What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Only a treasonous kunt would not...why do you hate america?

I do not. I just happen to love all of humanity. And really have no use for patriotism. We are not the greatest. And we deserve no more privledge than anyone else.

Why do you not see the mental disease our culture suffers from and how it negatively effects everyone. Not just America?

MoeFunk

You do realize he probably only post once for every hundred times you do? And his posts all appear to be based on facts while yours are based on nonsense.

It really is not a fair comparrison.

H.H. - posts per day : 1.89

Moe Funk - posts per day : 1.19

Derp. Are we tired of winning yet? :gaga:

MoeFunk

Just another insult from Funkn Moe. You bring so much to the table.

Actually, I started with an on topic post, with a link to an hour long interview, which I listened to and found helpful. IOW... a contribution. Then H.H. started shitting on it.

Then Med4U made a relevant on topic post, and Small Taco replied with an insult.

Did I give it right back to both of them. Yup! Then they start complaining.

I can do this all day bitches!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Actually, I started with an on topic post, with a link to an hour long interview, which I listened to and found helpful. IOW... a contribution. Then H.H. started shitting on it.

Then Med4U made a relevant on topic post, and Small Taco replied with an insult.

Did I give it right back to both of them. Yup! Then they start complaining.

I can do this all day bitches!

Moe just calm the fuck down.
Say what you want but lay off the insults.
Everybody here is capable of hurling it.

med4u

Veteran
I do not. I just happen to love all of humanity. And really have no use for patriotism. We are not the greatest. And we deserve no more privledge than anyone else.

Why do you not see the mental disease our culture suffers from and how it negatively effects everyone. Not just America?

How do you expect to effect change around the world when you have no stable basis from which to preach your message? ...without the constitution you would have no freedom of speech or even a platform to state your noble beliefs from....lip service may make you feel better about yourself...but no one else is impressed or moved by empty rhetoric and harsh criticism of your own country....it only serves to negate the very message your hoping to convey

Very ironic you pretend to project love and humanity....with hate and vile .....:dunno:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nobody is challenging the Constitution.

Just because we voted to replace the worst president we've ever had doesn't mean that the Constitution is being shredded.

Trump disrespected our Constitution.

He's going to be gone.

If he insists on attempting to remain in power it is he who is trampling the Constitution.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How do you expect to effect change around the world when you have no stable basis from which to preach your message? ...without the constitution you would have no freedom of speech or even a platform to state your noble beliefs from....lip service may make you feel better about yourself...but no one else is impressed or moved by empty rhetoric and harsh criticism of your own country....it only serves to negate the very message your hoping to convey

Very ironic you pretend to project love and humanity....with hate and vile .....:dunno:

Considering your record for defending the people you do I would have to say this is the most hipocritical statement I have seen in a very long time.

Amynamous

There is a Mein Kampf part 2? Y'all have got to know that it is philosophy, right? Just as communist manifesto. Philosophy isn't actually how we should govern. SO sad ( and not posting to any individual here) that our young'ins think philosophy equates to life
I do understand your insult but you obviously don't understand philosophy. Do you understand humor?
Mein Kampf and Communist manifesto are 2 of the most read works in philosophy. NOT how to govern. But Thanks to Cultural Marxism...No person outside of those classes would know that... Society is being destroyed be PC crap and destroying discourse

I’ll ignore your previous anti-semetic nonsense, but your positive spin on the proud bois and other fascist groups make more sense now.
As to your words above, i have taken quite a few philosophy classes, as they were required at the liberal arts university i attended long ago, and nowhere were those two books required reading or even part of any curriculum or discussion. I would ask you to provide proof of your ridiculous comment, but we all know you can’t provide proof for any of the nonsense you spout.
Marx was a topic of a lot of discussion in my economics classes however. Mein Kampf, not so much. The suggestion that Hitler’s ridiculous manifesto is worthy of being heavily studied in philosophy classes makes me curious where you obtained your education.
hmmm....:dancer:

med4u

Veteran
Nobody is challenging the Constitution.

Just because we voted to replace the worst president we've ever had doesn't mean that the Constitution is being shredded.

Trump disrespected our Constitution.

He's going to be gone.

If he insists on attempting to remain in power it is he who is trampling the Constitution.

The constitution has survived many presidents with
A civil transfer of power...if trump is gone so be it...
But If not reconciled a constitutional crisis will remain and will only
Result in a complete break down in our system of government
For example what if trump says he will not obey the constitution on his term and refuses to relinquish
The presidency and instead calls for Marshall law?
You may say he has to leave because that's what the constitution demands....but if we are to follow the constitution it is all or nothing....would you want trump to win by side stepping the constitution?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today is the beginning of a whole new world,I can feel it.
Have to say,initially i wasn't convinced Joe could pull it off,but here we are.

growlegal

Veteran
The constitution has survived many presidents with
A civil transfer of power...if trump is gone so be it...
But If not reconciled a constitutional crisis will remain and will only
Result in a complete break down in our system of government
For example what if trump says he will not obey the constitution on his term and refuses to relinquish
The presidency and instead calls for Marshall law?
You may say he has to leave because that's what the constitution demands....but if we are to follow the constitution it is all or nothing....would you want trump to win by side stepping the constitution?

Sorry the American people answered that in November

NO!

HGCC

I’ll ignore your previous anti-semetic nonsense, but your positive spin on the proud bois and other fascist groups make more sense now.
As to your words above, i have taken quite a few philosophy classes, as they were required at the liberal arts university i attended long ago, and nowhere were those two books required reading or even part of any curriculum or discussion. I would ask you to provide proof of your ridiculous comment, but we all know you can’t provide proof for any of the nonsense you spout.
Marx was a topic of a lot of discussion in my economics classes however. Mein Kampf, not so much. The suggestion that Hitler’s ridiculous manifesto is worthy of being heavily studied in philosophy classes makes me curious where you obtained your education.
hmmm....:dancer:

Thank you!

School of hard knocks must be right down the road from trump u given the massive misunderstanding of the world expressed by many here. Or its an intentional misrepresentation of historical facts to push a narrative.

Marx does come up in political philosophy classes, but as an economic theory that political theories are built around.

Hitler doesn't come up in either discipline...(((jews))) isn't a valid argument. He's down in humanities with the rest of the art kids.

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 20201223_012543.jpg
    20201223_012543.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They feel that way because dick head told them is was a fraud election and they believed him. How any could believe a word this man speaks is troubling at best..
LOL No, he won the electoral college in 2016.
But it was a fraud election right lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.