What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

bobblehead

Veteran
USD- one of the colas leaned too close to a lamp and got scorched... crazy thing has buds falling all over.
picture.php

picture.php

Sour D
picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Headband @ 4 weeks- 1200w donut, 10 plants. Crazy thing is in this grow I found a bunch of drippers that were closed so some plants were getting more feed than others but they all reached roughly the same height? There's nute solution under the rocks in the bucket... So I'm thinking passive wicking saved my ass.. As intended. Anyway, all the drippers are open now! I did a ton of leaf and branch trimming. Really opened up the canopy for exposure.
picture.php

picture.php

4 Straw DD on the left, 4 Goat on the right, @ 2 weeks today. 1290w, and I'm thinking about adding another 430w.
picture.php

Mostly Chem D vegging up... I think they're gonna need 2 more weeks. I just dropped the lights now that they've had some time to acclimate.
picture.php

Mister_D

Veteran
...... you must spread some reputation before giving it to bobble again :biggrin: Good to see things humming along as they should be

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome ..but we expect nothing less....great job bro! (standing ovation)

I believe that "white stuff" is perlite ..he clones in it (shrug) works for him!

bobblehead

Veteran
whats the white stuff you clone in?

and I love the look of the straw DD, that would be my pick to monocrop :)

Perlite.... and yes, Straw DD is my #1 pick for cropping from now on. The goat has a place too. The rest are just gonna be grown on the side for funzies...

G

GMax

buds are looking nice and I am digging the 1290w grow... I kinda miss my 400s I may have to dust them off and fire them up soon

keep it up bro and happy harvesting..pulling for ya as always

silver hawaiian

Veteran
That USD looks incredible man. The Sour D is impressive also, .. Both in terms of stature and awesomeness. :D

I think now you've had a few larger plant runs, after the racks, .. right? What are you finding you dig/loathe about each? In terms of fewer, larger plants v several smaller.. ?

Everything is lookin' great man. I love how we get updates on multiple situations all at once. :D

bobblehead

Veteran
That USD looks incredible man. The Sour D is impressive also, .. Both in terms of stature and awesomeness. :D

I think now you've had a few larger plant runs, after the racks, .. right? What are you finding you dig/loathe about each? In terms of fewer, larger plants v several smaller.. ?

Everything is lookin' great man. I love how we get updates on multiple situations all at once. :D

It's easier to fill out an even canopy with lots of smaller plants... But it's easier to feed one large plant... If you can come up with all the clones needed for SOG and irrigate all of them, you're going to have superior results to one or a few large plants.

D

DHF

All about the rotations.....Lovin all the different setups Bro......Awesome way to keep all yer eggs outta 1 basket......

Straw DD definitely shinin as a producer.........Keep dialin my buddy ....Yas`re getting there.......

Peace.....Freds.......:ying:......

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Plants are looking awesome bobble mate :good:
Stoked to hear it's ticking along like clockwork ;)
:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts