What's new

bitchhitsbongs GROW DIARY

Stoend

Hey im a little late to show up i know but i read every page and better late then never right :p

Looking good :) cant wait to see some nice heads :) Sorry if youve already mentioned but is this your first grow? Either way well done!

Hey Stoend. Your right on that one, nice to see you. This would be my first documented grow.

Awww thanks Anima. Now for the breeding I'm thinking of making F2's (I think thats it) of the Mikado x NL#5, and how about crossing the Jock Horror with the White Rhino does this sound good or should I just make more F2's.

I wish but anyway, thanks Caligreen I'm hoping for a great experience with this breeding job. Your method kinda sounds like mine just not a zip lock, it's in a bowl with plastic wrap on top in a cardbroad box which sits in between of a TV and cable box. But soaking them a good 12-24 hours sounds good to me for next time.

Thank you HerbGlaze. I'm hoping for a good yield and smoke.

Last edited:
Okay yesterday I pollinated the Jock Horror female with my male White Rhino, and plan on doing another today. Also I'm kind of confused on how you name the plant. Is the mother named first then the father or other way around?

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I always get it backwards too...I think it's female first///shit I forgot lol...

Great thread...and your plants are looking healthy and robust...good growings!

:wave:

Thank you VT, you are right about the female first thing, I checked it out on other thread. Also I notice I was calling my cross that was from seed wrong, it should be Mikado x NL#5. What can I say, sorry. Back to editing now.

Levitikuz

Crosses are always fun to do, the excitment of harvesting seeds that you made a certain cross out of 2 different strains is almost as exciting as harvesting nice fat buds....then when you start growing out YOUR creation every step of the way is unknown and more fun...almost like a bagseed run with the mystery but you know you should get some good buds if you made a decent cross with the decent genetics.
Then you can make a name for your special cross! lol sorry for ranting.

Anyway your garden looks good and they seem to love the way you grow!
Keep it up!! later

K

khaleel

nice

nice

what's up, bh. nice looking plants, good luck with the finish!

hey i've noticed so many of the good-looking crops have really small internode lengths. how do you guys get it so short? i've had mine in 18/6 since germ'ing, and under a flo. light so its been pretty much right down on 'em the whole time. yet i still have a decent amount of stretch, especially with the girls who just went into bloom. i think they grew four inches in three days. (not really)

anyway, that's a great looking grow. cheers. :smoker:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
khaleel said:
what's up, bh. nice looking plants, good luck with the finish!

hey i've noticed so many of the good-looking crops have really small internode lengths. how do you guys get it so short? i've had mine in 18/6 since germ'ing, and under a flo. light so its been pretty much right down on 'em the whole time. yet i still have a decent amount of stretch, especially with the girls who just went into bloom. i think they grew four inches in three days. (not really)

anyway, that's a great looking grow. cheers. :smoker:
the internode spacing has alot to do with strain/pheno of plant as well as lighting. if you say you are keeping the light right over them and are still experiencing stretch it is probably due to stain(opinion) and is probably unavoidable in your case. hope that helps just my 2cents. peace and to BHB. love the strains you are runnin. great job on them so far too. keep it up

Levitikuz thanks, I hope they do but will see later to come.

khaleel thank you.
From my experience and what I have read my MH has decreased the stretching from my first grow which was just a HPS.

SirSmokalot thank you for the help and complainments.

It's nice to see someone lurking around here, thanks PoppinFresh.

day 28/Flower

Today pollinated the White Rhino with the Jock Horror, and then chopped the rest of him down. The :kitty:'s were happy.

WR..................................JH....................................Mikado x NL#5...................Papaya............................

Hopefully these pics do some justice for my girls.

PoppinFresh

hey bhb. looks real yummy.. REAL YUMMY lol. how long would you say your ladies need to go from this point? they sort of look like what i got now cept yours looks much much better lol.

Thank you Poppin, your lady looks really hairy and tasty also. I'd have to say my girls got at least a month to go, but we'll see later on.

Old Soul

Veteran
Lookin good bhb. That WR/Jock Horror cross should be interesting. Things are progressing nicely!

G

looking good bhb..nothing more rewarding than making your own babies...peace

PoppinFresh

bitchhitsbongs said:
Thank you Poppin, your lady looks really hairy and tasty also. I'd have to say my girls got at least a month to go, but we'll see later on.

1 month? we're gettin there :woohoo:

:canabis:

Thanks for comments everyone. We just got done pollinating the last girl Mikado x NL#5 by the other M x NL#5. Now it's time to sit and watch them get fat and shiny.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BHB...you're going to have some nice crosses if things keep going as well as you have cultivated them so far...great attention to your ladies..Dr. Duck.

Last edited:
Thanks guys things seemed to be going smooth, and these girls are plumping up nicely.

day 35/Flower

I gave them a good feeding, and I think I'm seeing seeds starting to form. I'm planning on taking some close ups tomorrow but here is some for now.

JH...................................WR...................................M x NL#5..........................P....................................

Sorry about the pics they seemed to be a bit blurry. :redface: