What's new

Best vaporizers on the market today?

I think the breaker for me is not being able to replace the batteries. Have you ever tried ziggy?

For that reason I probably have to stay with the arizer. I don't see any oil attachment for the arizer however. The small glass stem that comes with the Air seems tolerable.

Thanks for info ziggy very helpful indeed much thanks.
Any input on Da Buddah, it's the non portable I'm most interested in, seems good value.
some posts ago i was mentioning that i understood only after some time i had the Alfa the importance of being able to change batteries! :) i think with some patience and skilled friend in electronics one can replace batteries both on the ascent and on the alfa, but nothing beats arizer for that.
the Prima, one of the newest, has external batteries just like a cellphone and they sell spares, so it's also easy, and it's a beast of a vape! but a little more expensive...
probably the grasshopper has a similar approach, but i don't remember... dunno about S&B portables...
i think portables will develop more and more in the years to come and producers will learn from their errors (they have already), with batteries for instance...

apart from the haze i don't know about any herbal vaporizer that works really well with oils and concentrates... it's better to get a good penvape for concentrates or build a portable dab like these fellows are explaining on another thread in this section...
even the ascent with its oil cartridge can't be compared with a proper dab, it could be a waste of oil...

unfortunately, living on this side of the pond, it's really hard to have the chance to try a da buddha or a silversulfer... like other northamerican devices they seem great but no one i know has one...

Koondense

Veteran
Seems I can get the Air for the same price as Alfa and cheaper than Ascent.
Also found some mediocre reviews of the Vapium Summit, so it's out of the circle.

Should I go for the Air? Looks like it makes the best vapour except the S&B vapes and Firefly2.

Ive tried several of them. The arizer air isn't bad, but it's just not enough weed in them for me. Have to keep reloading and it's just not satisfying (compared to a good tabletop)

Ah. I see your problem now. And I agree. With a "de verdamper" for example you can produce hits that are not doable with the portables i have tried until now.
I am just lucky that the crafty most of the times holds enough weed for me.

I think portables need more time and adjustments to work properly.
when i got the plenty, i unpacked it, filled it and got super high like first joints as a teen, the very first time i used it!
with the alfa i wasn't satisfied at the beginning... it took a couple of weeks to understand how to pack, how to draw, temps, ecc...
but Larry, i can ensure you that evetually portables will get you high!
not as high as a good desktop, i agree with you on this...
another thing is: you need really good weed :)

i'm more of a taste chaser, so i'm happy to use a good portable like the alfa, great taste!
the vapexale should be incredible! it's not so common in europe, most people are using S&B, Arizer, Herbalaire, verdamper...

Seems I can get the Air for the same price as Alfa and cheaper than Ascent.
Also found some mediocre reviews of the Vapium Summit, so it's out of the circle.

Should I go for the Air? Looks like it makes the best vapour except the S&B vapes and Firefly2.
if you're comfortable carrying Air + glass straw around, get the air! same price as the alfa, nice catch! :)
can i ask you how you got this bargain? is it used?

Koondense

Veteran
Can get a new Air for 180€:)

Actually my issue now is to chose between Air and Pax2, with minimal price difference. I'm all for vapour quality, other things don't matter much.

I think portables need more time and adjustments to work properly.
when i got the plenty, i unpacked it, filled it and got super high like first joints as a teen, the very first time i used it!

I unluckily have not yet tried the plenty, but the other S&B vaporizers are pretty much foolproof if you follow the instructions and not much adaptation needed.
I admit I was/am a bit of a S&B fan. Although it seems there are more and more, really good vaporizers around.
I'd love to try that vapexhale, but probably am also on the wrong continent for that in this moment :)
Ohh when I see the price of this one i'd rather not try it (yet). :biggrin:

I unluckily have not yet tried the plenty, but the other S&B vaporizers are pretty much foolproof if you follow the instructions and not much adaptation needed.
I admit I was/am a bit of a S&B fan. Although it seems there are more and more, really good vaporizers around.
I'd love to try that vapexhale, but probably am also on the wrong continent for that in this moment :)
Ohh when I see the price of this one i'd rather not try it (yet). :biggrin:
yeah, same thing here! :)
the plenty is hands down the strongest vaporizer i have tried...
if i had the money vapexhale and crafty would be mine :D

sdd420

Veteran
Order direct from China @dhgate.com. It's guaranteed and much cheaper too. I'm looking at the ariza solo or air maybe. sdd

Trich_Tyson

I got a crafty. It was expensive.. It's great. The battery life is very poor.

Highly recommend for portable vape.

That said.

This was my first step into vaporizers. With time travel, I'd go with a volcano or other high quality desktop. Portability will be nice for when i do travel (in car).. but I don't use the crafty for local commutes as I thought i would. Still pre roll the jays. I don't like the feeling of having paraphernalia or other stuff I can't swallow or throw behind the balls.

yeah, same thing here! :)
the plenty is hands down the strongest vaporizer i have tried...
if i had the money vapexhale and crafty would be mine :D

I went to the shop to buy a plenty and came home with a crafty...

I still would love to get the plenty someday. I think it should be relatively similar to bong use, effectwise?

I got a crafty. It was expensive.. It's great. The battery life is very poor.

Highly recommend for portable vape.
I agree. I love it, hope the flaws you mention get better in future versions.

Until the battery live is much much better I would only recommend it as single-person-vape.

I went to the shop to buy a plenty and came home with a crafty...

I still would love to get the plenty someday. I think it should be relatively similar to bong use, effectwise?
well it could be the most similar thing to a bong in a vaporizer fashion :)
but to me the plenty is stronger than a bong as well! :D

cograts with the crafty! why not a mighty with more battery? have you already tried it?