What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best vaporizers on the market today?

DAT

I have the Pinnacle Pro portable vaporizer.. I have had it now for about 4 years. Its ok, does get you really high with just a little bullet of herb. It has different heat settings.
I am in the market for another small portable vaporizer now. I wish there was a small vaporizer that had a small chamber built into it for a little herb to be stored, but i cant seem to find one with that feature.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I just bought a Volcano from a pal for 120 euro dollars, pretty good deal :)
Only i need to pick it up from da capital city before i can test her out, oh well :tiphat:

DAT

Congratulations BadTicket! that is a great deal! I have had my Volcano for 6 years and love it!

StillNobeard

Dang Mr. Bad, you scared me away from the Finnish forum. Me being a foreigner and such.

Anyway, this is what I have on the workbench in my shop. For those times when nothing is working right and I need to mellow down and think about the job at hand.

album.php

Made from stuff laying around the shop, except for the dimmer switch, it cost very little and does a very good job. Basic concept was found at skunk pharm research.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I use arizer extreme Q with the remote(love the mote)...best I have had and equal in clouds to the volcano imo

minds_I

hazyfontazy

Veteran
me mate who owns a few vapes got the plenty and aint shut up how good it is ,,going for a test later ..will let you know my opinion ,fwiw

Galaxy420

I have the Pinnacle Pro portable vaporizer.. I have had it now for about 4 years. Its ok, does get you really high with just a little bullet of herb. It has different heat settings.
I am in the market for another small portable vaporizer now. I wish there was a small vaporizer that had a small chamber built into it for a little herb to be stored, but i cant seem to find one with that feature.

the davinci portable vape has a tucked away herb compartment in the piece.
you open up the top to expose the heated herb chamber for4 loading and there's also a side compartment/holding chamber with a rubber pull plug where you store ground and ready herbs in.

when you're ready to load up the herb chamber pull the plug and tip the device so the pre loaded herb falls into the bowl/ herb chamber. it is a conduction device so flavor goes quickly, just the first few....

DAT

the davinci portable vape has a tucked away herb compartment in the piece.
you open up the top to expose the heated herb chamber for4 loading and there's also a side compartment/holding chamber with a rubber pull plug where you store ground and ready herbs in.

when you're ready to load up the herb chamber pull the plug and tip the device so the pre loaded herb falls into the bowl/ herb chamber. it is a conduction device so flavor goes quickly, just the first few....

Thanks, i checked out the video.

irontiger

I have to many vapes to admit buying lol but my favorite one hands down is the Vicod 5G. I find myself retrying many of my vapes from time to time when i learn a bit more about correct use but always go back to my 5G it seems. I added a 9mm(or 8) screen in the bottom of the oven and on top after i fill it these really help out. But i must admit as i have learned more of the use of vapes ones i had considered to be totally useless are back in the rotation so to me right now i think for learning to use them well was as important as finding the right one or type. At first i swore they were all garbage and couldnt understand why so many love them then as i learned more and kept retrying them i found i love them also now. The ease of use, interesting effects, saves herb and stealthiness have won me over, oh and now the flavors are blowing me away. Best of luck to all

Bongo Fury

I own a Da Vinci , and I say it's a very good vape especially when you use it with the oil cans ( I got six , ready to use ) because otherwise it's about difficult to clean. When battery life is going to end the problem will be where to fix it ( there's a video that explains but it's not so simple ). Now I bought a Grasshopper and for me it's the best portable vape on market : very simple to use and clean , six seconds heating time , replaceable battery ... it's a pure convection , and that means you can take a hit and another after two hours , really change your life !

The Verdamper

vape.gif

It took years of trialling and erroring with the help of recreational and medical users to get this result.
The initial purpose was to build a pipe to get as high as possible, but then it turned out the effects were very medicinal and focus changed on helping medical users, which the Verdamper has been doing for more than 20 years.

It will still get you high as a kite especially after you learned how to vape properly.

shithawk420

Veteran
ive heard many times the verdamper is the best but im sure they are hard to get and very expensive.ive always wanted to try one.my brother has this really cool portable vape.i tried it a couple times.its got like two little loading clips.one for concentrates and one for actual cannabis.he says its made out of gun metal.its wierd i tried it and its pretty good.its got a portable charger too i think.ill ask him what its called when he gets off work

Latest posts

Latest posts