What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

My definition of a Connoisseur Cash Cropping strain is:

1) At Least 18% THC
2) At Least 450g/m2 Yield
3) 9 Weeks or Less Flowering Time

These are my favorites so far:

1) Afghan Kush (Land Race)
2) AK-47 (Serious)
3) BC Big Bang
4) Blue Dynamite
5) Chronic (Serious)
6) Chitral Kush (Land Race)
7) Dynamite - A.K.A. Grapefruit Indica
8) Grapefruit Kush
9) Grape God
10) Hash Plant (Nor Cal)
11) Hindu Kush (Land Race)
12) Island Sweet Skunk
13) Pot of Gold (Flying Dutchman)
14) Satori (Mandala)
15) White Russian (Serious)

Some may argue that some phenos of Satori take more than 9 weeks or that some phenos of Chronic may be under 18%, but I'm assuming that everyone will choose the mother that best suits their needs.

Anyone else got any good ones, except Northern Lights?

Last edited by a moderator:

michntammi

I have some TRUE mtf2 3weeks into flowering....dont know the percentage but very,very potent relieves wifes pain very well:joint:

feltonmuggs

I've been running the Blue Dynamite for a while now and LOVE IT!
Glad to see someone else agree on it's stature, I had no idea it's running such a high THC content but that explains a lot as many people have commented that my nugs knock them right across the head. :bashhead:

I also run ISS, and NL#5 (haven't finished 1st round yet). Was surprised by ISS and her stacking late in flower, but I find she's best just beyond 9 weeks. She don't hit as hard as BD.

Great list, def interested in what others have to say.....

Good vibes, FM

Last edited:

JITAMON

My take

My take

ChemD-nuff said.
AK-47 -see above.
Mental Floss#1- this is worthy of a looky loo!!!!
Platinum OG Kush- the cut I have is NO JOKE. Exceeds every bottom line you have, and creates bottom lines for me.
Hindu Kush- Whoever said this aint conny smoke, you don't have a good seed line or cut. Get one cause this IS good smoke.:joint:
White widow.IF and I mean IF, you have a good one. PERIOD=bread n butter.
Blue Dream- If you have the one,you know. If not, better get it!!!

This is a partial list, i gotta go water,brb for more:joint:

mosess187

Is platinum OG kush an clone only strain?...were can you get this strain at?

my picks would be:
The Pure
Double Dutch
Mandala Hashberry
Aurora Indica

ChemD-nuff said.
AK-47 -see above.
Mental Floss#1- this is worthy of a looky loo!!!!
Platinum OG Kush- the cut I have is NO JOKE. Exceeds every bottom line you have, and creates bottom lines for me.
Hindu Kush- Whoever said this aint conny smoke, you don't have a good seed line or cut. Get one cause this IS good smoke.:joint:
White widow.IF and I mean IF, you have a good one. PERIOD=bread n butter.
Blue Dream- If you have the one,you know. If not, better get it!!!

This is a partial list, i gotta go water,brb for more:joint:
I agree on the widow, it doesn't breed true, so it could take a bit of hunting to find the good one.

I'd also add white rhino to the list.
Probably super skunk too (I don't know if it's a pheno hunt or not, but my Mass. Super Skunk was huge and fit the bill well).

Sensi Star takes the cake for me.

I've never found a Sensi Star mother with an acceptable yield for cash cropping, but then again I've only purchased one (10) pack of the Paradise Seeds version. I did find a good producer from the "Super Star" double back cross by Delta 9 Labs, however, it took about 10 weeks so was not suitable for my purposes. I do agree that it is some killer head stash material though - one of the most unique flavors out there. Maybe I was just unlucky? I only got 4 females from the pack so it's definitely possible... Does anyone else have experience with this strain?

THC% is dependant on many variables, not just strain/pheno.
And strike Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush, and P.O.G. off the list as those are definitely not connoisseur quality smokes.
Off of your list I would go for AK-47, Hash Plant, Dynamite, and ISS.

The THC percentage(s) are estimates based on my experience w/ these strains - it's not like I have a Gas Chromatograph or Mass Spectrometer handy...
BTW, my P.O.G. Mother is bad-ass but maybe I got a "mutant" or something....does anyone else feel that POG doesn't make the cut?

L

Laugan Gaucher

My definition of a Connoisseur Cash Cropping strain is:

1) At Least 18% THC

and how can you produce ganja 18 % thc with strains that can only produce 6-16 % - 12 % average ? there's a bollock in the potage man...