I just wrapped up a 12hr day of building... I'm so tired. I'm pretty happy though. :)
Enter the octagon
picture.php

Now, you don't have to port car manifolds to know a thing or two about airflow... ;) This is my intake manifold. I made it from styroboard, caulk, and expanding foam. It's not pretty, but it was my first time and it works as intended!
picture.php

Then the reflectix went up.
picture.php

And then, I inserted 8 5' PVC pipes into the intake manifold at the corners. This way the pipes will be between the racks, blowing air around the plants. Some of the holes are taped over on the pipes closest to the fan. This makes the air go all the way around, eliminating circulatory fans.
picture.php

Pond liner going down... what a bitch cutting in around those pipes..
picture.php

Exhaust out the ceiling. I hang a scrubber in the lung room.
picture.php

and the newest bobbleracks... lol... More like bobbleshelves now. They'll be complete with a 2' x 6" face for each shelf. I should be up and running by next week.
picture.php

Here's the most important post you're missing from page 8, Agent.

Bobble. you inspire me, brother. If I lived within driving distance, I'd come over and swing a hammer with you just to feel a part of it.

I love building shit.

When I saw that dude's "harvest" on weed wars I was like, "Crush!?!?!" but then he didn't do the creepy laugh.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
not sure what the problem is as I can open up all pages with no issue
could be down to the browser, I'm using Firefox but I'll test it with IE later to check

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RE> When I saw that dude's "harvest" on weed wars I was like, "Crush!?!?!" but then he didn't do the creepy laugh.

LMAO so true! He don't run HARD MODE, now that I think about it, only Bobblehead does.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
OH man, both of those intake manifolds are pretty serious. Agent-Smith, are you running a perpetual system in that I guess?

aod

Mister_D

Veteran
Fuck bobble you the man. Here I was thinking my take on the pods was going to give you some ideas, WRONG. Taking me to school yet again. Been following smith's grows for some time now, and didn't make the connection with the air manifold. Another stroke of genius I might add (k+ smith). Got fucked by the the RA in my lil room, but the big room did well as usual. This adds up to me having plenty of cash, but with my partner in the hospital i'm twice as busy. Seeing you put this together makes me want to start building my own set of pods even more (i've got space for two maybe three pods if I cram em + a veg area). I've got the space, plants, equipment, and money. Now I just need the time to build, and work out some of the minor details. Hopefully going to do one more crop in the big room and my partner will be well enough to take over so I can get things kicked off at the new location. Anyway i'll be watching and learning. Thanks again for doing the grunt work and sharing with all of us that wish to follow in your foot steps. Killin it bro.