What's new

What to pollinate with?

I Care

I’ve got two prejects going right now and they are starting to show flowering. One is cutting of Old Soul and one is from seed Gelati Kush Mints x Double OG Chem. I am interested in breeding male pollen from a pure sativa or a pure indica into these hybrids. Most interesting would be some Zamal, Thai. or Haze. Indica interests would be Deep Chunk, PCK, Afgoo or another indica.

I’ve got two prejects going right now and they are starting to show flowering. One is cutting of Old Soul and one is from seed Gelati Kush Mints x Double OG Chem. I am interested in breeding male pollen from a pure sativa or a pure indica into these hybrids. Most interesting would be some Zamal, Thai. or Haze. Indica interests would be Deep Chunk, PCK, Afgoo or another indica.

)Edit: the following is just a thought as not to be a violation of TOU.
I’m thinking and not asking or suggesting but I want to start asking the people I meet, is it more than impossible… that find anything viable to help me grow some seeds?

IMG_1475.jpeg IMG_1525.jpeg

Other things I have coming to fruit this year will be from seed; NL, Bubba, Diesel, Strawnanna, something that was given described as bag seed. Also a cutting of Sour Kush if it is cooperative, I received it as a leggy thing and starved for food and light.

May also be seeking guidance on feeding for seeding

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

)Edit: the following is just a thought as not to be a violation of TOU.
I’m thinking and not asking or suggesting but I want to start asking the people I meet, is it more than impossible… that find anything viable to help me grow some seeds?

View attachment 18996282 View attachment 18996283

Other things I have coming to fruit this year will be from seed; NL, Bubba, Diesel, Strawnanna, something that was given described as bag seed. Also a cutting of Sour Kush if it is cooperative, I received it as a leggy thing and starved for food and light.

May also be seeking guidance on feeding for seeding
Good job friend. You have a bunch of interesting projects going on. I love pollinating females. It just takes so much time and effort. Nice to watch. Keep us posted on how they turn out.