What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bill Gates

White Beard

Dead as a door nail...it was fun while it lasted...but not especially useful, sadly: anyone thinks *Macs* are ‘incompatible’ - yeah, get an Amiga & get the rest of that story

Gry

Veteran
I won't knock him when it comes to stacking cash, but he was no Woz..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Vaccines are a fcked up replacement for living healthy. The corona virus is a joke to healthy people, same as the flu. My family, and millions of others, have already suffered at the hands of vaccines. The educated are aware of why vaccines are the wrong road to pursue.

I will avoid the diseases without the vaccines, thanks. I quit eating packaged foods and getting sick years ago, and I recommend anyone else who wants good health to do the same. When I ate like those who get sick, I was sick 4-6 times *every* year. Now I get a sore throat or get tired for an hour or half a day. I haven't been "Sick" in years. Flu shot? Fck that, the things make me sick for weeks. Corona virus vaccine?!?!? LMFAO Fck no. Are you stupid?

Gates showed me decades ago how fcked up his methods are with Micro$shaft, you're insane if you trust a vaccine program he has anything to do with.
:tiphat:

young/healthy folks are dying from it as well as older. more have not died but suffer from damage to blood system. i got the damn flu yearly until i started getting the yearly shot. none for 11 years now, don't miss it. nope, not stupid. maybe more experienced? no whatever works for you...the fewer people that get vaccinated, the fewer unemployed we will have. graveyards will fill up faster, reserve your spot TODAY!:biggrin:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
It all comes back to hypothesis and theory.. specifically germ theory vs terrain theory..

Germ theory states the pathogen is the primary actor and if its "baddass" you gown die,, and terrain theory that only a weak or altered terrain will provide the environment for the pathogen to flourish.

Pasteur changed his mind towards terrain before he died but his germ theory was already hugely popular by then.. we still have this mentality it helps sell drugs and discourages people over all from giving a shit about their health which helps because they also have shit food wrapped in plastic for you as well.. one of many examples of the church of sciences current big lies. You dont just sell a product you create demand for it then sell it, thats just good capitalism tbat makes shareholders happy, and kills hundreds of millions insidiously.

How the fuck some people think we ever survived as a species up to this point without flu jabs idk.

My plants dont get diseased when they are healthy do they?

But my dis-eased plants do.

Animals are exactly the same... humans, especially in tne west, have been groomed and encouraged to become bloated lifestyle disease bags of mucous and coronavirus, or a strain of it, has been killing through strokes by causing embolisms in the weakest of us.

Here in the uk less than 400 people under 60 with no other morbidity have died.. so its killing diseased or weakened people.. whose systems have started to imbalance and cant handle it.

A healthy well fed population will always have good immune systems and not be susceptible to disease and pandemics. but our over medicated, syrupy blooded, liver and kidney damaged peoples are running that line.

In the past big pandemics only ever really followed famines or poor nutrition like following Napoleons monoculture growing operation in europe for example. Also there is no proof that vaccines work for large outbreaks because they have never formulated one before herd immunity has done its job and already kicked in visibly lowering tbe bell curve before vaccines are implementes.. were still around for a good reason and its not because of bayer and bayer..

On Bill Gates all of this mentioned in this thread is spot on.. the guy is a psychopath billionaire that was just given all his power by a corrupt system that he is obviously subservient to.

That foundation he set up is dodgy as hell.. Sketchy futurist fascist nwo mf imo. :2cents:

h.h.

Veteran
If we didn’t have medicine, the weak amongst us would have been bred out already. Most folks my age would be dead.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s when the world began laughing at him...
“DOS ain’t done ‘til shit won’t run!”

1st Law of Computing: you need more RAM
2nd Law of Computing: you need more storage
3rd Law of Computing: it needs to go faster
4th Law of Computing: the documentation sucks

Yes I got my video editing computer built with 24 GB RAM about 10 years ago.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
If we didn’t have medicine, the weak amongst us would have been bred out already. Most folks my age would be dead.
If vaccines were so amazingly awesome, we wouldn't have so many intelligent and wealthy people refusing them. Especially not refusing them for their kids.

