What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting a log to chart the growth of this Santa Cruz Blue Dream
076377CA-0CD1-4C49-9210-03162BE60AC7.jpeg
15BE118A-202E-4B37-940D-64972C3DCCDA.jpeg
F936560E-F20A-40B6-BC5D-36CD3E059354.jpeg
62A9A0AC-41EB-4736-AB73-F4A1815D31DC.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sick! always wanted that cut. Enjoy Star!

Blueberry cedar terps up next… Get her back in circulation!

-DD
👍 yes ..And also I will tell you why I like her >> she grows incredibly the vigor is off the charts (probably the most) about any strain and circulation ? and a high although not overwhelmingly potent which is just fine is actually a very good quality high…Also the name is universally recognizable in the people in my area I would say 99% of them have never even tried it

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this one but I have a quick growing question.

........... is the pruning at the bottom of the plant from taking cuttings or getting rid of the less productive/more problematic area? :tiphat:
Maybe flower has his own reasons. When I do it it is part to clean up the bottom but mostly to concentrate the plants energy into the tops.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this one but I have a quick growing question.

........... is the pruning at the bottom of the plant from taking cuttings or getting rid of the less productive/more problematic area? :tiphat:

Maybe flower has his own reasons. When I do it it is part to clean up the bottom but mostly to concentrate the plants energy into the tops.

Top 5 all time lovely plant FP!
@CosmicGiggle @bigtacofarmer @LostTribe … I’ve learned through the experience that they grow best when I clean the fuck out of them almost all the way to the tops… remember that I’m grow for profit and I only want primo flowers no larf allowed … lol 😂 … it’s gonna be done indoors the flowering if I was outdoors it would be a different story although I would still continue to clean them

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
@CosmicGiggle @bigtacofarmer @LostTribe … I’ve learned through the experience that they grow best when I clean the fuck out of them almost all the way to the tops… remember that I’m grow for profit and I only want primo flowers no larf allowed … lol 😂 … it’s gonna be done indoors the flowering if I was outdoors it would be a different story although I would still continue to clean them
I always remove at least 50% of the lowers. Lately since I went back to horizontal for the led bars I started pulling all fans after stretch around 3w and again 5-7w depending on how long the variety goes. I had pretty good luck with the canna for 2 runs and probably enough for one more and boost for a bit. I did add recharge once a week and have started using mr fulvic too. Liked that the canna didnt have too much ph swing for me. Nice not to have to use RO as well so that was also a plus.

LT

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For the sake of conversation Do we actually know the origins of blue dream? can it be traced back to the original area and the people who made the strain? .. Blueberry x Super silver haze? or was it super silver haze x blueberry? Whose blueberry ? whose super super haze I’m thinking the first I heard about it was probably around 2006/2007 I’m not sure

goingrey

For the sake of conversation Do we actually know the origins of blue dream? can it be traced back to the original area and the people who made the strain? .. Blueberry x Super silver haze? or was it super silver haze x blueberry? Whose blueberry ? whose super super haze I’m thinking the first I heard about it was probably around 2006/2007 I’m not sure
Yeah that would be interesting. Don't recall ever hearing about its origins.

First mention on ICMag is from 2012. Someone casually mentioning they are looking for a clone.