What's new

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dramamine

If any want the help they need make sure Dem win the Senate. They will help us more than the Rep ever do.

Id bet if that happens will will see another $1500 stimulus coming our way.

You must have missed the post right above yours. Dems play the good cop, but it's clear they don't actually give a fuck. We all need something to believe in, I guess.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
oh, we’re talking about infestations...

picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are 9 judges dude. All of them agreed Trumps BS had no merit. They will not toss all the mail in ballots. If they could prove it I guarantee we all would be on board. Most people do not believe a word Trump or any that claim voter fraud when it can't be proven. It just makes you all look like fools when you except the word from a loser. All states Trump cried about did recounts/audits. Nothing was found that would change the outcome. Biden will be POTUS move on lol.

If any state wants to make changes to there voting laws that fine with me. We all know Republicans will block any attempt to make voting safer,easier for anyone in there state.

Lol !!!
The Republicans are infested ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must have missed the post right above yours. Dems play the good cop, but it's clear they don't actually give a fuck. We all need something to believe in, I guess.

Na I didn't miss anything. Its a fact the only way any will see cash help is with the dems. The rep don't give a shit how many are in food lines. $600 is an insult the dems at least knew this. I have to give Turd credit for knowing this as well. Mitch will never help any that need it most.

h.h.

Veteran
Na I didn't miss anything. Its a fact the only way any will see cash help is with the dems. The rep don't give a shit how many are in food lines. $600 is an insult the dems at least knew this. I have to give Turd credit for knowing this as well. Mitch will never help any that need it most.

It was a fraudulent package deal the turd man presented. The $2000 was a bribe for our souls. He never meant for us to have it.

Cannavore

Veteran
ProPublica;

Senate 81-13 vote overriding President Trump's veto of defense authorization bill. 40 Republicans joined 40 Democrats & 1 Independent (King) in voting Yes. Here are the No votes:

EqrHx7_WMAITxR2

mowood3479

Veteran
It was a fraudulent package deal the turd man presented. The $2000 was a bribe for our souls. He never meant for us to have it.

A lot of hyperbole going on
If the govt cuts me a check for 2k, or 10k I’m gonna cash that shit..
They didn’t purchase my soul
I’m just taking SOME of my stolen money back

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
President-elect Joe Biden will push for a third round of stimulus checks in the next Covid-19 relief bill, he recently said.

The former vice president said at an event in Wilmington, Delaware, that his plan will call for direct payments to Americans, but declined to specify how large they would be, calling that a matter for negotiation.

“I think you’re seeing that there is a clear understanding that these issues go beyond any ideology,” Biden said. “People are desperately hurting, and the Republicans are hurting as badly as Democrats.”

This global catastrophe is far from over. And we thought 2007-2009 was bad economically.

mowood3479

Veteran
President-elect Joe Biden will push for a third round of stimulus checks in the next Covid-19 relief bill, he recently said.

The former vice president said at an event in Wilmington, Delaware, that his plan will call for direct payments to Americans, but declined to specify how large they would be, calling that a matter for negotiation.

“I think you’re seeing that there is a clear understanding that these issues go beyond any ideology,” Biden said. “People are desperately hurting, and the Republicans are hurting as badly as Democrats.”

This global catastrophe is far from over. And we thought 2007-2009 was bad economically.

One post I can agree with you on... (as much as that grosses me out)
The level of economic devastation is orders of magnitude higher than 08.
The government has provided a “cure” (aka arbitrary lockdowns and mask mandates) that don’t work and are far more harmful than the disease ever could be.

Millions of people are going to starve to death behind this bullshit. the only thing that remains to be seen is if the starvation level poverty will reach the USA en masse

growlegal

Veteran
One post I can agree with you on... (as much as that grosses me out)
The level of economic devastation is orders of magnitude higher than 08.
The government has provided a “cure” (aka arbitrary lockdowns and mask mandates) that don’t work and are far more harmful than the disease ever could be.

Millions of people are going to starve to death behind this bullshit. the only thing that remains to be seen is if the starvation level poverty will reach the USA en masse

I plan on providing cover fire to stop vigilantes

How about that for a plan ?

Cannavore

Veteran
The worst 29 Senate Democrats on military spending during the Trump administration, a breakdown

• Of the 47 Democrats in the Senate right now (including Sanders, Mark Kelly, and Doug Jones), 34 never voted against a Trump-era NDAA. Of those, 29 were in office for the duration of the Trump administration.
  • Military expenditures were $598 billion in fiscal year 2017 (this figure was delimited by Obama’s last NDAA). It’ll likely be over $750 billion in fiscal year 2021.
  • Had military spending been frozen at $598 billion for fiscal years 2018-21, the US would have spent ~$400 billion less on the military under Trump.
  • $400 billion = 200,000,000 relief checks (worth $2,000).

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff50f6026-8817-4b6d-abf9-c3b131adb43b_858x916.jpeg

Senators Jeff Merkley (OR), Ron Wyden (OR), and Bernie Sanders (VT). These three rejected Trump-era military budgets with every NDAA vote they cast over the last four years.
Senators Edward Markey (MA) and Elizabeth Warren (MA) both voted the wrong way on the 2018 NDAA vote, but otherwise voted fine on Trump-era NDAAs.

^Those are the only five Democrat senators who voted responsibly more than 80 percent of the time on Trump’s military budgets.

https://stephensemler.substack.com/p/the-worst-29-senate-democrats-on

growlegal

Veteran
Democrats didn't get to vote on anything much
Mitch and his cohorts ran closed committees and named unseen legislature out with only Republican votes
No idea what all this has to do with President Elect Biden's victory though ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts