What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Brother 11

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
All really good ideas Verite! Im so surprised they haven't implemented those yet!!! hahaha

I think Julies a puffer..so maybe she could do it naked smoking a joint!?!!?!?

Its sorta an inside joke. Julie Chen is married to Les Moonves whos the CEO of CBS. How bad do you need to be when you cant sleep your way onto something like 60 minutes and you get stuck on Big Brother?

T

TrichyTrichy

lol,julie can't her lines straight.
Did ya know les moonves was a cheesy bad guy on Magnum PI.

R

randude101

Its sorta an inside joke. Julie Chen is married to Les Moonves whos the CEO of CBS. How bad do you need to be when you cant sleep your way onto something like 60 minutes and you get stuck on Big Brother?

She is always on the Craig Furguson show, pimping her show. They were talking about the boss of the network dynamics a bit and it was uncomfortable looking to me.

R

randude101

Oh yeah, my wife is in a chat room fighting with other viewers.

Jessie is a meat head.

T

TrichyTrichy

factoid:After BB1 and the antics of the "non-nominations' peace-in there almost wasn't syndication in the US. It's almost imposible to find the first season dvd save bootleg.

NOKUY

Veteran
ok 0i did research.

mike is my fav of all them...and will....welll will could easily bouncce mike....i wouldnt mess with wiil...on an intelect level.

T

TrichyTrichy

Mike Boogie is an incredible business man. When he had "Belly" he was serving Allison (producer) and told her exactly what he would do if he got on the show. You know what..he did it.
He started out in LA as a papparazzi and got pinched trying to sell closed set Batman pictures.

NOKUY

Veteran
Mike Boogie is an incredible business man. When he had "Belly" he was serving Allison (producer) and told her exactly what he would do if he got on the show. You know what..he did it.
He started out in LA as a papparazzi and got pinched trying to sell closed set Batman pictures.

i believe that...mike boogie would have sold your soul if he could...will the same...will was a sly ass fuker....loved that!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will was a great player...told everyone what they wanted to hear and lied outta his ass!! it was a classic season!!

T

TrichyTrichy

Will and Boogie smoked big j's in the diary room during all-stars. It was also Mike's restaurants catering all those luxe meals.

NOKUY

Veteran
Will was a great player...told everyone what they wanted to hear and lied outta his ass!! it was a classic season!!

must spread more rep mrs babba...

will was the best player ever....no contest....and funny he played w/ mike boogie

R

randude101

You guys lost me..

So who wants an update on the show? Guess who is in the shit room, only showering in cold water and eating slop this week.

R

randude101

Jessie, head of house got the tatooed chick to massage his enourmous biceps.

The bikini model with the DDD chachas is bikini modeling

hunt4genetics

Veteran
It's been a weird opening of the season. Everyone is walking on eggshells. No one is expressing their personalities. They are too self aware. that should change after the 1st person leaves the house.

Latest posts

Latest posts