What's new

Black Ra1n's Seed Laboratory

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Hey Sammet, the white stuff is just residue from a foliar feed I did recently. I normally rinse them off the next day but haven't had time yet.

B/R

:D lol I thought it was bird poo at first glance :biglaugh:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Yes, that white stuff even i noticed it on mine when i used to foliar feed the seedlings. I never tried light poisoning & many things but watching u peeps doin all this stuff is great :rasta: . Its really intresting.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Week number??????

Week number??????

No clue what week it is, the light poisoning has pushed up the date. I'm thinking the middle of January. I'm going to check for seeds next Friday, If there are none I'm pollinating them. I had some foliar burn, but they should be fine. Growing in this little bin has been challenging.

Hey Dog, yeah bro I'm having some heat issues. I have 6 plants in that little space, they're just about near the light. Next time I'll only grow 4. Thanks for stopping in bro. Happy holidays!!!

Sammet, haha if it was, I would have a problem. Happy holidays man.

StonedGrunt55, this project is all about making some female seeds for all my buddies :) ... Happy holidays!!!

Here's some updated pics.... buds have grown a bit, pistils are crazy in there, looks like a coral reef .... reefer :)

Here's the burn.

Group shot, I took a bunch of fan leafs off today, and will probably do the same next week to get some more light down into the bottom.

I wish everyone a great/safe holiday season, may you all get the bongs you wished for :)

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
hey BR, been a while bro. i like the seed project u got goin. looks pretty kool. as soon as i find a new job, i will be up & running again. see ya soon.

- z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, nice to see you back man. Thanks for stopping in. Happy hoidays!!!

Okay I had to post this gift I received. This is a stoners answer to the munchies, do they make a bag of chips to match this thing?

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks bro, it comes in handy around 8pm lol...

I was checking the calyxes on the M39's and I see what I think is the start of a seed. I'll check again in another week and decide from there what to do. They're still about 4 weeks away from finishing.

B/R

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
GEEEEZE bro :yoinks: thats one hell of a big chocolate lol, its munchie-time :muahaha: . Yeah, i got a good feeling about your seed project bro (fingers crossed), can't wait to see 39s seeding hehe, hopefully things will turn out great.

Take care & happy new year bro! :wave:

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Update.. flower day????

Update.. flower day????

StonedGrunt55, thanks man, it's all gone now but it was great while it lasted.

Light poisoning project didn't work. Could have been many factors one of which was that I was too busy to properly look after this project. After a long deliberation I decided to use up the PPP pollen I have in reserve and make some true Mumbles seeds. I've had some issues this grow with heat. I'm growing in 3 cubic feet with 188 watts of Cfl's which = 62.6 watts per cubic foot. I'm using a 120 mm comp fan to exhaust and I have an inline 4" 160 cfm fan that goes into my scrubber and I still have some heat issues. I am happy with the results of the cfl's so far and with the mylar on the inside of the cab the light is super intense. I noticed that the buds have fattened up this week.

They need a good washing to get the fert off, I'll give them a nice wash tonight with some ph'd water and a very light dose of epsom. They're are smelling so nice and that organic generic fert I got from C/T has been plumping them up. I do plan on getting some BOTANICARE PURE BLEND Pro for my next run. I'm also planning my next seed project, but need some help from my fellow growers. I'm looking for some pollen, preferably f1 stalk to cross with an elite big bud clone I have access too.

Take care all...

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks crazy bro
I like the leaves all curled up like that, makes the plant look almost edible right now

U already know my feelings on PBP.

Talk to you soon man

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame it didn't work but it's produced a very weird looking plant. It reminds me of some kind of alien from a poor sci-fi movie :D

G

guest5703

Cool experiment BR! Too bad it didn't work out, shit I wasn't trying and neither was my buddy but we stressed a sour D and got seeds same with a Green Crack hermie we got mostly buds off of plus 25 seeds hoping to pop them and get some female, some male, and some hermie but well see.

Have you heard of a thing called colidial silver? I know I am not spelling it right, but I have seen it on this site used to revert a female clone to a male with stress but in the soil. Works pretty well I think and easy to pollinate other females and get S1's I think....Take it easy BR! PEACE

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Sorry to hear that bro, better luck next time... Even if it went bad its not a wasted effort cos next time u'll be more careful...

Take care bro! :wave:

Anima

...I just found this thread :confused:
Sorry to see it didn't work out the way you expected..But it does look like you will get some buds :D
Good luck with your future endeavours B/R!!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, I'm pretty happy with this little cab. Can't wait to see some lil seeds..... take care man.

Sammet, yeah it's a shame, but if at first you don't succeed smoke some herb and think about why it didn't frick'n work the first time :) ...

caligreen, man that cross sounds nice... .I've done it before by accident as well, but oh well.. at least I'll have some beans from the PPP pollen. I read about the silver thing, I may have to try it after the move... take care man.

StonedGrunt55, thanks for the encouragement, you're always so positive man, gotta love that... have a good one bro.

Anima, hey bro, thanks for stopping in... they're smelling nice :)

Okay not sure how many days, but it won't be long now.. maybe 2 more weeks... maybe longer before the seeds are mature... smells so nice...

Take care all...

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice BR...hope they turn out well 4 ya!!!check out my Mumbles, i finally posted pics..not doin so well??!!peace

- z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, I would give them some more time. Wait til there transplanted and feeding on some nutes. From what Dog has told me they're worth the patience. Thanks for stopping in bro.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Hey Zeus, I would give them some more time. Wait til there transplanted and feeding on some nutes. From what Dog has told me they're worth the patience. Thanks for stopping in bro.

B/R

And I did