What's new

Black Ra1n's Seed Laboratory

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey guys, I wasn't happy with yesterdays pics. I was using my camera from work which is not very good... Buds are getting nice and tight, lots of growth in the past few weeks, should be done in a few more weeks.

Thanks for stopping in....

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey bro, they look pretty good, some of teh shots really showing some trics, any of the seeds showing yet?

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey BR...great to see the project still rolling even though it didn't work out the way you wanted :yes:

Looks like you might end up with some added bonus smokables along with hopefully a good supply of Mumbles seeds :ying:

Best of luck finishing out the project bro :smile:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
looks good man, I guess that lite poisoning sorta did the trick anyways, huh!!?those are m39's right, and feminized??peace brotha

-z

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
lots of growth in the past few weeks,
B/R

:rasta: Yeah thats exactly what i'm saying to myself, they exploded from the last time i saw them bro. From what looked like wierd looking plants suddenly they'r becoming danky deliscious looking plants hehehe :bongsmi: . Take care bro! :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, I still do not see any seeds. I'm beginning to wonder if the PPP pollen was any good.

TML16, as much as I've stressed these clones out I'm happy with the amount of bud on them. I think I'll only end up with smoke on this run, but I'll play around with some other crosses later in the year.

ZeusOGrefugee, the project didn't work out as planned. Hopefully I can work out the problems for the next run.

StonedGrunt55, they did look rather pathetic didn't they, but have turned around, well except for the ugly fan leaves.

Well as I stated above, I don't see any seeds. I'm going to keep flushing for another week and then have a few days of darkness and these ladies are getting axed. I can't wait to get some of the seeds I have stock piled going. Thanks for stopping in guys.

Here's some pics of what they look like as of today, not sure how many weeks, but they're not far off from finishing.

Take care....

B/R

B

Bigtimer7

Wonderful looking grow! Love the pics and love the nugs! Looks like thats going to be some seriously good nugs! Enjoy the nugs my friend!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Might not have been your start out plan...but frosty smokables it is! :yummy: Oh No :bat:
I guess in the business of growing, even when things go awry, they can turn out right :woohoo:

Enjoy my friend :smile:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:rasta: Very frosty indeed B/R, & packin up nicely :joint: . U know its not the fan-leaves we enjoy but those nice frosty buds, well done bro...
take care! :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's just something about those plants mate.... At first I though, that's no right, it's not cannabis, it's some sort of alien!! :alien: But over the last month or so I've changed my mind. There's just something about them that looks.... really... ...really great. :D ...Ah, yea it's those thick frosty calyxes!

It's a shame you didn't get any seeds, and I was really interested to see your experiment through to it's conclusion. I suppose the runners up prize ain't too bad :D Any plans for another laboratory? Maybe that colloidal silver stuff? Anyway, enjoy those ladies and let us know how they smoke. :wave:

Anima

They are fattening up!!! :yes: :yes:
I hope you find some seeds when the time comes bro!!!
You deserve them! Best of luck to ya my friend! :friends:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Bigtimer7, thanks man, this is my first run with this lil cab and cfl's I'm pretty impressed.

TML16, I guess I'll just have to try again, and again till I get it right hahaha, take care bro.

StonedGrunt55, thanks man, I'm looking forward to getting something else going soon.

Sammet, yeah I agree they looked like a pile of shit lol, but not so bad now. Thanks for stopping in.

Anima, thanks man, I'm crossing my fingers for some seeds.

I decided to take some pics of some bud leaf to see how far they need to finish. I used my IPM scope which magnifies from 40x to 140x. I found some bugs at 40x then when I went to 140 I found them squirming around. I have no clue what they are and I'm hoping someone can tell me. They don't seem to be hurting the plants, but there are quite a few of them. From the Trichs I would say they need 2 more weeks, only a few are amber from the two samples I took. These bugs are freaky... on with the pics.

Here's a pic at 40x, you can see they look like rice.

The rest are at 140x.

I'll post this in the infirmary as well, I did a search on the net and came up with nothing.

B/R

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, you showed up just in time, not much longer now.

Dr Dog, thanks man, I nuked the f'ers the other night.

Update.... took some pics and finally got them uploaded. I have some new growth on a few of the buds, which is weird looking. I'm thinking it could be the stress I've been putting these clones through. I'll know better next time eh lol.

Thanks for stopping in guys....

B/R

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looks super good dude, I didnt think you were gonna get any good smokeables out of this but great job buddy!!!

K

Karma Genetics

Black rain. first nice project you got going to try and and share this M39 strain.

I tryed to make S!'s with light poisening and also did not succeed. I tryed 3 grows but my strain never even produced one male flower. I am going to try some colodial silver in my next run. Otherwise i will start backcrossing.

My question is what light shedual did you use?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, thanks bro. I had to bend over a few top buds cause they were too close to the lights. I'll have to put a screen in there for the next run, there's just not enough space to finish up.

NorthernKronic, thanks... believe me this is not a nice grow to me what so ever. The burnt leaves bug the hell out of me, I'll know for next time.

Karma Genetics, I used the 12 on 12 off with the lights coming on half way through the off period for an hour. I got these lighting instructions from high times, issue: best of 32. People have told me of the colodial silver way, but I haven't tried it. I hope if you try it, it works. I'm either going to try this one more time, or I may try crossing with a nice Super Skunk male to make Super 39. I really want to share this strain, it's such a good one. Take care man, thanks for stopping in.

B/R

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BR...what an ugly wrinkled old bitch.....not really friend...yes really...I hope you find some seeds deep within..the Mubbles sounds great. I found seeds many times deep within my buds when none showed on the outside what so ever. Great grow.....DD