What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why is it OK for Trump to abuse his powers?. We all know if Obama did anything like this the GOP would be calling for his hanging most here would be as well. So why are you Trumplicans letting Trump dick slap you.

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Yup. That guy is GOP all the way.

Ah Boogie, I remember hearing these exact same things spill out of my mouth 15-20 years ago.

Do yourself a favor, and read up on the history of libertarianism and it's actual, core beliefs. I think you'll be a little shocked at what these so called "libertarians" in congress are really doing.

Hint - Now is the exact time when the power of the Federal Gov't should be flexed with all of it's might by helping the people. Not telling them to go get fucked.

Im well aware of what libertarians stand for. There really are no true libertarians in Congress, and even though I consider myself Libertarian I vote Republican out of fear of Democrats winning, just too much at stake like our second amendment rights or basic things like freedom of speech. Voting third party is a waste in America, learned my lesson with Donald Rainwater. I will always be for smaller government, I do believe people should get more money, but I don't blame it on libertarians. All of Congress is to blame imo.

Absolem

New GOP congress members being sworn in who consider their election win legit but Trump's loss was election fraud. Can't make this stuff up. Same ballots, same voting machines, fraud for Trump and no fraud for theirs. Some are going to contest the election on Jan 6th.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
why is it OK for Trump to abuse his powers?. We all know if Obama did anything like this the GOP would be calling for his hanging most here would be as well. So why are you Trumplicans letting Trump dick slap you.
... because it is amusing to see how much it pisses you off :biggrin:

M

member 505892

... because it is amusing to see how much it pisses you off :biggrin:

Are you one of the guys like Gavin McInnes who stuffs a giant black dildo up his anus on camera to 'own the libs'?

A mouthful of Trumps smegma is all to 'own the libs', not just because you like the taste.... riiiigggghhhhtttt....

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Im well aware of what libertarians stand for. There really are no true libertarians in Congress, and even though I consider myself Libertarian I vote Republican out of fear of Democrats winning, just too much at stake like our second amendment rights or basic things like freedom of speech. Voting third party is a waste in America, learned my lesson with Donald Rainwater. I will always be for smaller government, I do believe people should get more money, but I don't blame it on libertarians. All of Congress is to blame imo.

^ This "libertarian" is a cheerleader for a president who increased the debt from 20T to 27T. Literally added 30% to the debt in less than 4 years. Record high deficits, but hey their 401k is doing good (was it $0 before Trump got in office???) and got gun judges. WOOO!

Fuck everything else, that's the "libertarian" way

mowood3479

Veteran
^ This "libertarian" is a cheerleader for a president who increased the debt from 20T to 27T. Literally added 30% to the debt in less than 4 years. Record high deficits, but hey their 401k is doing good (was it $0 before Trump got in office???) and got gun judges. WOOO!

Fuck everything else, that's the "libertarian" way

Yea trump spent a lot.
No he isn’t a libertarian... and iMo the libertarian way has nothing to do with 401k and everything to do with the protecting the smallest minority (the individual).

h.h.

Veteran
Yea trump spent a lot.
No he isn’t a libertarian... and iMo the libertarian way has nothing to do with 401k and everything to do with the protecting the smallest minority (the individual).

At the sake of everybody else.
No. You can’t shit in the elevator. You may have the means and the right...

mowood3479

Veteran
At the sake of everybody else.
No. You can’t shit in the elevator. You may have the means and the right...

Libertarians respect property rights
One could only morally shit in an elevator if they own the elevator or if the owner has granted permission for the dookie

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Elevator Port-a-Potties?

picture.php

h.h.

Veteran
Libertarians respect property rights
One could only morally shit in an elevator if they own the elevator or if the owner has granted permission for the dookie

Some do. Some are just entirely selfish. Rights are just ideology. Society has rights. A mob has rights. My rights are always bumping up against the rights of others who infringe their rights upon me. In actuality, nobody owns the elevator. Without government infringement, anybody could claim it.
Of course you could always find a cave.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
In the end ^^, trump slips by congress but gets his ass kicked by a red state republican Secretary of State who even voted for him. It will be a fresh new female Georgia Republican AG who took office a few days ago handling the prosecution. How Sweet It Is (Jackie Gleason aka Beaufort T. Justass). State prosecutions are not pardonable by the president.

Georgia also happens to be having a run off senate election today that will determine control of the senate and Mafia Boi's own destiny. Mafia Boi's bungle will cause the loss of the red senate. (ain't that a cryin' shame)

If we're not having enough fun yet, mafia boi has called his right wing wacko buddies, thugs and racists, to come to DC and cause turmoil in our nation's capitol so that he can declare martial law, save the day, and remain president. (ain't gonna happen)

It doesn't get any better (or dumber) than this.

mowood3479

Veteran
In actuality, nobody owns the elevator. Without government infringement, anybody could claim it.
Of course you could always find a cave.

Trust me Someone owns the elevator.
Ur premise that there could be no property without government is misguided.

Government acts as the mafia.. you pay the govt protection money for protection against the govt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts