Here's some pics of my last Qwet:

picture.php

picture.php

Ready for be vaporized:
picture.php

Have a nice spliff!

phate

Veteran
This stuff smells like skittles, tastes like dankness, and puts ya to sleep (if your not digging into cheetos). We used 10 oz of prime dense purple Heady top buds, and ended up with about 80 grams. It is our own strain. Clallam Candy Wax (purple nepal x OG kush). We make this from heady purple nugs. our collective picks it up for $30 a gram, and donates it for $40 a gram.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FamilyBerzerker

Fairly new to making BHO and brand new to the forums. Currently have some honey I made with Hash Plant and Sour Diesel (nugs, stems and sugar leaf), super potent, very heady stone. I use a dome and nail on my pH(x) Mini Duo HD with a 4 arm ashcatcher. :bongsmi:

hammalamma

Veteran
This strain was given to me as GSC, but after growing out I believe it is new wave. The nugs smell like grape gasoline. This erl is from sugar trim , the nugs still need to dry more before I run them.
picture.php
picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
This stuff smells like skittles, tastes like dankness, and puts ya to sleep (if your not digging into cheetos). We used 10 oz of prime dense purple Heady top buds, and ended up with about 80 grams. It is our own strain. Clallam Candy Wax (purple nepal x OG kush). We make this from heady purple nugs. our collective picks it up for $30 a gram, and donates it for $40 a gram.

oh yeah,
mucho bueno phate
mucho bueno primo! :joint:

:dance013:

BHO594

This strain was given to me as GSC, but after growing out I believe it is new wave. The nugs smell like grape gasoline. This erl is from sugar trim , the nugs still need to dry more before I run them.
View ImageView Image

Thats burnt that some one burned you on the cut,But Nuwave is still exclusive smoke.Your errl turned out dope too id dab it..

CannabisTHC

Skittles and Grape Gasoline, both sound amazing.

This was when I was purging the butane with a hot water bath and it created a sphere just like in the movie, was wild looking, had to grab a pic.
picture.php

picture.php

88 gram tube packed full of Headband, Chem 91, Golden Goat, Trainwreck, I prefer Lucienne over Vector (Vector for my torch).

picture.php

Different run with similar mix. Not fully purged yet, either one or two runs with the extractor, have pics of both, can't remember which it is.
picture.php

Errl Pic
picture.php

piff puff

piff puff

heres some gold puff...
its made from jjs nigerian x the piff....crazy ass african genetics..
the piff is super oldschool i guess...from like nyc in 60s-70s? used to be called the puday or black haze...im diggin the sativas for oiln n waxin mo betta i think....seems like sativas whiff out better...anyone else notice that in general? i mean the whiffability ie whippin it into honeycomb or wax...:tiphat:

Attachments

• gold puff.JPG
    gold puff.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 14

phate

Veteran
Tasty, and it gets ya goin. This is a STRONG sativa wax with an awesome hazey flavor and smell.

we ran 6 oz of lower buds, and got about 34g. so the yields where pretty high for a sativa.

picture.php

picture.php

alamony2005

This made my evening, I thought I commanded the BHO scene with my tami.. lol I was taken by surprise when I opened my eyes to what was around... alot of SHIT that was.. some nasty shit that commanded a higher price! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! Freeways, wtf.. this video hits it home like one could never have imagined, hahahahah this guy is my old boss when he didnt break his 100k donation a week streak. I seriously sat through a convo like this with one over the top gentleman no one questioned.. untill... =)

4 oz in.lovely venus og...
my best yield ever i think..30.5 gr back of some of the best tasting menthol og dragon breath fire ive had..:artist:

Attachments

• KROK2.JPG
    KROK2.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
  • day 27
    day 27
    98.3 KB · Views: 16
  • VENUSOG.JPG
    VENUSOG.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts