What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Bolsheviks are actually who started the revolution. They are jews. nothing called me out... still right. take an actual history class or read a book.
As I said, the Jews accounted for about 5% of revolutionaries. They supported the revolution, because like others, they were oppressed by the landowners who controlled the means of production.

I did my information from books. Perhaps you should actually read the links you are posting.

AND the Holodomor was as equally burning Christians burning ( while you say jews) Christians more than jews and thank FUCK in the US of A I get to state my opinion about christian being burned in russia by the bolsheviks

As I said, the Jews accounted for about 5% of revolutionaries. They supported the revolution, because like others, they were oppressed by the landowners who controlled the means of production.

I did my information from books. Perhaps you should actually read the links you are posting.

Not sure your point

I will read but when you call me a drunk . I get off put.You did that

Chi13

ICMag Donor
AND the Holodomor was as equally burning Christians burning ( while you say jews) Christians more than jews and thank FUCK in the US of A I get to state my opinion about christian being burned in russia by the bolsheviks
I thought the people were starved, not burned? I guess burning is more dramatic though. A horrid part of history though.
Not sure your point
No, you certainly aren't.
You linked a wiki page and encyclopedia Britanica, neither of which at all backed up what you were saying. So I suggest you read what you linked.

I thought the people were starved, not burned? I guess burning is more dramatic though. A horrid part of history though.

You linked a wiki page and encyclopedia Britanica, neither of which at all backed up what you were saying. So I suggest you read what you linked.
AWWWA! Nope Christians got starved by jews ... cute you not knowing history

Last edited:

You gave me links and I read... I gave you facts and you denied... Facts don't care about your opinion

I am a Ben Shapiro fan! He IS ortodox jew... so quit calling me names

Chi13

ICMag Donor

No I got my facts from family and I can post sites. But first hand experience is best

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
[/QUOTE]

You gave me links and I read... I gave you facts and you denied... Facts don't care about your opinion
There you go! Both links you provided. See quote from Mrs. Berkster. Please, what facts have you provided?:wallbash:

I guess you will fall asleep eventually.:friends:

There you go! Both links you provided. See quote from Mrs. Berkster. Please, what facts have you provided?:wallbash:

I guess you will fall asleep eventually.:friends:[/quote]
And now your are being sweet

I guess you will fall asleep eventually.:friends:[/quote]
How is there? I won't be nice... as I said you are sweet

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: seriously,why do you guys even bother?

seem both pointless and frustrating,plus the long term brain damage caused by reading that nonsense:D

Chi13

ICMag Donor

seem both pointless and frustrating,plus the long term brain damage caused by reading that nonsense:D
This is why I normally ban myself from posting in political threads. Unfortunately I love history and can't help biting occasioanally. :bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is why I normally ban myself from posting in political threads. Unfortunately I love history and can't help biting occasioanally. :bigeye:

kinda exactly what the ignore function is for,you can still participate and not waste time with that certain segment who have nothing to say very loudly...i can say with great confidence you won't be missing any pearls of wisdom,not even ones cast before swine!

h.h.

Veteran
I use ignore but I don’t want to totally mute the conversation. I welcome opposing opinions from all ends of the spectrum. It’s the constant spamming along with the constant repetition of all the unsupported bullshit that prompts my one word responses. We’ve just gone through 4 years of a bullshit presidency with all of its bullshit supporters repeating nothing but bullshit. Then they want you to play in it with them. Want to engage you with bullshit.

mowood3479

Veteran

Hey good buddy mr fish stick,
Idk where you get your science (probably nasa) but reading info that you disagree with or think is false is actually very good for your brain (and ego).
There have been academic papers written on the subject if you don’t want to take my word for it.

MoeFunk

Interview with Patrick Byrne, regarding all things 'blatant election fraud' related, but in particular the recent NYT article by Maggie Haberman and goes in depth on what REALLY went down in the White House. An inside perspective from someone who was there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M21etw9jZIA

"I'm gonna fuck these guys up!"... Love me some Patrick Byrne.

:gaga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts