What's new

Best Cash croppers strain

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Impressive. Did you defoliate during flower?

How much light?

The lower buds look well developed.

That plant was grown in a room with 6k with many plants in it, and basically grew with no training other than defoliation to let light reach the lower bud sites.

DWC, not with air stones but submersible water pumps, with a chiller to keep temps controlled.

System was ultimately inefficient and I now grow organically where most of the work is done up front. But it did produce some large plants.

Peace joe :tiphat:

Rondon

I dont know why people run anything Big Bud related. The quAlity sucked then and it does now. Big huge nasty buds. Giant yields but whats the point?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Quite true... 1/2 p of quality is better than 2p of shit.

Would be nice to find a good balance of quality and yield.....

Arf

Most hybrid strains that finish in 9 weeks can be considered cash croppers, the final yield is more about how it's grown, than the specific strain. eg. SOG, SCROG, lollipop.
A good grower can get much more yield than an inexperienced one on the same strain.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Most hybrid strains that finish in 9 weeks can be considered cash croppers, the final yield is more about how it's grown, than the specific strain. eg. SOG, SCROG, lollipop.
A good grower can get much more yield than an inexperienced one on the same strain.

Agreed...the style of grow really makes as much difference as the grower does, but genetics can't be ignored. I can think of quite a few hybrids that don't yield for shit, no matter what style they are grown. Sure a certain style will bring about more yield, but...

Yeah, on the subject of big bud, yuck...can't imagine smoking that shwag, let alone growing something that doesn't get me high, as I smoke what I grow.

~star~crash~

this is what u would want in marijuana for a cash crop

this is what u would want in marijuana for a cash crop

Super Silver Haze ....
picture.php

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I dont know why people run anything Big Bud related. The quAlity sucked then and it does now. Big huge nasty buds. Giant yields but whats the point?

Ran it 'once' about 12 years ago, yup, huge yield...and yup, a 'small' step above schwag!

Peace
BM

vieru

Is this even possible?

Is this even possible?

I have illegal cash crop operation in my country, damn near russia. I'm grow from clones. I have 1 veg tent and 2 tents for flowering. One month for veg and 2 months flovering. I have allways under 40 plants because local law. Over that and you go to jail.

Potense of the weed is only thing what matters to my customers. They want just get high.

I have found few good phenos allready. Critical Jack (dinafem) and C99 (female seeds). Both produce 600~700g under 1000w hps in 60 days from starting 12/12 rhythm.

Beacause clones fuck my numbers very easily, I wonder if there is true cash cropper strain, which one I could grow straight from feminized seeds?

I'm looking for very uniform cash crop strain, which can give me so much potent bud in 30 days veg and 60 days flowering time as possible. (Or so much bud in one year as possible. Like 90 days 12/12 straight from seeds.)

Is there any stains which fill these demands? Really? My own grow tests have been really big disapointments. Too many phenotypes, too little yield, too long flowering time for most of the phenos.

Please, mister big bud producers, help me.

G

ganjygav

Biggest yield I had was from cheesy dick. I vegged 4 weeks and in 9 weeks flower I got close to 4 oz per plant but that was clone.
From seed ch9 critical mass 33 not sure of yield because this was when I first started growing and didn't even own a set of scales. What I do remember though was all 5 plants had the biggest main bud I've seen still to this day. As thick as my forearm. I've heard the term donkey dick to describe some buds this would of been what I used also lol.
If you go with c99 get the proper stuff not female seeds version. I done fs version. Nothing was done very quick I remember the longest was 11weeks and my tent reeked of cat piss while in flower. There was nothing about any of the plants that turned me on apart from one was super potent .

I still don't get the hate with feminized seeds. I've used them exclusively for years . Never even popped a regular bean. I like buds from every plant I put time into it. I've still got freebie regular seeds in my fridge.

~star~crash~

I'm wondering how GG#4 will perform out doors in NYS / Northeast

I'm wondering how GG#4 will perform out doors in NYS / Northeast

?? :ying: ??

.357 mag

who keeps anonymously neg repping ??.......................only cowards do that!!

we like a debate here at ic mag , so if you disagree say your piece !
thats an easy ? iffa ya been screwed over by the op
and most icmag members dont like a hearty debate ime
kinda like the left iffa ya tell them somthing diffrent that there belief ya mite as well be racist facicist or ya have a love for the ruskies
i kow more than 1 person to help out robman and gift him somthing then he turns around to sell them
called him out a couple yrs back for trying to sell testers

Easy7

Veteran
I'm not in Cali so strain of the year is a different game.

Pretty much any variety that is not 100% Sativa or 100% indica. Done by middle of October. Good resistance from the Sativa side with potency. Quickness from the indica side with some density.

I like fluffy resin flowers for ice water hash. Don't hurt having a bubble run.

Pretty much anything that dries to a bag appeal. Smell, shape, trichomes visible, yields well and preforms inside and out. So many varieties and more coming out everyday.

As always the pheno and grower make or break the quality. A well thought out plan is as important as the selection of genetics.

Same lat as Humboldt. 50 more inches of water a year and 11 less sunny days. Far more conservative but we usually don't have water issues.