What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BHO Pills

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Coconut oil will be fine, but wouldn't it be about the same response, or does mct act more as a laxative?

Also I like the 0 caps, cause they are smaller. I find that I can fill about 7.5 0 caps per 5ml. So if u make a 50/50 concentrate, of mct/thc, u can get about 600mg in a 0 cap, or 300mg of thc concentrate. So it would only take u 3 pills to get 800 to 900mg. So u would only be getting 900mg of mct, or less than a ml, or a 1/5 of a teaspoon.

I take a tbsp. of mct with my coffee sometimes, n that can cause some mushy poops, but that's 15 times the dosage.

And my god, 800mg. That's a shit ton. I can take around 60mg, and feel like I just smoked a joint. A couple hundred mg and even the most experienced smokers are turning white n praying to their god of choice. But I know tolerances play a big role. And Ive noticed that people that take opiates for pain relief, seem to be able to handle higher doses.

MTC oil, after a certain amount opens the flood gates in your sphincter...

2ml may be fine, but 2.1 mls may open the gates, there is such a small tolerance between not shitting your pants and shitting your pants...

And MTC shits are nothing to be played with, no amount of ass clenching will make a difference if that MTC oil wants to make an appearance...

With Coconut oil, you can eat 1/3 cup before your start going down that slippery path...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Made some today, took 4 an hour ago...

My teeth are feel like they are really vibrating...

Good effect, about to go to sleep and see how well they work..

krunchbubble

Veteran
Just like edibles, I have a hard time GOING to sleep on these pills...

But once asleep, I slept VERY GOOD!

Its 11 hours after I took those pills, and im STILL HIGH!

No bongshots this morning, I feel great!

Miraculous Meds

Just like edibles, I have a hard time GOING to sleep on these pills...

But once asleep, I slept VERY GOOD!

Its 11 hours after I took those pills, and im STILL HIGH!

No bongshots this morning, I feel great!

LOL... did u take the 800mg? Im wondering if u do a light decarb on urs for more head effect instead of the sedation that comes with a full decarb. That's the only way I could see eating that much, unless I built my tolerance up over some time.

One thing I noticed about decarbing my crumble bho is that the 30 min at 240f cook time didn't get a full decarb for me. It took a good 20 min for the crumble to get hot enough to melt n bubble. I then considered that the start of my 30 min at 240f decarb (so it took me 50 min at 240f). Made a big, big, difference on effect, doing the extra decarb time.

turt3l

MCT oil Ratio Math question

MCT oil Ratio Math question

Hey guys I have been making MCT oil with pre decarbed BHO for some time. I have a question around what the correct math is for finding the percentage of the Concentrate in the recipe.
So here is some play math to see what you think.
If you were to make a 1 ounce dropper bottle of tincture using
7grams of decarboxylated BHO and 22 g(ml) of MCT oil.
Would the Potency per volume be
7 divided by 22 for a potency of approx %34, or
would it be 7 divided by 29(the total recipe volume) for an approx %24 potency?
Which is correct?

EastCoast710

Going to make these today with MTC oil....

I have a super high tolerance(eat 800mg edibles on the regular), so im worried about the amount of MTC oil in three to four caps...

That amount of MTC will open the flood gate of shit nirvana.....

Maybe cut the MTC oil with coconut oil to minimize the time im sitting on the toilet? Would that work?

that was my issue.. when i made with MTC oil.. lol. i eat around 800-1200mg of bho per shot and when i did with mtc oil i got the shits .. when i did it alone i got the shits.. i ate a piece of bread before . .and didnt get the shits lol

Miraculous Meds

Hey guys I have been making MCT oil with pre decarbed BHO for some time. I have a question around what the correct math is for finding the percentage of the Concentrate in the recipe.
So here is some play math to see what you think.
If you were to make a 1 ounce dropper bottle of tincture using
7grams of decarboxylated BHO and 22 g(ml) of MCT oil.
Would the Potency per volume be
7 divided by 22 for a potency of approx %34, or
would it be 7 divided by 29(the total recipe volume) for an approx %24 potency?
Which is correct?

7 of 29 is the correct answer. Lets see if this helps a bit. Say u test ur 7g of oil n its 75% thc. So .75 x 7 = 5.25, or 5250mg of thc. 5250/29 total ml = 181mg per ml of thc. Or 18mg per .1ml. That's how I break it down.

turt3l

Miraculous,
Thank for the clarification, I am a baker so baking recipe % is a bit different than this ratio.
Seems right it is the 7/29, also I do the potency conversion too but do it at the end of my equation, same difference. But as well I usually figure on a %70 potency, since its what I have tested. I am working on a highly concentrated version for using in baking recipes. Trying to hit the 10mg per drop amount so It could be easily added into a recipe to dial in the dosage amounts per serving.

Miraculous Meds

There are 20 average drops in a ml. 16g oil at 70% = 11200mg thc. plus 12g mct/coconut, so 11200mg/28ml = 400mg per ml./20 drops = 10mg per drop.

Its gonna be thick n might take a little warming before dispensing.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I finished making a batch of Sour Diesel capsules tonight. The one I took a couple hours ago is turning out to be awesome. :) I want to take another one but I should wait a little while.

I try to stay away from smoking bud before I eat any edibles. I think when it's smoked first the receptors are all occupied and the thc metabolites can't bind to the receptors properly. Anyone else notice this?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I try to stay away from smoking bud before I eat any edibles. I think when it's smoked first the receptors are all occupied and the thc metabolites can't bind to the receptors properly. Anyone else notice this?

See it works kinda the opposite for me. When I eat a cap or two, it seems to take a couple hours to work. But if I smoke after I eat them, they seem to kick in right away. Might all be in my head, lol.

jmewsk

I agree with DonkeyBrains that there is a possibility of the receptors being bound up if you have already smoke heavily during the day.

With that being said I think taking edibles or pills effects are hightened if you smoked after taking them when you havent smoked much during the day. Just what I have noticed. Sometimes edibles hit me different, but thats because variables are always changing. Edible might be the same but food, mood or body chemistry could be off.

Anyone have any more info on bound up cb1 and cd2 receptors blocking the stoned affect?

KONY

Veteran
Is there a preferred brand to get of the capsules that leaks less than the others? I got one bag on amazon, and they are very thin/crappy. Many seem to leak.