What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is some bho from a mixed extraction of chemD,ecsd and chocolope.

this stuff put Chaco out for about 18hours :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

phellowship

gettin ready for a 1/2lb nug run and was wonderin what would be around the right amount of vector to use,like how many cans should o get and the tube my bro has now is like a 2oz glass one,its kinda short and fat and im wonderin if a skinner longer tube would be better because of more saturation of plant matter during extract.any help would be grateful for

hammalamma

Veteran
gettin ready for a 1/2lb nug run and was wonderin what would be around the right amount of vector to use,like how many cans should o get and the tube my bro has now is like a 2oz glass one,its kinda short and fat and im wonderin if a skinner longer tube would be better because of more saturation of plant matter during extract.any help would be grateful for
Long skinny tube is better, a case of vector should be enough unless it's top nugs.

oil lover here :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

is there an QWISO lovers thread?

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN4649.jpg
    DSCN4649.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN4987.jpg
    DSCN4987.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN4491.jpg
    DSCN4491.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN5630.jpg
    DSCN5630.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 12
Yeah, I prefer to not have to waste time and effort just trying to get my oil onto the dabber.

This thread is full of some of the most ridiculous haters on IC. Dab some of by oil and then tell me it is underpurged.. I guarantee I let my shit sit on heat purging longer than 90% of the people here. Most of the time it sits overnight. Tell me how there is butane left after sitting on a heating pad for 24 hours..

HMK- PMed you a few days ago bud, check your box if your haven't lately.

i feel you man,,i think its funny when people regurgitate that all wax has butane in it...
i am going to be busting a thread that shows going from bud to clear slab to wax...then people can see unless your friggin whipping gas INTO your oil, theres no butane in it...i think in general many people dont do proper tech so budder does mean tane alot, its just not a guarantee.
check out my bhonly forum when u get a chance, its linked in my prof i think..
ez
heres a few pics..
slab in sky is pre98 bubba oil frmo a qp...like 17 gr i think...soso yield..
then i took it n processed it into the wax..totally chunky waxxy wax
other is just various nug sexy oil...few other bits too:dance013:

Attachments

• brainplaster.JPG
    brainplaster.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • KILLPRE98SAP.JPG
    KILLPRE98SAP.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 16
  • honeycomb.JPG
    honeycomb.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 13
  • NEWPRE98SAP.JPG
    NEWPRE98SAP.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
  • OG BUDDER.JPG
    OG BUDDER.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 11

hammalamma

Veteran
i feel you man,,i think its funny when people regurgitate that all wax has butane in it...
i am going to be busting a thread that shows going from bud to clear slab to wax...then people can see unless your friggin whipping gas INTO your oil, theres no butane in it...i think in general many people dont do proper tech so budder does mean tane alot, its just not a guarantee.
check out my bhonly forum when u get a chance, its linked in my prof i think..
ez
heres a few pics..
slab in sky is pre98 bubba oil frmo a qp...like 17 gr i think...soso yield..
then i took it n processed it into the wax..totally chunky waxxy wax
other is just various nug sexy oil...few other bits too:dance013:
All my clear oil used to turn to wax , but then I learned to purge correctly.:biggrin: I am not trying to vape candles, I want good tasting clear amber that last more than a couple days. What exactly is your process to make wax? Is it a half ass vacuum purge? Your sexy oil looks good but if you can "process" it into wax it is not purged fully no matter what you say. Wax sux!:woohoo:

:laughing:

lol...ok dude...im not here to argue with you..so ur saying what u VACUUM your wax out of your oil?? i mean thats basically what your saying..since you learned to vac "correctly" now your stuff dont turn into wax? im pretty sure you vacing the butane out has nothing to do with the solids lipids waxes sugars etc left over that dont come out with vacuum...now if you filter it too, obviously thats diff, you didnt represent that tho so i dunno.
you dont like wax good for u..most my patients do...
and you can call it processing whipping fucking with whatever...
the fact is this...
you can vac oil clear (and no its not half assed, id prob drop money on a bet its one of the most expensive and efficient vac setups in town, but thats a diff thread)

and i didnt say "it turns into wax"
i said "i turn it into wax"

again, really not here to be like..."NO WHAT YOU SAY WRONG ME RIGHT!"...and then argue like a buncha lil friggin kids...theres plenty of that on tokecity or most other forums...

