What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bill Gates

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I wonder why most sites that rate his site for stuff like truth and crazyness say he's a conspiracy theorist and fake science enthusiast.
Altrough I must say I have not checked that site in deepth, to form a personal opinion.

to be honest, its become the weapon of choice to destroy truth tellers. check out 1 of his shows, you will see he uses open source documentation for anything he talks about. wiki still calls Jimy dore an assadist for saying the chemical weapons attacks were fake, now we have 4 opcw wistle blowers who are confirming it, Jimmy Dore was right, wa po, wiki etc were wrong. did they take it back? no. did they correct them selves? no. why would anyone trust these organizations that have a proven history of being subverted by intelligence agencies pro war and regime change agendas. of course they call corbert a cook and conspiracy theorist, its all they have to try and stop anyone giving him their time of day.

all i can say is have a listen and then make up your mind. if you think hes spreading bs after you watch, at least you will be acting as an informed individual making your own opinion on whats presented and the person presenting it.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you. Great response and will probably move checking it sooner than I was planning.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
911 got us so scared we allowed them to cancel the 4th. today, we are so scared, we are cancelling the 1st.

the 4th amendment has been dying a slow death by a thousand cuts for years, far pre-dating 9-11 hysteria. we used to operate under a presumption of innocence; but now, thanks to SC rulings favoring LEO regardless of their illegal intrusions (warrantless searches etc) the 4th is a hollow shell of what it was intended to be, a shield to protect citizens from police that won't follow the rules.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The evil fucker is only one of many. Facism is upon the sheep, and they don't even know it. This pge is being censored, so I page saved it.

The cynic in me sez Dr. Mercola is removing the info from his website because he wants you to buy his new book, which contains the info formerly on his website.

........ but when you go to Amazon to buy the book you find it's rated #9 in sales but is 'Temporarily out of stock' and the cynic in me sez it's being censored.

Who knows what to believe anymore, certainly not me!:blowbubbles:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I don't even know which doctor you talking about. But funny shit it managed to be same word that is probably banned for a different reason.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:tiphat: Do a search for 'm e r c o l a' and a lot comes up. It looks like Skip 'canceled' the Dr. in 2012:

The OP has been removed due to copyright violations and the fact that Dr. ******* is a fraud, even if the article contained some truth (that's his M.O., some truth and a lot of BS)

Cannavore

Veteran
911 got us so scared we allowed them to cancel the 4th. today, we are so scared, we are cancelling the 1st.

no ones cancelling the first amendment lol except for maybe actual right wing policymakers trying to ban protesting or criticizing israel.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The Dirty Truth About Bill Gates

lets not forget about the pope of covid people, hes still out there stanking up the planet with his eugenic scheems

Latest posts

Latest posts