What's new

Best Cash croppers strain

G

ganjygav

I would never grow or smoke a plant called cheesy dick.
Yuuk

It's cheese x moby dick lol ya I know the name is a put off but it was banging smoke. Everyone wanted to suck on my cheesey dick after they had tried it for the first time.

baduy

lol.
I grew two Moby dick females once. Yeld was high but the potency was medium and the high was a bit bland, maybe I wasn't lucky but to me, even critical would be better for a cash cropper. I can imagine some cheese could bring stronger personality to it
The same year I grew two Dinachem, spanish knock-off of stardawg, big yelder,slightly less than moby dick but not that much, very nice fuel/fennel smell, well balanced high/stone effect and good potency. Didn't last long.
If a cash cropper was my main goal I would grow it again

G

ganjygav

lol.
I grew two Moby dick females once. Yeld was high but the potency was medium and the high was a bit bland, maybe I wasn't lucky but to me, even critical would be better for a cash cropper. I can imagine some cheese could bring stronger personality to it
The same year I grew two Dinachem, spanish knock-off of stardawg, big yelder,slightly less than moby dick but not that much, very nice fuel/fennel smell, well balanced high/stone effect and good potency. Didn't last long.
If a cash cropper was my main goal I would grow it again

Yeah the cheese come through strong with the cheesy dick clone but it had a twang to taste and smell. Musky almost. Not sure what straight up moby smells like.
I've found most heavy yielders do put off some mid range potent bud not all but most. Super lemon haze is a good yield and superb smoke but it takes so long lol

baduy

The MD I grew were smelling piney, a smell that was not much to talk about in fact but impressive yelders.

meizzwang

I'm sure there were keepers in the moby dick batch (grew out the freebie from D*N*fem, but the one I grew was very bland and had average potency. Yield was decent though...

vieru

Thank you very much for your opinions!

I have to stay in air layering cloning and craft keeper phenos to one bonsai mother. Because numbers.

Bit more work, but pay per hour is still very good. Cheesy dick... :biglaugh::biglaugh:

.357 mag

blue dream is one of the best cash croppers out there
bd left, bd x cdd right pulled over an elbow 30 day veg takin at 68daze 12/12

Attachments

• IMG_9439.jpg
    IMG_9439.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16

.357 mag

chem double diesel rez

a stud dad the member jondoe found, there pics here somwhere
if anyone runs into him tell him to find me please IMG_9666.jpg

IMG_9614.jpg