What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup B/R as always ur puttin it down like a big ole pimp over here.
the ZV looks super bad ass bro.cant wait to see the sour puss a lil farther along brotha.peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Awww man beautiful man, soo lush.. That Zombie Virus is looking soo nice.. The dried bo-bo is really pretty too, Im sure it smokes like a champ. Take it easy and long live OGA. :joint:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey BR sup brotha mmm sure like the looks of that Zombie Virus.... really frosty i am really interested in the mazar's, i smoked some years ago and it really was some good strong smoke but i have yet to get my hands on seeds but it is defiantly in my plans peace brotha :wave::kewlpics::respect:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gorgeous looking pix my friend...can't wait to start some OGA beans....it won't take so long anymore :D

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love those black leaf phenos - I'd love to find more colour variation. Sadly I don't tend to find many dark/purple leaves or red/autumn leaves. I guess I'll just continue to live vicariously through your and DD's threads mate. Keep doing your thing. :yes:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Tonatiuh, well bro I'll tell ya for the first generation we're pretty damn impressed. I could toy with them and isolate one certain pheno, but for our first release's I think there adequate.

Prof Sublime, thanks man, can always count on you checking out the thread's...

hazy, venture this way and we'll light the bastard up.

MRBIg$, thanks man, the mazar's I have are the batch from Afghan. they look pretty damn nice, I'll be throwing them into the room next week. They're a bit small but I don't have the time to veg them out much longer... always too much on the go eh.

buzzed day, thanks man, I'm thinking of switching back to feeding every second time.... they seem to like the break and the molasses/water fattens em up.

Core, get popping bro, we'd love to see ya run some.

chuckyoufarley, thanks... haven't tried it yet, this is the first run.... I'll tell ya better in a month, after a cure... they're holding on, no amber yet.

Sammet, thanks man, temps here at night have been really cold.... winter just don't want to leave... I actually would rather steady temps, colors are wonderful don't get me wrong, but the constant environmental wreaks havoc after a while. I had a whole run of ecssd's nanner like crazy and they had to get chopped early... also some other stains that I've never had problems with did the same... I think the problem is fixed now....

Not much to report, my one comp is getting fixed so I'm on a backup. Mazar's are going in soon..... seed cab is in full action, male is spewing... 4 of the 5 lifesavers are up... That's about it, I'll update sunday night, have a great week end all.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
HiYa Black Ra1n, :wave:

I wanted to update you on the Zombie Virus and Sour Puss.

Both strains are doing very well. :yes:

Remember I was having a little trouble with the Zombie Virus? Well that is history as I found the problem to be the new lamps I purchased to be much stronger than what I am use to and need to have the young ones further from the lamps.

I will get some pics if this system allows me to.

GROW UNITED

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
damakkus, glad things are better man, looking forward to seeing some pics soon.

I put 3 of the 5 mazar's in to the flower room. Two of them need another week of two of veg. Also put the new 39 in, looks like a female.

Orange D x Sour D, had some of the first one last night, very potent smoke!
picture.php

Crash Test
picture.php

Zombie Virus pheno 1
picture.php

Zombie Virus pheno 2
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Puss
picture.php

thatguy

Looking damn good, BR! Can't wait to flower my SP and ZV's out! Almost ready, almost :D

You going to the Lamb of God/Children of Bodom show when it comes to Ontario? I can't wait, haven't been to a good show in a minute!

All the best,
TG

Equilibrium

What a nice op you have there! And those black leaves...

I'm new here and I would like to know how I can buy all those strains, Black Zombie... Sour Puss...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any major size differences between pheno1+2? Because number 1 has that killer purple look. She's stealing the show.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B/R ur just absolutely killin it over here !!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect: bro,no doubt.
peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, for sure bro, I think your batch is going to be awesome.

thatguy, man I would love to hit that show up... still haven't heard the new album yet, been busy....

Equilibrium, thanks, they'll be ready for release this summer.... keep in touch and we'll post when they're available.

Sammet, pheno 1 smells very fruity, buds are dense and diesel like in structure. Pheno 2 is very tight and the smell is very strong skunk like.

Tonatiuh, thanks bro, always nice to see ya stop by.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Equilibrium, no problem.

CMoon, thanks mang.

Some puss shots, starting to bulk up a bit, smells damn fine.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cropped out one of the zombies.
picture.php