What's new

Ace Thai

GainesvilleGreen

Crazy growth on these girls. Already taking over the 3x3 and we are just getting started.. 😂
Didn't realize it how fast they would take off on 11/13 and that big. Glad I didn't veg them or I don't know if it would work.. 😂
IMG_20240514_172346945.jpg

IMG_20240514_172416758.jpg

Cheers folks, got a long way to go. I've never smoked a pure Thai, hope it is worth the wait!

GainesvilleGreen

Thats what they look like with no veg. Madness. Im gonna need a bigger tent when i pop mine :D
Yeah bro, completely madness.. 😂 working me like a rib bone on a Sunday BBQ.. 😂 fuck bro.. 😂
🍿 🍿

loving everything about them.

Keep smacking them down that’s the only way I know how to control these crazy beauties indoors.

Even at 10/14 they will try to ripe a hole on the ceiling

😂
Trying to keep them calm brother. They're on 11/13 now, plan on 10/14 in a couple more weeks. Just need to move the tent a little to get my fat ass behind there to change the timer.. 😂
Ladies look amazing bro 💪 I never knew you super cropped already 😂 probably going to be alot more of that!
Thanks my friend, I'm always bending branches with these girls. Feel like I'm mud wrestling with two chicks.. 😂 😂 😂
That was very quick growth with no veg time, they look very promising and in good hands, wonder how long they will take. Also cuts from them might have a shorter period, hope you get two keepers, I love when I can't decide which one I like better.
True facts my friend, both phenos are so different. I'm thinking about cloning the one on the right, she seems a little quicker than the beast to the left.
Seems the one on the left is more suitable for indoors.
Only two! I was hoping you'd get at least 3.🙂

If only just found your thread, but will be watching from now.

Looking good bro.

That Malawi/Panama!, nice!.
My brother, thanks for stopping by. Glad you can stay watch me hopefully grab a harvest out of these girls.
IMG_20240520_175711732.jpg
IMG_20240520_175724197.jpg

Cheers folks

ScythianGold

Got my popcorn. I'm growing DJ Short's Blue V2 and Seattle Chronic's Thai Truffle outdoors this year. I'm hoping to cross them together. (purple thai x afghani) x (the one x truffle x thai). I want a Thai heavy cross that can finish in my climate. Can't wait to see how these Ace Thai's turn out. Been looking at that one for a while. Good luck growing a pure sativa indoors. Can be challenging. I recommend increasing pot size for as long as you can.

GainesvilleGreen

Got my popcorn. I'm growing DJ Short's Blue V2 and Seattle Chronic's Thai Truffle outdoors this year. I'm hoping to cross them together. (purple thai x afghani) x (the one x truffle x thai). I want a Thai heavy cross that can finish in my climate. Can't wait to see how these Ace Thai's turn out. Been looking at that one for a while. Good luck growing a pure sativa indoors. Can be challenging. I recommend increasing pot size for as long as you can.
Sounds like it would be a great cross. Good luck with the outdoors this year.
Yeah, these Thais are tough indoors. Been wanting to grow one for awhile.
Cheers
How are those thai ladies coming along? I bet they doubled in size by now haha
Pretty good bro. They're pulling a lot from these bottom fans. Liked happened overnight, around the time I changed the timer to 10/14.
A lot of tucking and bending, they have slowed down a little bit.
IMG_20240530_204427725.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts