What's new

BHO Pills

Banefoul

making a small batch 10 parts coconut oil to 1 part bho.

double boil with water maintained temps of oil mix at 250 - 255 for 30m, very simple to have the correct temp with water as the buffer.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I got reports back from my lightweight friend, said one pill destroyed her, will try 1/4 of one next time. I took 2 more, and still a nice buzz, but not too strong. There's a lot of variance in effects, it looks like no single dose is good for everyone.

slowandeasy

Veteran
I got reports back from my lightweight friend, said one pill destroyed her, will try 1/4 of one next time. I took 2 more, and still a nice buzz, but not too strong. There's a lot of variance in effects, it looks like no single dose is good for everyone.

My thoughts too...better to make weak and take multiple pills. Only way to know is to try them. Different batches can vary in stregth, and very person is different. Also, when and what you ate effects strength

Medicgray

Slowandeasy, I have been trolling this thread for a few hours now. Great info.
In summation, 4:1 ratio works well. Mct and bho only. Cook 250 for 30-40 min. Measured at the oil not the bath. You use 00 caps. And fill 30-40.
Was wondering how viscous this fluid is? If I have this right. Your dividing about 8ml mct and roughly 2ml liquified bho into caps. So that would be about 10ml divided into 40 or 0.25ml per cap. Insulin syringe would be perfect. According to capsule connection.com, 00 caps hold 0.91ml and as small as #3 caps hold 0.3ml. Are you hand loading the caps and that's why your doing 00's? did you switch to other size caps or is my math wrong and you fill with more volume than I guesstimated? Was planning on ordering a small machine and caps from that site, and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
My friend has been making these pills for a decade because he has bad lungs and can't smoke. He doesn't need to make bho, hash, kief or whatever. He grinds up the entire flowered plant except for the stalk to make them using the same process. Eat 2 of his pills= great high. Eat 4 pills = you better have something to hang on to for the next 10-12 hours.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend has been making these pills for a decade because he has bad lungs and can't smoke. He doesn't need to make bho, hash, kief or whatever. He grinds up the entire flowered plant except for the stalk to make them using the same process. Eat 2 of his pills= great high. Eat 4 pills = you better have something to hang on to for the next 10-12 hours.

That's my preferred method too. Finely ground bud powder, leaf powder, coconut oil, and corn starch or some other filler to adjust the strength. Capsules with hash or hash oil can be made stronger for people with higher tolerances.

slowandeasy

Veteran
That's my preferred method too. Finely ground bud powder, leaf powder, coconut oil, and corn starch or some other filler to adjust the strength. Capsules with hash or hash oil can be made stronger for people with higher tolerances.

Leaf and bud can be harsh on some people's stomach to process. But glad it works for you

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leaf and bud can be harsh on some people's stomach to process. But glad it works for you

For me the key is to dry it well and grind it into a fine powder. I sift it through a mesh strainer afterwards to get rid of the big chunks. Finely powdered leaves and buds don't hurt my stomach at all.

Bulldog420

Veteran
I love these pills. The only down side is if I take 3 pills worth of MTC oil I get the SHIT's real bad. I blow some serious liquid out the back side when I take 3 or more. Never with 2 or less. Anybody else?

MrManDead

MCT oil making you sick like that makes me think you may have a coconut allergy? MCT oil is a very healthy oil that is well tolerated in doses 20X three pills worth. Many people take several tablespoons a day as part of a healthy diet. It's essentially one of if not the healthiest form of fat on the planet. My thinking is the other ingredient in the pills is making you sick. Not fully purged, maybe, or some form of reaction? I'd suggest making the pills with everclear as the solvent instead of butane and see how that works. Otherwise make sure the starting material or bho oil hasn't molded.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I made one batch for a spray pump from pure ethanol. It was a strange sensation, the ethanol would be absorbed almost instantly, and leave your mouth a little dry and coated with a thin layer of the oil. It worked, but I didn't find it very pleasant. I think eating it is the better option, and with MCT oil, the wait for an effect is minimal.

BubbaBear

Ive done runs with MCT oil and olive oil, the MCT is definitely a better carrier and hits you quicker. Im interested in hearing from people who have tried adding soy lecithin and or bioperine to the mix to increase bio availability as much as possible.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive done runs with MCT oil and olive oil, the MCT is definitely a better carrier and hits you quicker. Im interested in hearing from people who have tried adding soy lecithin and or bioperine to the mix to increase bio availability as much as possible.

Adding lecithin makes them kick in faster. They also wear off faster. Adding beeswax to the mix is a way to make extended release capsules. They take longer to kick in, but they can last a few hours longer. I've made lots of batches with and without lecithin. Only tried beeswax once.

I don't know if lecithin increases bioavailability for me. It feels like it just decreases the time it takes to absorb the full dose.

slowandeasy

Veteran

Just take a capsule of Bioperene before or with the MCT oil mix. No need to mix, it does help it hit quicker and a little harder. I hhave some Bioperene capsules still. That being said.....everyone has their own tolerance...and you can always take more. BHO pills an be very potent and uplifting. Good luck

MrManDead

I always use soy lecithin. It increases uptake in my opinion. My recipe is similar yet has some differences from the consensus here and elsewere on the web. Once I have 3.5 grams of an oil (I prefer Everclear 3 min quick wash to bho or even winterized bho, but to each his own) I cook it in a 200-210 degree water bath for about 15 or 20 minutes. I then add 30 ml of mct oil and melt the hash oil until it is completely dissipated in the oil. I then add 1/2 teaspoon of soy lecithin and bake covered for an hour at 220. Then I freeze 24 hours and bake another hour at 220. I get 60 .5 ml capsules or sub lingual doses this way. I feel like the slighly longer low temp decarbing and activation allows a much headier high. I think any temp over 220 produces too much of a body buzz and not near enough euphoric affects.

Latest posts

Latest posts