What's new

bitchhitsbongs GROW DIARY

Dr. Bloom

Happy birthday BHB! I haven't posted on your thread before but i've been lurking, and i've loved watching you grow! Have a great night,
-Dr. B

Thanks SIR, lets just say belated birthday or week long birthday, lol. Another blunt all ready?! Sure why not. Thanks again.

Thank you Dr. Bloom, and for the compliment. I'll be sure to have stoney day as so yourself.

Yesterday I chopped down the White Rhino that is crossed with the JH. Sorry no pics yet, I'm waiting for this stuff to dry first. I have already smoked a little of the uncured Mikado x NL#5. Damn was she seeded. The smoke is a danky/fruity taste.

some of the seeds...

G

guest5703

gosh go girl go! haha those seeds are just pure beauty eh??? Now you can grow you own babies!!! That is much better than some smoke any day IMO! Right on BHB right on

Here are some more pics...
Mikado x NL#5 F2s seeds/curing weed 2 jars on left are WR and the last bud of Mikado on the right

I wanted to take cured pics but it looks like I smoke too much, lol.

Yesterday we chopped down the JH that was pollinated with WR, and I'd say about another week for the Papaya. Hopefully this time I can get some cured shots for everyone, even though I'm already out again.

hazy

Veteran
howdy bhb,
wow, things changed since my last post here.
you've grown some big mommas. how much do you think you pulled of this run?
and you still got a papaya to go.
great work.

day 86/Flower

It's time, the Papaya finally got chopped down today.
before...

after...

I just like to thank everyone who took time out to contribute to this thread, hope to see ya at the next one. THANKS!!!

Update... So I have pics of this cured Papaya, but as we all know we'll have to wait. But the good news got like more then 2 1/2 oz. off her. :jump:

Wow nice crop. I'll have to watch your next grow :D congrats on the harvest, one question tho, how long did you harvest her before flowering?