What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC BUD SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brother_Monk

Like this New York Beaster?

4343BH7-med.jpg

LMAO! I love watchin' some dumb ass squirm to try and save face, after making such bold statements that he can't even begin to back up. LOL!!

:ying:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
momb0 said:
WhiteWolfman - I agree with you there but I've come to conclusion that Everywhere is good weed and bad weed...Alot of the Canadians are coming to California for there bud and New york is tired of the bc bud...Its been ratings, the reason i know this because I knew the main man to get weed from where im at but now he's in jail.

Everywheres good weed and bad weed

LMAO...it just gets better and better...wonder what's next.........

I'm still laughing at $4000 a pound....I mean if ya wanna show your stupidity...just go out and buy a pound for $4000 and tell everyone you know.

If you wanna show your business savy....go sell a pound for $4000....

B

Brad

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....bottom line is......if you want the best weed.....then grow it yourself.......none better than that produced by nature and a little help from your own hand...
Amen brotha :joint:

Last edited:

momb0

4,000 a pond for top notch OG Kush 2 hits yer feeling high....I'd like to see some BC BUD .2 grams in a 2 foot bong and take 8 hits off of it...even when i break it up it has a hard time burning because of how resinous it is....I don't think godzilla can back that up

momb0

and yes I am a dumbass first time grower with alot of expierence to learn...The Og Kush may not have the look and appearence but it packs the high every time..... .3 grams can last me 3 hours....OG and The Devil are some of the best pot i've smoked and yet to have something better.....On this weed that you guys are trying to prove me wrong on whats the THC %? How much does it take to get you loaded for 2 hours? 2 Hits and your feeling high?

Last edited:
B

Brad

momb0 said:
4,000 a pond for top notch OG Kush 2 hits yer feeling high....I'd like to see some BC BUD .2 grams in a 2 foot bong and take 8 hits off of it...even when i break it up it has a hard time burning because of how resinous it is....I don't think godzilla can back that up
Ok obviously you missed my point..you said canaidians were going to cali to buy their weed...that is false cuz no canaidian would pay 4000 a poundUS for og kush or any strain..you couldnt even sell a pound of og kush in canada for that much....anyways im tiered of this...you make me laugh askin what the thc percentage of godzilla is....anyways lemonswiss is my favorite rite now

PEACE :wave:

Last edited:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
OMG you are a complete moron or a kid...(we should have an age requirement here) or, plain just decide not to read what the good people here contribute. Can the moderators maybe close this thread? It's not good for the community. It's guys like Moomb0 that give good folks like the rest of us a bad image.....now....or wait...ignore....well that too but kill the thread MODS..if you're watchin

Peace

G

:spank: This child seems to be stirring up shit all over the board! It seems almost every thread he enters needs to be locked. Hey mombo, its time for time out and a spanking! I also noticed your only here after school hours :pointlaug :chin:

G

momb0 said:
for one! wtf is a beaster...2. Theres not alot of people in canada so they come to california for some of the best weed...I'd like to see BC have genetics like we have in California. 3. Canadians are going for 4k a pound for OG Kush in cali

WTF :pointlaug I tried not to post in this thread but this is just some funny shit!

G

I would not say "The guy" he has not even hit puberty yet! More like a little boy on his moms computer. :fsu:

Last edited:
Yeah heres some Canadian crap beasters I'm growin in Ontario. Only 19 more days to go and they got no beef on them yet. Do you have any suggestions for me bro to make my buds bigger? I wake up each morning and wish I could grow as good as those from cali.

Regards,
Sinse.

Last edited:
R

randude

It is my opinion is that most of the weed that hits the streets is lame. I grow my own for that very reason.

R

randude

Sinsemiilian, that looks horrible? What did you do? Did you play Canadian television near those poor little girls?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Sinsemillian said:
I was joking bro. Yes they watch Royal Canadian Airfarce every night b4 lights out.

They got bigger after watching Thicke of the Night.

thicke-showbig14.jpg

Here is one cherry AK47 pheno I just harvested. Vegged 20 days from rooted clone and harvested at 54 days due to me tryin to move it to the sidelines because she was growing up into the light and she buckled in half as soon as I lifted her out. Maybe one day us Canadians will be able to grow like the Cali pros. lmfao.

Regards,
Sinse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.