What's new

Best Cash croppers strain

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
who keeps anonymously neg repping ??.......................only cowards do that!!

we like a debate here at ic mag , so if you disagree say your piece !

Your right growhi! I believe the haters are the ones too stupid and/or lazy to voice an opinion.

floralheart

Veteran
Old school NLx SK..good yield fast finisher at 8 weeks

View Image

I'm working on hitting this size myself.

I go with power kush and follow the dutch commercials, keep it simple.

I also like jilly bean, most kushes and anything OG or connoisseur/collectible.

That blue dream looked pretty wild.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Your right growhi! I believe the haters are the ones too stupid and/or lazy to voice an opinion.
picture.php

similar thread in the uk section, secret recipe was looking great

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran

AHAHAHA thanks for the heads up, I'll take the criticism. I actually do like TH Seeds , anyone who hates them - smoke on some MK Ultra and honestly tell me you didn't like it! I am honest about what I grow and judge totally by the seed plants, I pay no attention to the hype(and hate). Good plants are good plants, I am not too concerned where the seeds are from.

floralheart

Veteran
AHAHAHA thanks for the heads up, I'll take the criticism. I actually do like TH Seeds , anyone who hates them - smoke on some MK Ultra and honestly tell me you didn't like it! I am honest about what I grow and judge totally by the seed plants, I pay no attention to the hype(and hate). Good plants are good plants, I am not too concerned where the seeds are from.

It's good weed. It's kind of retro for the commercial medical scene. then there is the site drama. lol

growhi

yeah more than likely , its just a shame, the forum is here for debate , to share information! so if member's disagree , post why you disagree , have you had bad experiences with said strain ? , do you know of better strains ??

neg reps shouldn't be used if you just simply disagree lol

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Besides potency, you should look for one that grows fast, has a high yield and one that is tolerant of pests and poor grow room conditions. Yield should also be defined as one that has some weight. A plant can produce a lot of flowers, but if they are fluffy it does you no good. I look for one that has a great body and mind high. It also depends on your targeted demographic.... Who are your consumers? What do they like? You might have the best strain possible for Cali, but it might not work in other areas.

The total package is out there if you look. For some of us in a non-med state it is critical that we find one that meets these requirements, because we have less room for trial and error.

R.Fortune

Last edited:
Edit: just saw your looking for one in seed form, not clones.

I'd go with something that has: Casey jones, chem 4 or blue dream in it.
Avoid critical mass unless you want bland smoke(mids).

I'd look to something from connoisseur genetics, Mosca negra, pisces genetics, off the top of my head. They all have some heavyweights.

Rondon

Power Plant..Amnesia Haze...Super Silver Haze...Blue Dream...Super Skunk...White Rhino...Big Bud (yuck)...common Sour Diesel x Og Kush crosses...Ak47...NL#5 x Sk#1( Basic or M39)...C99...there are a bunch. These are older ones. More modern onez out there though.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Wow...old thread. Me? Still haven't found anything like I posted earlier in this thread. It was potentially the biggest yielding , most potent smoke I've grown, fast too.

The market has change so much since than, with kush's and glue being the money strains...lol. Gotta grow what the market demands. Like ol' DHF always says, 'adapt or parish'...words to live by. :biggrin:

Peace, joe

Three weeks in with Critical Mass, and they are way ahead in terms of bud development than anything else.

Topped once, lower branches caught it with the top branches, I think this one will YIELD!!!

Aota1

Three weeks in with Critical Mass, and they are way ahead in terms of bud development than anything else.

Topped once, lower branches caught it with the top branches, I think this one will YIELD!!!

I've never grown it but we my shop sells a tremendous amount of critical mass. It's usually around 8-9% thc and 11-12% cbd. Do you have a higher thc version by chance?