What's new

Black Ra1n's Seed Laboratory

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey DD, yeah they're ugly lol.. there's 6 of them in there. I should have scrog'd them, when I put them in they were only 4 inches. I'll know better next time. I'll check em when I harvest in a few weeks, thanks for stopping in.

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
doobieduck said:
I found seeds many times deep within my buds when none showed on the outside what so ever

See...there is still hope! :ying:

I havn't found any seeds on the buds of my PB that I dusted...yet. I'll hafta wait till they're cured, ready to smoke, and open them up one by one :yummy:

No matter what happens looks like you still win :woohoo:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey TML, yeah I'm hoping I get some when I pop em open too. Thanks for stopping by.

I got some macro lenses today so I took a few pics... I'm having lighting issues. When I try to take manual pics, with it set to f8 the focus won't work, not enough light. I took some on auto, but it sets the aperture too large.

Here's a nug of PPP with the x10 lense

Here's the 39's, almost ready... flush maybe one more week then they get the chop... I'm going to have to tie them down a bit, they're getting to close to the light and the bud tips are drying out.

Take care all, have a great week-end.

B/R

B

Bigtimer7

Great Pics!

I love nug shot! What kind of camera are you using? The pics are awesome man! Great job and enjoy the nug! : )

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Great pictures bro

Looks like I have some competition being the official OGA shooter LOL

That last pic is great

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
dude, that last pic is stellar!!!great work with the cam. I cant wait till I have something to take macros of again, theyre so much fun!!!Nice nugget of gold, as well...Peace man...

- Z

B

BeAn

Good luck with the project man, those M39's in the lil box are fat as hell...big respect for the small space nuggets..!! :lurk:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Bigtimer7, thanks man. I'm using a fuji s3100 with x10 macro extension lens.

Dr Dog, thanks bro, it was a cheap upgrade until I can get my canon this summer. OGA brother, can't wait to get that shit going.

ZeusOGrefugee, thanks for the kind words bro. I can't wait to see some more of those crosses kicking again. If you've seen dogs thread you'll see what you have coming with the mumbles.

BeAn, thanks for stopping in man. Yeah it's hard to grow in that lil space with the amount of cfl's I'm using. Think I might have to get one big 250 watt CFL and go with that.

Sammet, thanks a lot, I have a few kinks to work out as far as the camera settings go. I may borrow my friends extra canon rebel xti and try it out.

B/R

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hi BR, aaah heatissue was my greatest enemy last summer :cuss: , but those buds look damn tasty & nice biult-up too, in other words YUMMY :yummy: lol.. Take care bro! :rasta:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was looking at getting a macro lens - It seems the flash units that you need are just as expensive though. The cheapest decent lens and flash ring would be in the region of £400, so I'm starting to save the pennies! :)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Anima, thanks man. I'm pretty impressed with the size of these buds with cfl's.

StonedGrunt55, I think when I run this cab again I'll cut back on the lights a bit. It's only going to be used for seed production in the future.

Sammet, the lenses are nice. The problem with macro is always lighting. I'm going to build a macro studio when I move with lights on all angles, it will be like my own lil bud photo studio hahaha.

Well I was going to harvest a few days ago, but came down with the flu. I smoked a pile of PPP in the past few days to keep from puking my guts out, it worked great for medical. The pains from the flu were gone after smoking too. I plan on cutting them down tonight and I'll post it later. Take care guys....

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Too bad with the illness bro :badday: I noticed you weren't online quite as much.
Hope you're feeling better :ying:

Great job with the new macros :yes: All the shots are looking sweet :canabis:

Have fun with the harvest :jump:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Harvest....

Harvest....

Hey guys.. it's harvest night. Some things I won't do next time when I grow in this cab is... I will scrog for sure, I don't have enough height to grow vertically. I will install a hose to water them. it's hard to water them because of the sides of the rubbermaid bin. Besides that this bin did it's job. Anyone who wants a little bit of herb and doesn't have enough space, this bin is perfect. I'll be using it for some other seed projects, this time I'll put the male in there. Well on with the pics....

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Very very nice B

Looks tasty and sticky, I can see someone pic skills are getting very good

What is on the plate next?

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Neat project you had going, that was to bad your female beans didnt work out. OH well im sure you will master the technique. Never knew M39 originated in Montreal, Being a Canadian growermyself. Good Work By the way, enjoy the smoke.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:joint: Damn nice chunky buds B/R, they look frosty & tasty bro :rasta: . well done for an experiment that went bad hehe cos they look delicious..
take care!

Latest posts

Latest posts