What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best e-cig for wax/ hash

blaze361

finally found the 2014 coil nail at Dabstix after following the crumb trail from ebay if anyone else is wondering.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
EDIT: This is the same coil style as Version 1, has a cap which will make it better for on the go... no more spilled oil!
Version 1 is the one i use the most, burns wax and shatter much better than the other versions.

http://amzn.to/1cl0nye

Runs about $15 + the Battery

67000.JPG
vhit-ceramic-vape-atomizer1.jpg

Version 2 is difficult with the screen, bho's have a harder time melting down through the screen.

Good luck all!
BeL

Last edited:

blaze361

the coil nail sucks and takes a while to heat in the two ive tried

www.elevatevapes.com

outlasted my vaped and dabstix coils

+ cheaper

Yep, coil nail definitely is not quite there yet. The metal coil is way to long to heat properly. Even on the highest setting of the twist battery, 4.8v, it has a hard time getting hot enough to burn. Wish I would have known before I bought a 5 pack. It's a good idea, just poor execution.

prune

Veteran
any pens that use medical grade only parts? id love to throw bubble in a pen, but ive broken down a few of these pens and they all seem to be made in china with little to no regard for the health effect on the consumer.

once the market is more regulated, the best will rise im sure.

I think the Thermovape Cera fits that bill, all US materials and your choice of SS or Ti Cores. Puke strong hits for the unwary.

mingmen

Hamma

RDA's (rebuildable dripping atomizers) are a good choice for this use. I would personally prefer SS Mesh over what I assume you are using (Silica Wick) because you end up getting less concentrates stuck in the wick, as the silica is a rope/string like material. If you insist on sticking with silica, I would suggest changing over to Ekowool instead in 2mm size.

Low resistance coils are perfect but be careful with sub-ohm coils. There are quite a few RDA's out there that have adjustable air flow, or you can open up your current one by drilling it out slightly larger than originally. A lot of battery mods also sport adjustable air flow.

Here is an example of an adjustable air flow RDA called the Trident. As China clones shit every other day you can pick up this bad boy for roughly $16 shipped

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005256/1436802-trident-24k-gold-plated-rebuildable-atomizer

How do you find instructions for building these? And what kind of battery?

Rolldaddy

I just got an Atmos W V2. And I think it works well and is convenient to take places with you since it's small and fits in my pocket

Calimed

Veteran
Anyone ever try out the seego vhits from China? A store owner friend of mine that has tried out a ton of models claims these are some of the most effective units. I'm a little skeptical though because I have tried a couple versions of the bowl style carts and found it hard to get the oil to drip down to the coil.

mk6

the thing is there are so many of these out there and they are all very similar, its difficult to get one that works for everything...

I have tried a lot of these products, micro vape, g-pen, ego, cloud, n some other knock-offs... and find the real challenge is matching the right cartridge with the right product, ie. type of oil...

and the term "OIL" has so many definitions too, ie. ear wax, bho, tar, crumble, shatter etc...

so dependent on what you like to smoke, like doing dabs, then a top coil no wick cartridge is good, but if you want to fill your cartridge with a juice and run it all day without messing with it every time you want to do a hit, then you may want to use a good wick type cartridge, at least in my experiences...

so again... its the right cartridge/atomizer with the right concentrated extracts to get the best results regardless of the pen.... the rest is personal preference imo...

I do love these lil pens tho, great for traveling, and with the right set-up, its a no fuss easy to use anywhere solution to medicating, atleast for my needs...

mingmen

if you want to fill your cartridge with a juice and run it all day without messing with it every time you want to do a hit, then you may want to use a good wick type cartridge, at least in my experiences...

For example? I want to run it all day on bho. Do I have to mix it in juice to hit it all day? PureGold tastes too tire-like for me but I can settle for it if I really have to. I don't want to mix the bho with ejuice but I will try if I have to.
Still thinking about CO2 oil. Is there a good cartridge for that? Omicron is too complicated but still think I will try it first
Actually liking this gentlemen's v2 cart so far. And you can see what is happening inside.I doubt you can clean it though

GentlemansBrand

Hey mingmen, I was contacted by the moderators and asked to stop posting without filling out a vendor app. I wrote back asking to get one filled out and am awaiting a response. If you email me at info@ I will be glad to answer your questions and let you demo our products.

mk6

For example? I want to run it all day on bho. Do I have to mix it in juice to hit it all day? PureGold tastes too tire-like for me but I can settle for it if I really have to. I don't want to mix the bho with ejuice but I will try if I have to.
Still thinking about CO2 oil. Is there a good cartridge for that? Omicron is too complicated but still think I will try it first
Actually liking this gentlemen's v2 cart so far. And you can see what is happening inside.I doubt you can clean it though

yes n no... yes' if you want to burn it all day or more, without fkn with it, then ya you gota have a thin oil like product, like old school huney oil.... gota love that shit....

I have been making a vg/pg blend, to make my (tar like) bho thin so it works in a wick style cart for my pen... tho not perfected, Im am still working on it, as you can see in my vape gallery an yes I need to be a better extractor n have more weed to work with and better eq...

as for dabs... I have another other carts to play with, but its like 3 or 4 good hits, and you gota reload it... but like you. I wana no fuss, load it once, and be done with it... so I am still working on that...

but like I post above... once we match the right product ie concentrate with the right cart... we're all good...

btw: I tried some e-juice, unfortunitly it taste like a cig ugg, ie e-juice lol... so I baught some vg n pg and made my own blend, and its actually pretty tasty, but not very potent - yet... so im still woking on a stronger better runny oil, that kicks like my wax, and flows like old school huney...

mingmen

OK so do not bother with the globes and wick type carts from fasttech. Whoever had made fun of them and me is right. Total garbage and went right in the trash. Good source for batteries, chargers, and maybe ce4 if you use them but stay way away from the wicks
Right now just using running shatter in gentlemans original and 1.5gm carts. Very easy to work with

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey mingman,

I've practically stopped using my globe type pen since I bought a ti nail/bong. A good friend swears by the atoms raw for what its worth, will throw up a pic of the extract we use mostly to give you an idea of the consistency that works well in it.

Good luck,
BeL