What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

William76

Nice!, definitely sounds worth running,I'll get her at some point,was offered her b4 but had a lot going on at the time.76

Asentrouw

In the past I had two different pheno's from cheap Blue Dream seed; one of them was almost pitch black.

Has anyone some info on this pheno and wether it is related to the original Blue Dream?

Don't have pics, but it looks exactly like the one attached. Very dark purple stems and buds, almost black. Tropical fruit, nice sour grape/berry smell. Not a huge yielder, but very thight nugs. Quite special structure; a stalk with some long leaves and upstanding leaves around the buds.

Attachments

• us1dzkghsd581.jpg
    us1dzkghsd581.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 29

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
She definitely seems to be more suited to outdoor growing unless you really like plant maintenance.
She is so tight noded that while you may end up with 4-6 lbs per light 2-3 of that will be larf because light just won’t penetrate into her canopy.
In my setup growing one plant per light she required 3x the amount maintenance of most of the plants I run.
For this reason I let her go. The finished product is up there with the best of the best however.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

She definitely seems to be more suited to outdoor growing unless you really like plant maintenance.
She is so tight noded that while you may end up with 4-6 lbs per light 2-3 of that will be larf because light just won’t penetrate into her canopy.
In my setup growing one plant per light she required 3x the amount maintenance of most of the plants I run.
For this reason I let her go. The finished product is up there with the best of the best however.
Definitely not my Santa Cruz blue dream. Nothing tight about her nodes and I never get larf. She has pinecones at the top, and all the way to the bottom. The lowest lowers on even a 5 foot tall plant has hand grenades clear down past the pot. I can easily hit 8-10 oz on just a 5 gal pot under a 1000w hps. She had very skinny sativa leaves and a wide open plant structure, she’s an absolute unit for yield and terps, got mine from Santa Cruz

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Definitely not my Santa Cruz blue dream. Nothing tight about her nodes and I never get larf. She has pinecones at the top, and all the way to the bottom. The lowest lowers on even a 5 foot tall plant has hand grenades clear down past the pot. I can easily hit 8-10 oz on just a 5 gal pot under a 1000w hps. She had very skinny sativa leaves and a wide open plant structure, she’s an absolute unit for yield and terps, got mine from Santa Cruz
Lol.
I hit 2 lbs in a 2 gallon under a 750 and I stand by what I say.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Lol.
I hit 2 lbs in a 2 gallon under a 750 and I stand by what I say.
Wasn’t disputing your cut’s weight, just the node spacing and larf situation. If it doesn’t look like grass blade leaves, it’s prob not the real cut. Lots of hso blue dream phenos out there that always yield huge, the real test is does it smell like frankincense when cured and do the leaves look like haze leaves?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Wasn’t disputing your cut’s weight, just the node spacing and larf situation. If it doesn’t look like grass blade leaves, it’s prob not the real cut. Lots of hso blue dream phenos out there that always yield huge, the real test is does it smell like frankincense when cured and do the leaves look like haze leaves?
he's got the real cut, it's been circulating on ICmag forever, same one we all run.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

He’s got it ..you’re questioning everybody about the legitimacy of their cuts
Well I can for certain tell you that your headband is in fact not loompa’s headband, I showed you pics of loompa’s headband from his official site, it looks exactly like mine with that OG structure cuz we got it from Loompa…Meanwhile your cut throws gigantic baseball bats, just appreciate that you have a nice yielding cut that looks good and stop whining when someone challenges what you think you know with facts. Enjoy your “blue dream” and your “headband”. This whole site does nothing but bitch and moan about where their cuts came from

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Why do you have a bug up your ass?
Why are you crying about legitimacy of your cut? Lol, genuine question? If you like what you run, why do you care what I say so much? I’ve been duped on clones before and if I liked the smoke, it never really mattered to me 🤷‍♂️. Just my two cents

Desert Dan

Veteran
As far as I know there have always been two blue dream cuts… The Santa Cruz cut and a more squat berry leaning cut. Snowhigh used both when creating his Blueberry Blast ages ago.

There are several cuts referred to as headband and more sour cuts in the past year than I ever cared to know of.

The point is if we put our egos aside we all have knowledge and experience that can be shared in a constructive way on this forum. A bit of mutual respect goes a long way.

Props to anyone still doing the thing.

-DD