so im not sure if your trying to troll me into an argument (probably), but suffice to say it aint happening...
ive asked numerous "shatards" if its sooo friggin cool and wax is sooooo sucky, why the hell were ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
the concentrate entries in the cannabis cup wax...
oh wait...i know, none of the entries know how to purge "correctly" right an were alllllll misguided shop owners and waxmakers and industry heads that just dont know what the fuck were talking about right?? but you do.yea yea were allllll just gonna throw a g and 20 of prod in the toilet cuz we dont know shit about making shit...
YA HEAR THAT GUYS!!
...lol

dude..get over it..ambers not the end all be all for concentrated resin...
and no, your just plain wrong..you can certainly whip purged oil into a buddery waxxy substance most call wax...and when i post the step by step thread with pics showing this, you can feel free to troll it and say the pics are all fake and photoshoped or uh something...
and no matter how many times you tell me no matter what u say wax sucks...you can always keep your opinion, your not gonna make something thats not a fact a fact...

too bad we didnt get our shit together quik enough to come up there n enter, id gladly stuff your face full of the best wax youd have ever smoked (dont worry people that wasnt like a threat i meant in a bowl/pipe/nail..lol i know people get all sensitive on line)...make a waxinista out of you yet...lol

really i could care less what you like...i like it all..patients, they usually like wax..and we , well we cater to them...i understand tho, you like ur oil, your doin small runs...you make ur persi..good for you..were not making just for us.. making for about 200 people that like everything from wax to oil to kief to bubble...so yea...
id like to say anything but pure pluto og sap sux...cuz its fire..but its not really true...theres a grip of great ass shit out there..
this is an old story tho..wax vs oil...

hammalamma

Veteran
that's not true.
Wax and budder are different. Budder tastes good for up to a week or so, wax is just ruined oil. I also didn't say purge the butane out, could also be moisture that makes stuff look waxy.

And for you waxmasta flex,
I never said that vac waxes out, I vac ALL of the tane and some of the moisture.
I'll be at the cup this weekend I'll put money down that my shits some of the best there. All of the concentrate entries are wax for the same reasons dispensaries only want wax, because it is easier for the masses to use.
Small persi runs STFU! you have no clue little boy.

I sould have known, patients? You must be a dispensary. Better get that money before the feds shut your ass down.

:laughing:,,,ok payaso..
u may not have said it but thats what ur post implied...sorry not a mind reader just trying to make sense of your rant..
what you posted about the reason all entries are wax makes no sense...the person making the wax isnt nec the dispensary that its entered under, it doesnt have to do with ease of handling, its a contest on quality...
and while yes you are right in the sense that many people do prefer wax, i think more people make waxy type entries because its harder to make a nice sexy oil....
lol @ you calling me lil boy...kinda creepy tho i must admit..

i know cuz its gonna be super easy for the feds to come in AND STING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 200+ DELIVERIES IN THE AREA..

should have known, army of one who knows everything...

the argument on wax vs amber is :deadhorse

since this is NOT a thread for something other than pics i thought...not sure how we even digressed so far, heres some brainplaster....
lets get this back on track..mmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkk?:thank you:

Attachments

• PLASTERSTALAGTITE.JPG
    PLASTERSTALAGTITE.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
oil & wax from same strain different purge methods
:)
the wax was achieved by using ISO before a final heat purge that the oil had which was an hour. but both were subjected to after a 30 min hot water bath purge
attachment.php
attachment.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raw Orange Bud BHO oleoresin vacuum purged to -29.9hg at 115F. Waxes not removed by winterization, so not turned into an absolute amber.

Attachments

• Vacuum purged at 29 hg & 115F-1-1.jpg
    Vacuum purged at 29 hg & 115F-1-1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
Wow ..lovely.We used to get vials of" honey oil" back in the late 70's. Thirty bucks a gram. It had a tiny bit of a pink tint to the amber. I NEVER tasted any butane or other processing substance. I had no idea how it was made just that it was strong, delicious, and sticky. A vial went a long way.
This is a great thread. I would much rather smoke bho than kief anyday of the week.One of these days I'm going to take the plunge and VERY carefully try and make my own..K+ to all the contributors!!

the stickest batch of BHO i have made to date,
purged it with ISO, no heat this round.
& i like the results.

i just sprayed it on to a pryex pan that was in the oven for 1 hour on 170F then after 1 hour i used a bit of iso to coat the bottom of the pan.
after 48 hours i was sure it was thoroughly dry

the taste really came though with this batch since no terpens had the chance to "cook off"

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
sorry ive kinda just skimmed the thread, but why are you guys against whipping?
I personally prefer wax over oil. I always feel like oil has a harsher hit

KonradZuse

Shatter/Oil > the others.. I don't like budder's consistancy, it's okay, but sometimes hard to handle. Oil can be messy, I don't think I've had wax... People assume there is butane left, if there was it would spark the fuck up, and probably leave some nasty residuals. Also butane's boiling point is 30F, so if you use boiling water(212F) it should all come out. I don't see why not, but I'm not a scientist/super oil maker... All of my oils have been shatter/oil though. Shatter for better quality.

Latest posts

Latest posts