What's new

bitchhitsbongs GROW DIARY

Day 11
So today I finally put the last 2 CFLs in the cab, but they aren't the 42w yet, their 23w from my last grow. I guess you can say it's a test run for the 42w to see if it gets too hot.

Some pics....

lights on:

lights off:

Day 13
So couple of days have past, so here are more pics...

F-B White Rhino, Jock Horror, and the freebie Mikado x NL#5:

thanks for the love and support everyone, can I get you somthing to drink? eat? lol :wave: match ya!

the more the merrier, cocktail frank

Last edited:
W

WaT iT Do?

climbin on board... I have some white rhinos in the jungle too.... Their growth rate is a beast... quick to sprout from seedling, to rooting, and i'm gettin a good 1/2 to 1" a day .... some1 pass me a beer!

Anima

looks promising!
:lurk:
Hey...what happened to that joint?...O well I just roll up another...
*rolls a fatty* lights up * Inhales* :passes to the left: :smoker:

So I have notice that everyone is going into great detail of their grow so here is some more info....

Cab size - 1.5' X 2.5' X 4' (L x W x H) = 3.75 square ft = 15 cubic ft

Lights - veg. 4 CFLs - 2-42w, 2-23w ; flower 400w HPS

Air - Dayton 265cfm

Grow Medium - grow rocks at bottom for drainage, miracle grow soil

Nutes - Fox Farm - Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom

Light Cycle - start with 20/4 for first couple weeks in soil, then to 18/6 until the end of veg, finally 12/12 for flowering

puffs joint and passes & hands Wat it Do a beer

Day 15
so they are developing there third set of leaves now, but their tiny hard to see in the pics...

L-R JH, WR, Mikado

told you'd guys I'd match ya, is a blunt ok? rolls it up, lights it up, inhales.....passes

G

guest5703

well your coming right along, great start! What are you planning on flowering those with? Maybe leaving them under the cfls...You could for sure get away with a 250watt hps/mh with that fan of yours. PEACE

Day 18
I got some pics of their third leaves now, also was wondering when is a good time to start giving nutes? I read somewhere about giving them nutes when these leaves appear, or is 2 weeks better?

Jock Horror:

Mikado x NL#5:

White Rhino:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

yoo bitch! lol hope you don't mind me callin you that since it is your name and all! Anyway, your grow is gonna be sick with a 400 sorry I missed that! I know I needed to stop by but I didn't even know you had a grow or I woulda been here long ago!

About the nootes, I give my seedlings nutrients when they get there first set of "true leaves"...The very first leaves you see that come out, are smooth and don't need nootes yet. But when the first set of single leaves come out, I give them a watering of light fox farm grow big, just 1tsp. Are you using a PH monitor, or do you PH your water? It's always a good idea, look into it if you don't already. Nice strains maybe I missed it again but where did you get your seeds from? Great work so far I'll be around if you need anything, PEACE!

cali - thanks again man, i don't have a ph monitor($$$), but have used ph strips on my last grow and the water was around 6.5 (tap water), which I know should be probably sit out cause of the chlorine.

on my last grow with these nutes i followed the fox farm chart and diluted it by half during veg and full force during flowering but got nute burn from feeding nutes to early I think, just worried that it's gonna happen again. oh and I got the seeds from seedbay with the Mikado as a freebie

crzygirl

MmMmm that White Rhino is going to be some tasty stuff. :headbange I've been told to give nutes when the very first leaves (the little oval ones that come out of the shell) go yellow. Something about those catyledons having enough of what the plant needs to get life started.

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
i start with nutes at about the second set of leaves.
never had nute burn. but i just use reg stuff from reg stores. may start with less than full strength when i get some floranova.
but your plants look good. probably no real need for nutes till you transplant out of those cups.
isn't the first month of veg a slow growth time? sometimes i think mine grow slower than everyone elses. but really the first month is just getting out of infancy.
:smile:

hazy said:
isn't the first month of veg a slow growth time? sometimes i think mine grow slower than everyone elses. but really the first month is just getting out of infancy.
:smile:
thats hilarious i feel the same damn way :headbange rock on hazy

G

guest5703

You guys should really be trying not to water too much. Thats the key to fast growing plants....Fast growing roots=fast growing above ground. The roots need to breathe, and during the first month, they should be in a cup to start roots off too get root bound so it has a nice structure before the first transplant. They shouldn't grow slower the first month, maybe the first week or two but then they should take off with nutrients. I feed mine when I see the first set of "true leaves" like I said, but it's a light dosage maybe half a tsp grow big for a gallon. Then after like a week, when they are there 3rd or 4th node I would give them 4tsp per gallon just once, then go back to lower dosages. But I never burn my plants anymore, they really like nootes too, I give them a lot just small dosages for a week then every weekend a big dosage...I'm going off, but remember let the babies dry out not too much, but so then can stretch their roots out looking for water then they will grow faster up top. Hope this helps, peace bitchhitsbongs

Day 21 of Veg
Well first off let me thank everyone again for the help it gave me alot to think about, much :respect:

Well after a couple days of consideration I decided to transplant to 2 liter bottles and finally give them their first taste of nutes (tsp of grow big and a Tbl of big bloom) also I decide to add some perlite to my soil for more aeration

some root bound pics:

after transplant from (L-R) Mikado x NL#5, White Rhino, Jock Horror :

cab:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

niec bitch! You gonna wanna tape up the sides of those liters your using for pots, cuz once the roots touche the side, if light touches the roots they'll burn and this ain't good. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see those buds!