What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bill Gates

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
show proof your idea works, or STFU about it. :tiphat:
Refusing to do your own research is far from endearing. Since there seem to be a lot of non-researchers out there, here's some light reading for you.

https://www.homeopathycenter.org/treatment-epidemics-homeopathy-history

https://hhandcc.com/project/introduction-to-homeopathy/ said:
Homeopathic Prevention

Homeopathy has also proven itself invaluable in preventing illness. In the 1957 polio epidemic in Buenos Aires, the homeopathic remedy Lathyrus was given to thousands of people. Not one case of polio was reported in those individuals.
In a 1974 epidemic of meningococcal meningitis in Brazil, 18,640 children were given a homeopathic remedy for prevention. Only 4 cases of meningitis occurred in those children.
In the smallpox epidemic of 1902 in Iowa, the homeopathic remedy Variolinum was given preventively to 2,806 patients of 15 doctors. The protection rate was 97%.

Vaccines are an ineffective toy when compared to the human immune system and the vast array of medicinal plants in the world. Quit abusing your immune system with the wrong foods, and it'll work for you the way it's supposed to.

(Edit: Anyone else find it absolutely mind boggling to find pro-vaccine, pro-doctordeath methods being pushed by folks on a CANNABIS forum? Wow.)

Horselover Fat

Veteran
Refusing to do your own research is far from endearing. Since there seem to be a lot of non-researchers out there, here's some light reading for you.

https://www.homeopathycenter.org/treatment-epidemics-homeopathy-history

Vaccines are an ineffective toy when compared to the human immune system and the vast array of medicinal plants in the world. Quit abusing your immune system with the wrong foods, and it'll work for you the way it's supposed to.

(Edit: Anyone else find it absolutely mind boggling to find pro-vaccine, pro-doctordeath methods being pushed by folks on a CANNABIS forum? Wow.)

One only needs so much research to understand that banging a vial of water against a table is going to do absolutely nothing.

Seems like you should do some research into human immune system and vaccines. Pro tip: vaccines work because they give your immunesystem a heads up. And sadly I'm not at all surprised there are anti science people on cannabis forums.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
One only needs so much research to understand that banging a vial of water against a table is going to do absolutely nothing.
Awesome example of regurgitating anti natural medicine pabulum. This statement here shows you've not done any research into the subject.

Seems like you should do some research into human immune system and vaccines. Pro tip: vaccines work because they give your immunesystem a heads up.
I'm well aware of how vaccines work, and you'll find a lot of the exact same science being used in natural medicines.

And sadly I'm not at all surprised there are anti science people on cannabis forums.
I'm pro-science and always have been. It's why I'm so adamant the 'believers' need to do their own research. (Edit: I'm considering switching from a BS in mechanical engineering to a BS in bio-mechanical engineering. We'll see)
:thank you:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Vaccines are a fcked up replacement for living healthy. The corona virus is a joke to healthy people, same as the flu. My family, and millions of others, have already suffered at the hands of vaccines. The educated are aware of why vaccines are the wrong road to pursue.

I will avoid the diseases without the vaccines, thanks. I quit eating packaged foods and getting sick years ago, and I recommend anyone else who wants good health to do the same. When I ate like those who get sick, I was sick 4-6 times *every* year. Now I get a sore throat or get tired for an hour or half a day. I haven't been "Sick" in years. Flu shot? Fck that, the things make me sick for weeks. Corona virus vaccine?!?!? LMFAO Fck no. Are you stupid?

Gates showed me decades ago how fcked up his methods are with Micro$shaft, you're insane if you trust a vaccine program he has anything to do with.
:tiphat:
the fact that 8 people found this dumb bullshit helpful makes me sadder than fuck.

antivaxxers are like unchecked cancer but worse because cancer can't read and change its mind but people can.

sad state of affairs.

shaggyballs

Veteran
the fact that 8 people found this dumb bullshit helpful makes me sadder than fuck.

antivaxxers are like unchecked cancer but worse because cancer can't read and change its mind but people can.

sad state of affairs.

What do you call someone that is fully up to date with their vaccines as is their whole family, but do not want any more due to fear of unknown consequences?

Is that more like unchecked VD?...LOL:bigeye:

Again thank you for the civil debate on a touchy subject.:kissgrin:
Peace
Shag