Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Trump on the phone 'looking' for votes. :biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mgAn3FXPec

:dunno: perfect call...id bitch him out too...hes in chinas pocket

if you research Raffensperger/UPS/China youll see rattburger was trying to set up ups whose head quarters are in Atlanta..with china to streamline there shit right into Georgia with ups as the courrier
you think the pres might be privy to some intel on china dealings in the us?

trump says sometimes you got to take a little hit to expose a rat.....

spadedNfaded

Veteran

if you research Raffensperger/UPS/China youll see rattburger was trying to set up ups whose head quarters are in Atlanta..with china to streamline there shit right into Georgia with ups as the courrier

So the two perfect phone calls that we heard. One of them he's extorting another country by withholding vital aid to get the president to start an investigation into his political adversary. The second he's on the phone with Georgia Secretary of State asking him to fabricate 12,000 votes.

I'd say impeach his ass again

M

member 505892

LOL.... cuckoldery of the highest order

It has been said before and it still holds true.... Trump could fish a steaming turd out of the toilet and take a yuge bite out of it like it's an apple and your ilk would find some way to marvel at it.... SAD....

Hempy McNoodle

Please impeach him again! The last one boomeranged spectacularly on the deep state. I can go for a second round, lol. Top drawer entertainment to watch these deep state rats expose themselves while they try to go after Trump.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Please impeach him again! The last one boomeranged spectacularly on the deep state. I can go for a second round, lol. Top drawer entertainment to watch these deep state rats expose themselves while they try to go after Trump.

We don't even need to. Hell be out of the white house on the 20th and into the jaws of Justice. I wish you all the strength in the world, Hempy, 2021 is going to be very stressful on your MAGA.

It's sad that the Presidency has been reduced to "top drawer entertainment" but as they say, "Elect a clown; expect a circus"

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
here’s one of their evil grand wizards,

picture.php

these ugly fucks are destroying america

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you have millions that cant tell right from wrong we are doomed. Stupid people will be the downfall of the USA.. Look how many Stupid people we have. Looks like only 5 million voters that separates us.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just said we did lol. Aprox 74 million dummies. For me this isn't political. Id say the same for anyone supporting a person like Trump regardless of party.

Last edited:

growlegal

Veteran
I'm sure he will get fined at most.

Trump 2024!

You are probably right
Richie Rich has always been privileged but after that stunt trying to extort the Georgia Governor he won't be eligible for political office in America

It is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.