What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

As far as I know there have always been two blue dream cuts… The Santa Cruz cut and a more squat berry leaning cut. Snowhigh used both when creating his Blueberry Blast ages ago.

There are several cuts referred to as headband and more sour cuts in the past year than I ever cared to know of.

The point is if we put our egos aside we all have knowledge and experience that can be shared in a constructive way on this forum. A bit of mutual respect goes a long way.

Props to anyone still doing the thing.

-DD
Well said Desert Dan, much respect to you 🫡.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Just remember you thought you had the real sdubb for a long time, even bred with it. And it turned out not to be sdubb after all. These things happen all the time.
that's true, I never smoked the real Sour Dubb before getting the fake cut but Blue dream was in my first dispo purchase after getting my Cali Med card and I smoked it for 6 years out there, it was always the same, and it's the same cut that's been going around the east coast ICmag peeps for at least 9 years, got a mom downstairs now and it's been easy to get since the 1st gene traders event, whenever that was...

Pretty certain this is another classic that Chaco shared freely and that's how it spread out here.

the fake sour dubb is still one of the best sour cut tho, grew it again this year and it crushed.

View attachment 18970699

i.love.scotch

Cool thread! Great to have documentation of the real Blue Dream. I always figured she'd have big sativa spears (given the haze aspect) so its interesting to see she has a more chunky bud structure. She's gorgeous

LostTribe

Premium user
The force is strong with the Blue Dream. Upside-down rooters w a Lil sliver tucked back into to holes at the bottom. Swabbed with clonex and moistened just enough to not be soggy with ro, calmag 180ppm and top up w maxibloom to 450ppm total (.9ec ph 5.9) heat mat set to 80 the last couple days which really speeds it up. Opened bag smells of delicious bd! Classic!
20240406_110216.jpg
20240406_110309.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts