What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Lovin'g all the tears.

Hey, trumphumpers, did you see his announcement a few hours ago....whinin' like a child he was....this is your guy....makes ya proud , ay?

306-232 landslide!

trump is a loser and is at this moment all spun about losing bigly.

He should control his anger, he may blow a brain vein.

minds_I

Hello all,

Lovin'g all the tears.

Hey, trumphumpers, did you see his announcement a few hours ago....whinin' like a child he was....this is your guy....makes ya proud , ay?

306-232 landslide!

trump is a loser and is at this moment all spun about losing bigly.

He should control his anger, he may blow a brain vein.

minds_I

Yep you posted that days ago.. This for me isn't about Trump but for fraud, But cute you think people whine
minds_I[/quote]

Absolem

Conservatives who thought like William F Buckley are no longer welcome in the GOP.

They denounced white supremacy and racism.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So you don't realize the Bolshevik revolution was all jews as they are? And Now you are claiming that Hitler started fake news and not jews who started fake news? Because the Bolsheviks did start an anti-Christian revolution that killed over 100 million Chistian land owning citizens. And then after that jews did declare war on Germany.. so maybe "fake news" was allowed as Christians were being killed in the holodomor which most Americans are not taught about
Please don't get your history from Mrs Berkster. Every sentence is inaccurate.
The Jews were not behind the Bolshevik revolution; this is Hitler era propaganda. The majority of Russians were Christian. There was also a Jewish population and Jews were involved with the revolution.
The revolution was not anti Christian, although they were certainly anti religious. It was against the ruling upper classes. Elite if you like, since that's become the popular term. It came about because of the appalling conditions workers and peasants endured under the land owning elite. Communism is anti all religions, including Christian and Jew. Stalin put to death many Jews.
Jews did not declare war on Germay. Wtf? How is that even possible?
Holodomor seems ethnically based, not religious.
So ignorant while posting about me... You really have no idea who I am
??? Someone who posts during coctail hour on a grow site, with zero interest in cannabis?

The Jews were not behind the Bolshevik revolution; this is Hitler era propaganda. The majority of Russians were Christian. There was also a Jewish population and Jews were involved with the revolution.
The revolution was not anti Christian, although they were certainly anti religious. It was against the ruling upper classes. Elite if you like, since that's become the popular term. It came about because of the appalling conditions workers and peasants endured. Communism is anti all religions, including Christian and Jew. Stalin put to death many Jews.

??? Someone who posts during coctail hour on a grow site, with zero interest in cannabis?
. OMGOODNESS! the Bolsheviks are absolutely jews. NO Historian has denied that. Take a history class

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]??? Someone who posts during coctail hour on a grow site, with zero interest in cannabis? Appreciate your. post.. still have zero idea of my life!!
[/FONT]

G

The revolution was not anti Christian, although they were certainly anti religious. It was against the ruling upper classes. Elite if you like, since that's become the popular term. It came about because of the appalling conditions workers and peasants endured. Communism is anti all religions, including Christian and Jew. Stalin put to death many Jews.
Holodomor seems ethnically based, not religious

And there -are- , indeed, many other countries that have charters of rights, rights to free speech of varying liberal parameters (did I cuss? I wrote 'liberal'), freedom of movement, etc., and the majority of the countries in Europe practice one degree or another of socialized existence... to the advantage of their people, with no Bolsheviks actively taking over railroad yards with WWI belt-fed machine guns, etc., etc.

One major problem with nationalism as a condition, nationally, is that it tends to eclipse the reality that there are other valuable countries with their own unique problems and views, that in them reside (for the most part) average, every-day people, who want the same fucking things WE do.

There ya' go. I'd been holding that in for (I think) weeks, if not months.;)

The revolution was not anti Christian, although they were certainly anti religious. It was against the ruling upper classes. Elite if you like, since that's become the popular term. It came about because of the appalling conditions workers and peasants endured under the land owning elite. Communism is anti all religions, including Christian and Jew. Stalin put to death many Jews.

The Holodomor was absolutely about killing Christians! Where do you get your history? I am offended as a Christian that was had family killed by the Bolshevik jews. How dare you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts