What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

JetLife175

Veteran
Been wanting so bad to throw a Blue Dream Cut out in my backyard for years now just to see what she does. That Santa Cruz cut is something truly special.

First time I smoked it I was literally high as a kite for 5-6 hours. I have been chasing that dragon ever since. Been almost 20 years hahaha.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been wanting so bad to throw a Blue Dream Cut out in my backyard for years now just to see what she does. That Santa Cruz cut is something truly special.

First time I smoked it I was literally high as a kite for 5-6 hours. I have been chasing that dragon ever since. Been almost 20 years hahaha.
That’s cool:) I’m fond of it as well I’ve been growing her out on and off for a long while now & other people are holding onto it , so I’m moving on :redface:

Akss

Day 49 nug...
IMG_20231028_105129967.jpg

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

What's your personal opinion on potency compared to more modern buds?
The classics were the classics for a reason. Most modern stuff has mostly cookie hybrid effects, where as this is straight uplifting, dreamy, psychedelic haze effects. Super euphoric, giggly, happy weed that you won’t find in any of these modern strains and yes, she’s very potent. It smells like a bag of frankincense and when you crack open a nug it’s a musty, blueberry, candy and incense funk. It’s downright delicious terps wise, even while burning a joint, it smells like an amazing musty, sweet, berry, incense

Tony Tokes

Is it ssh or sc haze as the mother?,I remember their was some debate about it a while back,76
Supposed to be SSH idk if it was the mother or not the longer hazes tended to be male to make the crosses faster instead of waiting the 20 weeks a female haze would take. Neville said he’d do that anyway but who knows lol