What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

benzo goes round 3!!! 1kw in 3g coco grow bags

huntingbb

No sir... been defoliating since veg up till now.. when I said Im going to stop I mostly meant no more plucking above canopy. I will keep on removing leafs below the canopy.. the ones not soaked in trichs.
o_O we're gonna have to talk about that.. right now i gotta watch supernatural with the babe ;)

benzo

o_O we're gonna have to talk about that.. right now i gotta watch supernatural with the babe ;)

So what ya wanna know ?

I actually did some more defoliation last night. On my god was I sticky. I can't believe how frosty they are getting. I took off a great deal of sugar leaf cause they were either over lapping or covering bud sites

Here's some crappy pics. Good ones coming some time this weekend

5/13 Friday tha 13th

picture.php

picture.php

benzo

Found some pics from the old computer.. Blueberry hash oil!

yummmmm

FROM ROUND 2

click here to check it out!

Materials
picture.php

Trim & pop corn nugs
picture.php

So I do a quick Iso rinse for >10 seconds or less.
then immediately strain it with a metal strainer (got my at the dollar store, used to catch food in the sink drain, fit right over the mason jar just perfect)

picture.php

I kif'ed like 1/4 or 1/3rd of the material.
picture.php

mmmmm blueberry kif
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

purging the alcohol, double broiler style
picture.php

Mixed it up real well with the corner of the razor to get 'earwax' like consistency

EDIT: THis tray turned out the best, yet I can't find pics of the final product :/
picture.php

Mixed half of the kif, into half of the tray to make "Jelly ; Kif and Oil"
picture.php

Oil half of the tray
picture.php

Purged it well, its rock hard at cold temps, but melts with little heat
picture.php

I packed it on top of ashes so it didnt melt thru
picture.php

Ahh.. the memories.

Can't wait to have hella trim to play with again ;):party::friends::smoker::joint::smokey::rasta::smoweed:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Damn dude thats a freaking THC factory your running there! Looks great, all of it. That defoliation stuff is crazy. So much for the theory pulling fan leaves will decrease yield. It looks like you will have some baseball bats up in that garden.:tiphat:

benzo

Damn dude thats a freaking THC factory your running there! Looks great, all of it. That defoliation stuff is crazy. So much for the theory pulling fan leaves will decrease yield. It looks like you will have some baseball bats up in that garden.:tiphat:
ahahahah thanks .

Defoliation IS crazy!

A few days ago I thought of doing a run with out it (The 'normal way') just to see if I am in fact lowering my yield..

The thought only lasted 2 seconds hahaha

With defoliation I have waaaaaaay more air flow in, out, and thru it

Without defoliation I had a large amount of leafs overlapping. The overlapping would leave large amounts of moisture on the leafs without me knowing. It messed with my humidity and is breeding grounds for PM!!

Im aiming for them baseball bats :laughing:::dance013::)

Benzo

Can I see a pic of the res and the lines coming out?

How high above the carrot is the res?

Yes sir.. Lights on at 10pm. I'll snap one tonight fa sho

Thats a good question, and honestly I don't know, I'll get that too

Question!
I was looking over my notes, and I'm pretty sure I missed the first application of Kool Bloom @ day 15.

I'm currently on flower day 43..

Would it be okay to add an extra (well not extra, but late) application of the kool bloom in a week or so?

I would of course extend the flower cycle ..any input on this?:):wave::thank you:

benzo

picture.php

The line coming out of the res is 28 inches high

picture.php

picture.php

The highest blumat is 19 inches high.
The thicker black supply line at times can only be 8-10 inches high and still works just fine.

benzo

Some info on the strains I'm running..

DJ Short Blueberry
Was at a dispensary buying edibles and saw healthy looking clones outta the corner of my eye. Normally I steer clear in fear of bring home bugs, but these 6 on the shelve were really healthy and at least 16+ inches tall fully rooted in solo cups. I was like,' "oooooh what are these?" As I got closer I read DJ s BB.

I thought naaaaah

So I ask the guy behind the counter what they were. He said DJ Short Blueberry. I looked at him dumbfounded like really? I asked him repeatedly if he was sure they were the real deal and he stuck to his story so I bought the last 6, even though I still didn't believe it.

It wasn't till I finally flowered em out around week 2 when the blueberry scent went into full effect was I finally sure of what i had. I was so damn stoked. I messed with the plants waaay to much that round tho..touching em and smelling em up every chance i got:laughing:

Reservoir Double Strawberry Diesel (Lemon Pheno)
My buddy Alamony purchased these back in 07 (?) for a pretty good deal, and they turned out awesome! He made some colloidal silver, put it on a lemon pheno female, which then pollinated itself and made feminized seeds.

He's been sprouting em and using them since! He was nice enough to supply all the clones for me. Link to his thread HERE

colloidal silver link here

Mendo Purps
Bought these clones from a fellow grower looking for a GDP/EURKLE/PURP kinda buds, but this wasn't it. It did grow the HUGEST leaf I have personally ever seen and has a very unique sweet smell so thats why shes still sticking around.

Speed Queen
Another fellow grower asked me if I could save a strain for him, and I told him sorry I don't wanna take a chance getting bugs or anything. He persisted, saying his friend told him (lol) that it was his best strain and it was clean. So I gave in and no sooner than I say okay he whips out a cutting from his jacket pocket and puts it on the counter..... I looked at it and laughed.

The clone roots were wrapped in a piece of a wet paper towel and the wet paper towel was double wrapped in 2 processed cheese wrappers!!!
we had a great laugh over that. The clone was only 6-8 inches long. the stem base was THICK & PINK.

Anyways, I nursed it back to health then cloned the shit outta it. But she was really sensitive to cloning, and took longer than the other strains to root. And once they rooted it took a few weeks to mature and show alternate nodes again. Which sucks because when shes not mature she seems to stretch a bunch :/

I wasn't planning on keeping her till I flowered her out. I was SUPER impressed with her. Massive yielder, great bud structure and taste!

Total plants in tray
8 BB - Blueberry 2 are in 2 gallon bags tho..
4 DSD - Double Strawberry Diesel
2 SQ - Speed Queen
1 MP - Mendo Purps

All pics taken 5/24

Layout of the girls
picture.php

Double Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

This is from blueberry in the back right almost corner.
One branch is vertical stacking the calyxes while the other is going horizontal. I thought that was so weird:chin:
picture.php

I know the blueberry has weird growth.. but I think she's slightly burned from the last kool bloom feeding?
picture.php

The purple is starting to come in
picture.php

Canopy
picture.php

:wave::wave::wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts