What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

lob19

Veteran
@ KonradZuse: Sure, butane will evaporate in room temperature, but when you're doing BHO verry small bubbles of gas get trapped inside the oil. Bubbles can't get out becouse the oil is to dense.

BTW, I don't understand why ppl in this thread are so anti-butane ;) There's always some butane left in my oils but it evaporates before the oil burns. I like to put couple of drops on top of weed and then when I light it up the oil "boils" and it won't cach on fire until whole butane is burned/evaporated.

thank you ^
someone who thinks like i do!

light behind it

attachment.php

then with flash

attachment.php

JHerbz

Looks like what im smoking, is it just me or is the process of dabbing addictive...?
i love scraping up fat dabs to the perfect size then watching them bubble on the nail.. i love it so much i do another and another till i forget to take another.

I might have a problem lol

then i think i don't cause i only smoke a half G of BHO in 3-4 days. Used to last me a full week about 2 months ago.

Marn

Quick question: Is oily, runny, liquidy BHO just not properly purged? I used to get oily stuff when I first started but lately it's all wax, shardy stuff. Which is all well and good but or my Gpen i'd like something a little more liquidy. Any tips?

Kushed_

some BHO my friend made from my popcorn and trim....becoming a bigger fan of BHO especially since i have all this free wax more than i can even smoke! i usually topdress my bowls with some and melt with a glowrod...

Sugar leaf blend, the bulk that he sells to the clubs. 70% SFV and the rest is sugar leaf trim from my last harvest, lvpk, gdp, cherry pie, new wave..

Many excellent examples!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts