What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

bobblehead

Veteran
All about the rotations.....Lovin all the different setups Bro......Awesome way to keep all yer eggs outta 1 basket......

Straw DD definitely shinin as a producer.........Keep dialin my buddy ....Yas`re getting there.......

Peace.....Freds.......:ying:......

Thanks... It sure is a lot easier now that the world seems to be done shitting on me.... For now. Anyway... More to come. ;)

Looking good mang. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

i've been gone for a minute.

2000+ posts!! what a saga!.....

Yeah dude I've kept with thread with mostly weekly updates for over a year now.. just a few weeks missed. What a ride. Like I've said, I'm taking a break once I hit the numbers I want... And I'll get them sooner than later.

Welcome back. Hope everything is good your way!

Is that a discolored bulb or is that an optical illusion? The first photo in your post seems to have a discolored bulb too but I can't really tell.

That's a brand new lamp. It's just burn in residue that will go away... The shadows make it look darker than it is.

Excellent bobble, the USD looks very impressive.

HGO

Thanks! Good to see you around HGO.

Plants are looking awesome bobble mate
Stoked to hear it's ticking along like clockwork

Thanks bOOm! I'm stoked to have things kicking along like clockwork... Cause I'm tired of being broke!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard their a cold wind blowing into your area today....make sure you dress warm you two guys!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
7F today and I'm in the city in the southern part of the state... Frigid.

Last I checked it was -10 here. My ac is freezing in the flower room so I have to keep shutting it off to defrost. Good thing I am only running one room at a time now otherwise it would get real hot real fast.

Mister_D

Veteran
7F today and I'm in the city in the southern part of the state... Frigid.

Last I checked it was -10 here. My ac is freezing in the flower room so I have to keep shutting it off to defrost. Good thing I am only running one room at a time now otherwise it would get real hot real fast.

Psssh, I thought it got cold in MI :moon:. Was up north last week in -20 without wind chill. Lucky for me I was busy indoors working and smoking tons of oil out of my new ecig :biggrin:

5th

Veteran
I switched to fahrenheit a few weeks ago. It warms me inside knowing its only -20 outside instead of the actual temperature. :joint:

D

DHF

Time to break out your tommy bahamas, and pour up an umbrella drink :dance013:.
Glad I live in Hell.......Fuckabuncha cold ass frozen bullshit snow and ice....

All my "arth and other itis`s make me medicate and keep me from bein more productive , and that ain`t a good thingy with shit ta take care of on a daily basis round my critter farm as well as tendin a waaay younger GF during 3 months of suckass cold bullshit round here.......Hell.....It`s even cold at my lil beach shack...anyways.....

Lookin into them coconut oil canna caps D9 was talkin bout for earlin my joints and havin better range of motion for my old ass during the winter months along with that warm fuzzy feeling without the head change.....

Peace......Freds......:ying:......

Mister_D

Veteran
today it is suppose to get up to a blistering 15. It will probably burn the paint off the car. Might have to break out the SPF 9 million to get the mail.

And don't forget your welding goggles either. Two seconds in sun that intense will melt the retinas right out of your eye sockets, temple of doom style :biggrin:.

bobblehead

Veteran
ok, super weird when I just opened up this page... Under my name, instead of my avatar and rep, was a bunch of text... and it said bobblehead is a survivor. but like it was repeated over and over and over... What a weird message.

So I got up north... and it was frickin cold! The power must have gone out at some point, because one of my flip timers was blank and the timer for the 600's was toast. The lights being out made the temps drop drastically throughout the house... I got them turned back on, and plugged in another space heater in the veg room. That's a total of 4 space heaters running now. I really need more lights. If I'm still running this spot next winter please believe I'm gonna have a bunch of extra ballasts on hand. I just haven't had the money for it. So yeah, it was like 53F in the veg room when I got there. I got it warmed up... and around 12am I ended up passing out in there until I woke up... by then the rest of the house had warmed up and I found my bed! Everything except the bathroom that is. I had to drive all the way to wal mart to poop in the morning because my bathroom is frozen, and I wasn't about to climb under the house with the heat gun to thaw the possibly exploded pipes. I'll handle that later if needed...

There's also this gfi socket that keeps popping and stopping my garage door from opening... so I replaced that. I replaced the fried timer, and I added a socket with constant power before it so that I can have my timer for the flip plugged in right next to everything. Much cleaner.

But the grow must go on!

I need to expand my veg space. I'm really good at spending money before I make it.

harvested @ 10 weeks
Golden Goat
picture.php

picture.php

USD- I'm not happy with how this plant turned out. The leaves should be curling over with trichs. The calyxes aren't as swollen as they should be. This is why I tell everyone to run her 11 weeks instead of 10. It's not the same plant.
picture.php

picture.php

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
ok, super weird when I just opened up this page... Under my name, instead of my avatar and rep, was a bunch of text... and it said bobblehead is a survivor. but like it was repeated over and over and over... What a weird message.

Bobble... that's the message that appears when you hover your cursor over your green dots. (You can try it on mine, if you want. Anti is also a survivor.)

So your browser was interpreting the code as text momentarily and you saw a bunch of them because each green dot is a separate image and each image is tagged with that text.

Mystery solved!

Glad you're getting things sorted out.

We're all pulling for you.

bobblehead

Veteran
Headband 1200w @5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Straw DD on the left, kinda droopy... Golden Goat on the right, doing great... Could just be the temperature. Straw DD is a sensitive little bitch. 1290w @ 3 weeks
picture.php

I dropped the lights down and lollipopped my clones after I culled about 20... I counted 110 chem d. temps are up to 75F, RH 35% and I'm pumping heat straight from the reflectors with a 435cfm fan through a whole house humidifier... There is no measurable humidity in the air right now without the humidifier. This climate is wild. I really need to make my money on this place and shut it down! Or just get a lot more lights like I was talking about earlier...
picture.php

whatthe215

Veteran
i like the photo of the 1200w headband room opening.

if low temps and RH are an issue, could moving more towards a sealed co2 environment help? probably not the best idea though considering you're only up there so much.

how many watts of lighting are currently in the house? i'm taking advantage of this cooler winter climate by having 2 extra lights and a lot more veg. too much veg, they're begging to get into flip rooms.

edit: just noticed the post on the previous page, i been struggling with flow recently too. too many expenses and not a dialed enough room is my issue. one of the biggest motivations behind my planned SOG. cant wait for anything to veg and need a decent harvest.

so 4 space heaters? are they 1500watt each?

Latest posts

Latest posts