What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Please don't get your history from Mrs Berkster. Every sentence is inaccurate.
The Jews were not behind the Bolshevik revolution; this is Hitler era propaganda. The majority of Russians were Christian. There was also a Jewish population and Jews were involved with the revolution.
The revolution was not anti Christian, although they were certainly anti religious. It was against the ruling upper classes. Elite if you like, since that's become the popular term. It came about because of the appalling conditions workers and peasants endured under the land owning elite. Communism is anti all religions, including Christian and Jew. Stalin put to death many Jews.
Jews did not declare war on Germay. Wtf? How is that even possible?
Holodomor seems ethnically based, not religious.

??? Someone who posts during coctail hour on a grow site, with zero interest in cannabis?

antisemitic canards still exist....
in the minds of poorly educated rednecks.

it’s about to be 2021...
and these idiots are spreading the same lies they did a hundred years ago.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
. OMGOODNESS! the Bolsheviks are absolutely jews. NO Historian has denied that. Take a history class
More garbage. Are you deliberately lying?
I studied at university as part of a degree in Sociology. Russian revolution was part of that. So, from actual history books. Where do you get your history? Right wing sites?
From Wiki (because I'm lazy). Does 5% make it Jewish? Just in case you misunderstand that means 95% were not Jewish.
According to the 1922 Bolshevik party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total, and in the 1920s of the 417 members of the Central Executive Committee, the party Central Committee, the Presidium of the Executive of the Soviets of the USSR and the Russian Republic, the People's Commissars, 6% were ethnic Jews
The Holodomor was absolutely about killing Christians! Where do you get your history? I am offended as a Christian that was had family killed by the Bolshevik jews. How dare you
That cant be right as the Bolshevks aren't Jews. So please don't feign indignation.
As I said, ethnic based. They may have also been Christians but that was not the reason.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

I studied at university as part of a degree in Sociology. Russian revolution was part of that. So, from actual history books. Where do you get your history? Right wing sites?
From Wiki (because I'm lazy). Does 5% make it Jewish?
According to the 1922 Bolshevik party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total, and in the 1920s of the 417 members of the Central Executive Committee, the party Central Committee, the Presidium of the Executive of the Soviets of the USSR and the Russian Republic, the People's Commissars, 6% were ethnic Jews

That cant be right as the Bolshevks aren't Jews. So please don't feign indignation.
As I said, ethnic based. They may have also been Christians but that was not the reason.

You are actually just gross in your comments

From Wiki (because I'm lazy). Does 5% make it Jewish? Just in case you misunderstand that means 95% were not Jewish.

So your Russian sociology is better than family? And I'm the drunk? lolllll

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So your Russian sociology is better than family? And I'm the drunk? lolllll
Yes, or are you suggesting an oral history from nearly 100 years ago is accurate? I am not denying that Holodomor occcurred. I am just disagreeing that it was anti-Christian. It was anti Ukraine.
Very sure that historically Bolsheviks are jews. NO One has denied that
No that is completely wrong. It is a well known and discredited conspiracy theory. There weren't even a huge percentage of Russians who were Jews. as I said and quoted a link, only about 5% of Bolsheviks were Jewish.
This is ridiculous. You do realise that communism is anti-religious? That means all religions including Jewish.

From the exact site you just linked;
Some scholars believe that the famine was planned by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement.

Nothing to do with Christianity at all.[/quote]
Wasn't my link... quoted it... nice try

G

From the exact site you just linked;
Some scholars believe that the famine was planned by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement.

Nothing to do with Christianity at all.[/QUOTE]

Correct, and contrary to US propaganda, Marx was not an Atheist, but rather an Agnostic, who was offended at manipulations carried out over hundreds/thousands of years, by despotic governments who used the sanctity of the Bible and other religious docs to put the seal of approval on their crimes against humanity, whether graphically physical, or economic, or territorial infractions.

In short, Marx was not anti-religion, he was anti-Stockholm Syndrome, anti-manipulation, and anti-bourgeoise.

You know, the Wall St., Pennsylvania Ave., Pentagon, corporate lobbyist, DoD contractor crowd, who are so prone to wrapping their brand of Fascism or tyranny in a flag and bible pages, pretending they're patriots, when all they really are is opportunists and carpet-baggers..

Yes, or are you suggesting an oral history from nearly 100 years ago is accurate? I am not denying that Holodomor occcurred. I am just disagreeing that it was anti-Christian. It was anti Ukraine.

No that is completely wrong. It is a well known and discredited conspiracy theory. There weren't even a huge percentage of Russians who were Jews.
This is ridiculous. You do realise that communism is anti-religious? That means all religions including Jewish.
Bolsheviks are actually who started the revolution. They are jews. nothing called me out... still right. take an actual history class or read a book.

Or guys... listened to your parents or grandparents instead of fucking lectures. I am wrong... people that lived then know the truth unlike your baby talking history

Status
Not open for further replies.