What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BHO Pills

InJoy

What about the effect on the liver, how hard is it to break down the bho?

I take budder daily and my piss is green and smelly i wouldn't be surprised if i was putting a strain on it, but i never read anything about it being hard on the liver.

Sometimes i have pain in the liver area, nothin serious i'm not so worried just curious if anybody heard of somebody having trouble from prolonged use of edibles?

rootfingers

If your piss is green and smelly at least try taking hydration more seriously. I know an individual who almost killed himself by not drinking water for several years. He literally only drank mixed up sugary crap and energy drinks instead of water along with a consistent fast food diet. He started to faint and/or reverse any time he exerted himself the least bit physically, I nearly slapped him as he told me his eating habits. Started taking hydration seriously and is doing much better these days.

rootfingers

More on the topic of this thread I wanted to let the op know that yet another very sick person has found relief due to this recipe. Got many 11mg doses of these into the hands of some very sick people who never previously used cannabis and the only one I heard back about is stronger for them. The usual story with him, terminal cancer patient, losing weight fast and steady, takes a bho pill and 30 minutes later he is feeling hungry, keeping food down now and feeling stronger for it. It made my week to hear such positive results and I owe so much of that good feeling to the information in this thread. Big thanks to all who have shared their experiences here.

InJoy

If your piss is green and smelly you better go get checked out...cuz that ain't healthy

If your piss is green and smelly at least try taking hydration more seriously. I know an individual who almost killed himself by not drinking water for several years. He literally only drank mixed up sugary crap and energy drinks instead of water along with a consistent fast food diet. He started to faint and/or reverse any time he exerted himself the least bit physically, I nearly slapped him as he told me his eating habits. Started taking hydration seriously and is doing much better these days.

Thanks for your concern. Is it really that rare to have smelly piss?

I thought it was normal kind of like if you eat asparagus ones piss gets green and smelly not too different than the smell i get from mine but only after i have budder if i go 2/3 daze w/o budder clear and odorless piss.

I drink nothing but water no coffee tea and dam sure no energy drinks or soda 1 beer a week maybe but plenty of r/o water everyday. I also eat home cooked food nuts rasins pure dark chocolate never eat junk food well i do like oreos, my only food vice.

I feel healthy but now i'm curious others don't find it normal to have green piss after consuming budder.

Maybe i have fucked up my liver?

gonna start a green smelly piss search n see what i learn (that sounds wrong)

Anybody who does get green smelly piss after budder please chime in...

Thanks

InJoy

More on the topic of this thread I wanted to let the op know that yet another very sick person has found relief due to this recipe. Got many 11mg doses of these into the hands of some very sick people who never previously used cannabis and the only one I heard back about is stronger for them. The usual story with him, terminal cancer patient, losing weight fast and steady, takes a bho pill and 30 minutes later he is feeling hungry, keeping food down now and feeling stronger for it. It made my week to hear such positive results and I owe so much of that good feeling to the information in this thread. Big thanks to all who have shared their experiences here.

Always good to hear stories like that

Thanks & Respekt to the OP i know i'm gonna give this a try one day

slowandeasy

Veteran
I was looking for something I could pick up today. Not over the internet. Thanks though you guys.

Hey Bullfrog, sorry I have not been on much lately. A quick and FREE pill holder is as simple as using and egg carton. Poke holes in the lid or get yourself some styrofoam and make as many holes as you want. Takes a little bit to poke the holes, but you can use it forever if you do not break it. Hope this helps!!!

whodare

Veteran
i drill holes the size of the pill with a depth gauge into a piece of 2x6 it holds 50 pill but could be made longer to fit more

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Dude? A 2x4? Do you eat these right away? I try to make these for patients, I don't think they want the risk of food poisoning. I make a couple hundred at a time and it seems to last my patients and I about 6 months. I wouldn't want bacteria growing on the outside of the pill for 6 months.

I ended up just buying some 3/8 plastic and drilled holes all the way through the plastic. Then I used a polishing bit after I punctured the first couple pills trying to take them out. I polished the inside of the holes so no sharp edges. Then I took a prep-board that fits in my freezer and placed in below the plastic. Then I take and fill all the pills, place in the freezer. Once frozen I place the tops on the pills and pick up the plastic only leaving the pills behind. Worked for me.

Edit: BTW Slowandeasy, the milk carton sounds WAY EASIER!!!!!! Good call on that one.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just make mine by hand with a semi-solid mixture of oil, bud and leaf powder, and corn starch. I can make a hundred in under an hour, faster than when I tried using one of those capsule filler machines. I keep mine frozen, so I don't think food poisoning is a risk. They're just for me and my wife, though.

slowandeasy

Veteran
Dude? A 2x4? Do you eat these right away? I try to make these for patients, I don't think they want the risk of food poisoning. I make a couple hundred at a time and it seems to last my patients and I about 6 months. I wouldn't want bacteria growing on the outside of the pill for 6 months.

I ended up just buying some 3/8 plastic and drilled holes all the way through the plastic. Then I used a polishing bit after I punctured the first couple pills trying to take them out. I polished the inside of the holes so no sharp edges. Then I took a prep-board that fits in my freezer and placed in below the plastic. Then I take and fill all the pills, place in the freezer. Once frozen I place the tops on the pills and pick up the plastic only leaving the pills behind. Worked for me.

Edit: BTW Slowandeasy, the milk carton sounds WAY EASIER!!!!!! Good call on that one.

Yeah, fast and free...not sure I would use a 2x4. Your way sounds like it turned out good! Surprisingly the home-made cartons last a long time...I do not make a mess when making pills. I would rather have less in a pill, than over-fill. Using a syringe once it cools down for a bit is the easiest way for me. Let me know how they turn out!!

whodare

Veteran
since when is wood poison???

i didnt go say get some pressure treated or non-com lumber but ok...

i dont store them in it i fill them in it then i store them in an old fish oil container...

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Wood is not as easy to clean as plastic. There for it might have more bacteria on it. Doesn't matter if you store the pills in the wood, if it touches the wood at all it can transfer bacteria. The five second rule never applies, no matter how bad you want it to. (like when you drop your last bite to eat) That is why you don't see food packaging company's using wood, everything is stainless or plastic. I didn't mean to offend.

whodare

Veteran
lol yes and they use wood chopping block in many food related applications...

it really is a moot point your cell phone mic is dirtier than you toilet seat and they are both plastic, as well, handles on bathroom faucets are commonly very bacteria ridden and they are stainless...

mysophobia?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Great thread SaE :D Thanks!

Couple things I've done with my pills that seem to help...

1. Yeah... I use dry sift. Don't BHO anymore. Works great. :D

2. I use powdered oatmeal... easily digestible by all blood types.

3. I add a tiny bit of olive oil first, before the oatmeal powder... makes it mix really nice and easy. Olive oil also digests easy for all blood types. (MTC can be hard to find and I don't do 'processed' foods anymore.)

4. With the addition of a tiny bit of olive oil and the oatmeal powder.... the pills stay fine at room temp. No need to freeze and they travel VERY well. :D

5. For those patients that use pills for mental issues (like my autistic self) I highly recommend diluting the pills until you can barely feel them or not at all. Preferably a sativa or sativa dominant strain. Then take them 3-4 times a day.
Be prepared for amazing results around week 3-4.

Stay Safe! :D

slowandeasy

Veteran
Really good idea HS! I have been doing dry ice hash lately, but have been too busy to make pills. Next time I make them, I will give the oatmeal trick a try! Hope all is well,
Slow and Easy