The reality is most medicines are killing people your age already. Pharmaceuticals have a massive death rate in the United States of Ignorants.

The solution is healthy eating of natural and fermented live foods, proper food choices for *you* specifically, and at least moderate exercise combined with constant exposure fresh air, sunlight and the commonly encountered things the world has to infect you with. Build a strong immune system, be a leader in your community. :huggg:

Keep your body alkaline, eat fermented foods and foods listed as beneficial for your blood type. Cross reference those foods against your parents blood types as well. This information works on everyone, again when intelligently and properly applied. Check all of your foods against this search engine: Typebase5

• Don't know your 'secretor status?" Use the information for "Secretors" of your blood type until you figure it out.
  • READ INGREDIENT LISTS!! Artificial, hydrogenated, highly refined ingredients are all AVOID foods. Organic <avoid> is still an avoid food, and white bread in america is WHEAT bread. (Don't laugh, many people think white bread is not wheat. smh) Waitress: White, Wheat or Rye Toast? Diner: "Oh, I'll have white toast because wheat is avoid for my blood type."
  • Cut out all of your "Avoid" foods
  • Neutral foods for you, which are avoid for one or more of your parents, may be avoid for you. The negative reaction happens a lot more often when your body is acidic.
  • Ferment neutral and beneficial foods because it's easy, delicious and extremely beneficial for your health! :) (wildfermentation.com is a great place to start)
The more cleanly and properly you eat, the more resources the body can direct toward vital functions. When your body is unable to properly digest your food choices, valuable resources are diverted from health to deal with the situation. Foods cause inflammation and many other negative reactions which lead to dis-ease and damage to the body and brain. As your body sheds toxins and gets healthier, you will rise/drop to your ideal weight at a few pounds a week. Any inflammation you have will be greatly reduced or eliminated and you will quit getting sick. You'll sleep less and have a clearer mind, while having much more energy than you would believe for your age.

I don't need shots or vaccines, and when I'm old enough to be vulnerable I'll be educated enough to take safety measures for myself. When you're an infant this is the duty of your parents.

Instead of cowering and hiding, be strong healthy and out in the open. It's a MUCH stronger position to be in, vs. bowing and scraping to a false idol like Gates.

h.h.

Veteran
If vaccines were so amazingly awesome, we wouldn't have so many intelligent and wealthy people refusing them. Especially not refusing them for their kids.

The reality is most medicines are killing people your age already. Pharmaceuticals have a massive death rate in the United States of Ignorants.

The solution is healthy eating of natural and fermented live foods, proper food choices for *you* specifically, and at least moderate exercise combined with constant exposure fresh air, sunlight and the commonly encountered things the world has to infect you with. Build a strong immune system, be a leader in your community. :huggg:

Keep your body alkaline, eat fermented foods and foods listed as beneficial for your blood type. Cross reference those foods against your parents blood types as well. This information works on everyone, again when intelligently and properly applied. Check all of your foods against this search engine: Typebase5

• Don't know your 'secretor status?" Use the information for "Secretors" of your blood type until you figure it out.
  • READ INGREDIENT LISTS!! Artificial, hydrogenated, highly refined ingredients are all AVOID foods. Organic <avoid> is still an avoid food, and white bread in america is WHEAT bread. (Don't laugh, many people think white bread is not wheat. smh) Waitress: White, Wheat or Rye Toast? Diner: "Oh, I'll have white toast because wheat is avoid for my blood type."
  • Cut out all of your "Avoid" foods
  • Neutral foods for you, which are avoid for one or more of your parents, may be avoid for you. The negative reaction happens a lot more often when your body is acidic.
  • Ferment neutral and beneficial foods because it's easy, delicious and extremely beneficial for your health! :) (wildfermentation.com is a great place to start)
The more cleanly and properly you eat, the more resources the body can direct toward vital functions. When your body is unable to properly digest your food choices, valuable resources are diverted from health to deal with the situation. Foods cause inflammation and many other negative reactions which lead to dis-ease and damage to the body and brain. As your body sheds toxins and gets healthier, you will rise/drop to your ideal weight at a few pounds a week. Any inflammation you have will be greatly reduced or eliminated and you will quit getting sick. You'll sleep less and have a clearer mind, while having much more energy than you would believe for your age.

I don't need shots or vaccines, and when I'm old enough to be vulnerable I'll be educated enough to take safety measures for myself. When you're an infant this is the duty of your parents.

Instead of cowering and hiding, be strong healthy and out in the open. It's a MUCH stronger position to be in, vs. bowing and scraping to a false idol like Gates.
Reality is not your reality. Im not killing myself or my family over your misinformation.

The only cowards I see are armed to the teeth, gun toting pussies telling others how much a vaccine shot hurts.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
to vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

is that the question? is that the right question?

how about how much to vaccinate? how early to vaccinate? new born?

or which vaccinations are for me? they are not all made with the same amount of care or quality ingredients and safety standards.

how many vaccines are resonable, nescessary and safe? which ones are a must? which are based on profit motives?

which of the toxic ingredients are really nescessary for the viability of a vaccine?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Reality is not your reality. Im not killing myself or my family over your misinformation.

The only cowards I see are armed to the teeth, gun toting pussies telling others how much a vaccine shot hurts.
Correction: Your reality is not based on my research and personal experiences. You'll be killing yourself with your own misinformation, no worries here.

It's your duty (not mine) to conduct thorough research on a subject, and anyone who does not is without a valid opinion. I see this happen most often in religion and politics.

The only cowards I see are the ignorants waiting for the govt to tell them what to do next. It takes courage and education to have a valid opinion, which also happens to contradict the (oh so very honest and out for your safety and well being) media.

In addition to all of the other horrible events even a 10yr old understands they mean huge safety issues with vaccines, My personal history with vaccines is less than stellar.
My wife and I both get horribly sick for 2-3 weeks after getting flu shots
Vaccines nearly killed my wife 30 years ago.
Vaccines turned my child from an active responsive, 2month old into a sluggish, slower responding, significantly less attentive and active child overnight. They later in life ended up testing as autistic.
A single vaccine nearly killed another of my children at birth

Comparing these results against good health and real information about life, I'll take good health over vaccines any day. There's a massive amount of money being thrown around regarding vaccines, and I assure you it is not to educate you or keep you safe.

Why didn't people just eat healthier instead of vaccinating against small pox and polio?
Trying to be cute without doing your research doesn't go over well with the educated audience. If you ever look it up, there are (working) homeopathic remedies for both polio and smallpox. "Modern Western Medicine" has spent a great deal of time and money on forming a negative opinion in the public mind about natural healing methods.

Each of you should take 30 seconds and ask yourself this question:
"Exactly how much time have I really spent researching this subject, and how does this compare to the amount of time I've spent listening to and repeating media quotes and clips?" Let's be honest now, even if it hurts.

h.h.

Veteran

or which vaccinations are for me? they are not all made with the same amount of care or quality ingredients and safety standards.

how many vaccines are resonable, nescessary and safe? which ones are a must? which are based on profit motives?

which of the toxic ingredients are really nescessary for the viability of a vaccine?

And that’s why they take so long to test and develop. Those questions are answered for us. Peer reviewed over and over. People are living longer and healthier lives.

Are there wrong conclusions, maybe some greed involved? Hell yes there is. Nothing is without faults. It is improving and it will if follow science instead of our whims.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

IMO this is a more reasonable statement. From what I have observed insult to the immunity was caused by 1/ timing of the injection; e.g. when the patient had a cold or other illness.
OR/AND
2/ several vaccines are administered together, as a cocktail or during the same appointment

These increase the potential for a variance or injury to the blood brain barrier [BB] which can result in atypical molecules affecting the neurological system. e.g. a food molecule can cause a hallucination or unhealthy response.

I believe vaccines need to be administered with responsible caution keeping these issues in mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts