What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best e-cig for wax/ hash

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Say Cheese!

Say Cheese!

:moon:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5200.jpg
    IMG_5200.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5203.jpg
    IMG_5203.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5202.jpg
    IMG_5202.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 10
Does anyone have an opinion on the Omicron V2.5?

I'm looking for something like that to use with oil only. Oil like budelight shows just above.
Nice oil Bud...BTW.

I have no experience with the e-cig type vapes and I could really use some help.
Thx
S_f

mingmen

Does anyone have an opinion on the Omicron V2.5?

I'm looking for something like that to use with oil only. Oil like budelight shows just above.
Nice oil Bud...BTW.

I have no experience with the e-cig type vapes and I could really use some help.
Thx
S_f

omicron is great for oil if you are not storing it in a hot car
maybe I am wrong but the pic looks like shatter to me. I wouldn't recommend the omicron for shatter

mingmen

Thanks
How come you wouldn't recommend the omicron for shatter

Something thinner works better. It has to drip all the way to the bottom to hit the atomizer and that is difficult for wax or shatter. Plus it is all enclosed so you cannot poke at it and adjust the load.

mingmen

im guessing bc the carts are delicate and shatter when rehardening may affect the viability of the carts?

It rehardens on the sides and it is difficult to even reach the bottom of the cart. It may also affect the viability. I heard it is bad if the atomizer is covered in wax after use but that can happen with many besides the omicron

little wing

Danktank, the cannon, vapedank, gpen. does someone have a link to compare these E-cig type products as used for concentrates?

I just saw the future of smoking and I hit it.

mk6

Danktank, the cannon, vapedank, gpen. does someone have a link to compare these E-cig type products as used for concentrates?

I just saw the future of smoking and I hit it.

I started out with a g-pen... it worked good for awhile, nice look, good battery life, but it dint last, so after looking at lots of u-tube reviews, I came across the Itaste svd, you can find them on the fastech website, I bought a Vamo v5Variable Voltage and the Innokin iTaste SVD Variable Voltage, then picked up a couple VHIT-C Glass Vaporizer glass globe's off flebay, this seems to be the best set up for me right now. I like-m both a lot, seriously!!! the VHIT-C coil last a long time too, I find tar/bho or crumble work great, side note: I havent bought a lighter in like 6 months lol and hardly ever smoke any bud lol its all consontrates for me now... but have look at youtube for reviews.

Blueidpirate

I'm curious, @little wing & @razor ridge, where do you get "The Cannon"? I'm wondering if it's the same unit I helped test. I test out new concentrate atomizers, for a friend who owns Vape pen business. If it's the same thing, The Cannon, was a game changer, for oil vape pens!

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Does anyone know if you can use the ATMOS RAW with Wax/oil and flowers?

Seems there is a little glass screen that people use to keep flowers from burning.
Deff videos of it on youtube with people smoking oil out of it.

Looking for info from people you own &/or have used this model.

Thanks,
BeL

B

Bob Green

You guys used a Vape Ape yet?

I used one a few months ago at a friends and liked it quite a bit.

razor ridge

I'm curious, @little wing & @razor ridge, where do you get "The Cannon"? I'm wondering if it's the same unit I helped test. I test out new concentrate atomizers, for a friend who owns Vape pen business. If it's the same thing, The Cannon, was a game changer, for oil vape pens!
E-bay is where I got mine

Blueidpirate

@razor ridge... ya his business is on Ebay. I'm having problems posting pics, but confident "the cannon" you own, is the unit I tested, Named & designed, the laser engraved writing on the unit.

Blueidpirate

On a side note. Burning flowers through a vape pen is a joke. When I think vape, I think Valcano! A small vape pen battery will never get a chamber hot enough to vaporize the thc, like a Valcano. All vape pen coils do is ignite the ground flowers and then cherry, just like any other pipe or bowl, with a heat element applied. Stick to vaping oil out of pens!

As for name brands. Atmos, Vape ape, TrippyStick, Gpen, I've tried them all! Don't waste your money, they all come from the same place! Everyone is just about branding the same pen's, and selling them at a higher cost, just cause it's got a logo on it. Duh, that'
s how the world works, but save some coin. I can go on for day about this subject! lol

razor ridge

On a side note. Burning flowers through a vape pen is a joke. When I think vape, I think Valcano! A small vape pen battery will never get a chamber hot enough to vaporize the thc, like a Valcano. All vape pen coils do is ignite the ground flowers and then cherry, just like any other pipe or bowl, with a heat element applied. Stick to vaping oil out of pens!

As for name brands. Atmos, Vape ape, TrippyStick, Gpen, I've tried them all! Don't waste your money, they all come from the same place! Everyone is just about branding the same pen's, and selling them at a higher cost, just cause it's got a logo on it. Duh, that'
s how the world works, but save some coin. I can go on for day about this subject! lol[/quote

Agreed, is not for flowers, but great for oil....and yes it has the laser engraved "THE CANNON" on the base....

hammalamma

Veteran
Atmos is a really good option for vaporizing oil because [1] it has no wick inside the chamber it's just ceramic and a metal coil[2] gets air from the side holes instead of the battery connection[3] you can soak the carts in iso to clean them and they work just like new. I have two and I still use them when trying to be discreet. There is also aftermarket tips you can get for them cuz I know some people don't like the silicone ones it comes with.

When I'm not trying to be discreet and just get high
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is a chinese clone of a Nemesis mechanical mod with a nimbus rebuild-able dripping atomizer.The wick is fc2000 ceramic wrapped with 6 wraps of 26 gauge kanthal wire, it should be right around 1 ohm. Power is provided by a 3.7v sony vtc4 2100mah 30amp battery. This thing hits just like a nail or skillet, If I wanted to i could build it even more hardcore but it suits me just fine like this. Much thanks to truenorthstar from fuckcombustion dot com.