What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeFunk

I use ignore but I don’t want to totally mute the conversation. I welcome opposing opinions from all ends of the spectrum. It’s the constant spamming along with the constant repetition of all the unsupported bullshit that prompts my one word responses. We’ve just gone through 4 years of a bullshit presidency with all of its bullshit supporters repeating nothing but bullshit. Then they want you to play in it with them. Want to engage you with bullshit.

Interview with Patrick Byrne, regarding all things 'blatant election fraud' related, but in particular the recent NYT article by Maggie Haberman and goes in depth on what REALLY went down in the White House. An inside perspective from someone who was there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M21etw9jZIA

"I'm gonna fuck these guys up!"... Love me some Patrick Byrne.
Overstock on bullshit.

Next, the pillow guy speaks.

What's that I smell???

Oh yeah... Hypocrisy. Not surprising really. All you libs smell like it. lol. :gaga:

Tick Tock, Zeez! :wave:

h.h.

Veteran
What's that I smell???

Oh yeah... Hypocrisy. Not surprising really. All you libs smell like it. lol. :gaga:

Tick Tock, Zeez! :wave:

Whatever. He’s the overstock guy. I could give a shit what he has to say. Just another mouthpiece.

MoeFunk

Whatever. He’s the overstock guy. I could give a shit what he has to say. Just another mouthpiece.

Which is why, on Jan 20th at 12:00 pm, just like all the other libtards here, you're going to experience an uncomfortable, yet oddly familiar feeling.

It's the feeling of reality slapping you in the face. Hard.

I will laugh. lol. :gaga:

med4u

Veteran
Momentum is building for a siege on the swamp
True American Patriots will not stand for this affront on the constitution..scotus must rule on constutional violations in the election ...it is their sworn duty..their inaction
On these matters only represents further harm to
Our democracy and will loom largely in the future of this nation
It's not a matter of the players....but the foundation for the rules and integrity of the game

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Momentum is building for a siege on the swamp
True American Patriots will not stand for this affront on the constitution..scotus must rule on constutional violations in the election ...it is their sworn duty..their inaction
On these matters only represents further harm to
Our democracy and will loom largely in the future of this nation
It's not a matter of the players....but the foundation for the rules and integrity of the game

So much lol. Do you believe your nonsense?

MoeFunk

So much lol. Do you believe your nonsense?

Hey bro, is that like a question from a list or a book or something?

Can I get a link? Sometimes it's not so easy to come up with cool one liners. A nice list of generic questions could come in handy for those times when I'm feeling extra dumb and can't think of anything to say, but still want to get some street cred from my lib e-friends. K+ bro. :yummy:

h.h.

Veteran
Hey bro, is that like a question from a list or a book or something?

Can I get a link? Sometimes it's not so easy to come up with cool one liners. A nice list of generic questions could come in handy for those times when I'm feeling extra dumb and can't think of anything to say, but still want to get some street cred from my lib e-friends. K+ bro. :yummy:

Such insight. Wandering words of wisdom from the cult.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Discussion ends where their bullshit begins.

Seems like almost every morning for months one of them is posting in every political thread. All bullshit. All the the time. Never productive. Always negativity. Literally nothing they believe is based on facts. It's like a disease of the mind.

MoeFunk

Why don't you read H.H.'s posts over the last few pages. Very productive... Glowing with positivity... Almost zen-like. Yours too! :ying:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Why don't you read H.H.'s posts over the last few pages. Very productive... Glowing with positivity... Almost zen-like. Yours too! :ying:

You do realize he probably only post once for every hundred times you do? And his posts all appear to be based on facts while yours are based on nonsense.

It really is not a fair comparrison.

h.h.

Veteran
Why don't you read H.H.'s posts over the last few pages. Very productive... Glowing with positivity... Almost zen-like. :ying:

I’m positive Biden will be President. Trump will be gone like a flushed turd. A little left sticking to the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts