What's new

BC BUD SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

momb0

Not really Alien weed....i've been smoking OG Kush and this 1000W harvest of it was the most resinous harvest and looked like triched Purple Kush and thats atleast 20% THC....If im getting weed it better be like this....smoke some with the dude than if its good buy it...if it's not fuck it

stevefrench

BonsaiGrower said:
Oh well...that's typical of canadians...we're too nice and I bet most canadians that read this just chuckled to themselves and though...ha...think what ya want buddy...I'm just gonna sit back and smoke this kind bud.

pretty much :joint:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
momb0 said:
im down....im getting CCC to so I'm looking to find a S.A.G.E or Hash Plant clone or a grandaddy purple or New York Sour Diesel Against that Indica....I'll put a thread from another growers OG Kush against that plant. THIS SUMMER!

How about less smack talk and put your money where your mouth is....grow something of your own and show us...not what your gonna do and not what your "buddy" can do. Maybe you haven't noticed but this community is for people to come and share with each other and learn WITH each other. Saying your bud is the best is like saying your penis is the biggest. Dude...I don't care if your Dirk Diggler...someone else could do your GF better...it's how you do her today that makes her stay for tomorrow....in other words...We all can grow good weed and bad weed. Ask yourself this...if you had 2 bags of bud. one was awsome and the other was shit....some dumb ass comes up and says...ya man..Beasters is going for 4k a pound...are ya gonna label it beasters and sell it to the dumb ass? ....sounds like that's what's happened.

Man I do find this thread funny. I'm amazed at how people think they have the best and no-one else could possibly have something as good. and heavens not better.

Moomb0 I'm not trying to single you out, I'm just using your post as an example...and well after all, you started this with a title BC BUD SUCKS...not a good start man.

and on a final note...I'm on the east side of Canada...and maybe we don't get all these "Hip" new sayings...lol, but I have never heard of "Beasters" before and I've been smoking for 20 years.

Like someone else said...if you are buying it then get it from a reputable dealer. OR>>> smoke some...is it good? buy it...is it shit? don't buy it.

Like for real people....how many times have you EVER ...known what kind of strain is in that plastic baggie that gets handed to you???????

off rant...Sorry but after watching all the Vimy ceremonies last night, the last thing I wanted to see was this kinda thing....feeling a little patriotic....for good reason up here in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace EH!
BG

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
BonsaiGrower said:
WITH each other. Saying your bud is the best is like saying your penis is the biggest. Dude...I don't care if your Dirk Diggler..

Peace EH!
BG

Hey My penis is bigger. :woohoo:
What you talkin about Willis!!!!!!!!

Morning Bonsai.
and to all the people here weather your from Canada,us,or anywhere else
We all have our good and bad pot. no need to down on anyone's shit.

Stay safe and high.
HYDRO.

G

Even comercial cali bud is getting a bad name. Basicly if it is overproduced and rushed to the market ,and most of the time tumbled, it will smell like packed wet bud and not pack as hard of a punch.

momb0

yea but my messege is overall CAlifornia got the best weed...after my OG Kush harvest im gonna show that godzilla up

G

momb0 said:
yea but my messege is overall CAlifornia got the best weed...after my OG Kush harvest im gonna show that godzilla up

no not overall the best sorry, the best weed out there is being grown in someones basement or closet and the majority of the pot smoking public wont ever toke it, and i'll believe it when i see it about your OG Kush

irregardless we are here to help, so stay on the positive vibe and let it ride

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
momb0 said:
They should cross polinate a heavy indica with SALVIA and see how that shit is

Um.. isnt that how they ended up with Chem Dawg-Boy?? :yoinks:

18360dog_boy.jpg

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
momb0 said:
They should cross polinate a heavy indica with SALVIA and see how that shit is

How do you cross a "Salvia" with an Indica? ...did you mean Sativa? ...or maybe you meant Saliva? .. you mean when you crack the beans and germinate in your mouth? Don't forget to check PH.

Now that shit would be skunk beaster I bet.

and if you meant Cross a heavy indica with a Sativa then you just showed this thread is done. What do you think the top breeders have been doing for 30+ years????? What by chance did you think the LUI I posted yesterday is? ... do you do any research? or just what you are spoon fed? ....now I'm singling you out....come and get it

:dueling: :sasmokin:

G

F*ck salvia. How about a tomato x tobacco like in the simpsons?

Tomacco any one?

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
OMG....you people make me laugh with all these funny names...if you meant Sage or Mint,,,,,,say frikkin Sage or Mint. ...you guys wanna smoke table herbs yet claim your bud is the best.....

alright...ya know what?...I'm gonna go back to my igloo and do the normal canadian thing.....think what ya want y'all.

I'm out.

Stick whatever you want in your pipe

momb0

I mean salvia...They do crosses with plants but i mean Salvia x Kush or something like that...I'll bet you that shit would sell more then the honey bud

My god that is the ugliest fucking dog I have ever seen in my entire life

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Considering that you can smoke them both [ weed and salvia ] to what would be the purpose of even trying to breed them together when you can just mix them in a joint?

upNORTH

Verite said:
Considering that you can smoke them both [ weed and salvia ] to what would be the purpose of even trying to breed them together when you can just mix them in a joint?

makes a lot more sense.

B

Brad

momb0 said:
sorry bud Og kush is a weak yeilding plant..godzilla would eat her alive.. i can get 2 pounds per light with her in 7 weeks from clone. lets see you do that with og kush...hahaha and lemon swiss is better then that...lemon swiss clone

godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts