What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump and his supporters are living in an alternative reality. Its like being addicted, once the high wares off the withdrawals will be rough.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
You are probably right
Richie Rich has always been privileged but after that stunt trying to extort the Georgia Governor he won't be eligible for political office in America

this won't happen, but it should...

picture.php

entitled and corrupt baby dick orange fuckwit

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's obviously off his rocker. Who in the right mind would want to run after what hes gone through his 1st term. He thinks hes winning biggly. He ruined his brand, his kids will have to figure out how to recover. He will die in the next 10 years. Is that worth the stress.

Cannavore

Veteran
Didn't seem to stop Joe Biden...
joe operated a campaign from his basement during a pandemic lol he lucked out. and it overall remains to be seen. theres a good possibility he doesnt make it the full 4yrs.

trump's going to be burnt out from all this shit in a couple years. especially if he keeps holding rallies after biden is sworn in.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He might ride a bike, but he doesn't know where he is going.

it's not the destination, but the journey...Chump KNOWS where he is going, and it won't be back to the White House, lol. that's why he is shitting internal organs in panic...no brand, no protection from prosecution anymore. i fucking LOVE it. asshole should have been in prison years ago for the shit he has pulled. even if he gets off with fines, he will be ineligible for public office. :biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
After that phone call to GA, they might have to get behind the Feds. Probably not. But it could happen.

The loss of the close GA races the loss of the senate will be blamed on him.
With the blue senate it's time to let the good times roll.
Don't think they will let him skip out on all the bs he pulled.

That would be great seeing him go on the run to Uncle Vlad.

'Boogieman'

LOL, it only takes one Democrat to fuck everything up. Hello Joe Manchin :wave:

it's not the destination, but the journey...Chump KNOWS where he is going, and it won't be back to the White House, lol. that's why he is shitting internal organs in panic...no brand, no protection from prosecution anymore. i fucking LOVE it. asshole should have been in prison years ago for the shit he has pulled. even if he gets off with fines, he will be ineligible for public office. :biggrin:

Sounds like another liberal pipe dream. But we all know trumpism will outlast Trump. Lets entertain your broken record of a comment for once, then Tom Cotton and Matt Gaetz are strong possibilities for 2024. But of course a non politician will always be my first choice.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, it only takes one Democrat to fuck everything up. Hello Joe Manchin :wave:
Yup. That guy is GOP all the way.
Sounds like another liberal pipe dream. But we all know trumpism will outlast Trump. Lets entertain your broken record of a comment for once, then Tom Cotton and Matt Gaetz are strong possibilities for 2024. But of course a non politician will always be my first choice.

Ah Boogie, I remember hearing these exact same things spill out of my mouth 15-20 years ago.

Do yourself a favor, and read up on the history of libertarianism and it's actual, core beliefs. I think you'll be a little shocked at what these so called "libertarians" in congress are really doing.

Hint - Now is the exact time when the power of the Federal Gov't should be flexed with all of it's might by helping the people. Not telling them to go get fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.