What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC BUD SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I'm so glad I found this thread, it's the funniest crap I've ever read. I just wanted to add that BC is a province in CANADA, there are a few other provinces and territories here. Momb0 I could put some dog shit in a bag and call it weed, but it ain't is it? Or maybe you could mix some salvia in it, or better yet feed the salvia to the dog and smoke the shit lmfao!!!

I'm well aware of the crap being slung around as weed cause I read about there dumb ass's getting caught everyday in the paper. I'd just like to say that "we" as real Canadian growers hate these bastards!!!

Peace yo lol, BG you're one funny Cannuck!

B/R

Last edited:

momb0

to let you know the purple urkle buds are gonna destroy that godzilla you watch...Im keeping this thread as a reminder of why i posted it in the first place!....The og does run for atleast 4k a pound but were talking top quality...It's still a strain that is profitable....Not as nearly as close as the Sour Diesel real or other name strains...Whats THE THC PERCENTEGE ON THESE BC BUDS like Godzilla and Lemon Swizz

Last edited:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
No wonder the dealers like you!! LMFAO ^^^^^^^^^^ ... man...that's just too funny. 4k a pound ...LMFAO ... do they at least put a condom on? :moon: Kiss you?...put a pretty little bow on it? .... :yoinks:

too funny. save the thread...ok ...y'all come back here and show us YOUR great buds there bud. I'm sure everyone is anxiously waiting to see what real bud looks like. Be sure to give us the smoke report

Cheers...if nothing else at least you'll be able to see why you posted it in the first place....lmafao...your a hoot :bat:

G

sup bonsai?,
We all know that Canada has great weed. But the fact remains that the B.C. bud that makes it state side is CRAP! Where ever you go there will be some serious smoker or grower that has the best shit. If you grow it or chose to smoke it everyday, or because of its healing qualityies, then its the best. I love growers who have worked with a strain for years to perfect it. When they let me try it I say: thats the best. Cause it is! There is nothing better than a grower proud as hell over his/her strain cause of all the hard work. Even comercial cali bud cant compare to some selectively grown love!

momb0

I was just wondering on a 10 pound jack russle terrier...from eating a perscription Oxy Cotton pill to eating hash balls and ate a gram of weed.....And shes still Alive!?

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
momb0 said:
I was just wondering on a 10 pound jack russle terrier...from eating a perscription Oxy Cotton pill to eating hash balls and ate a gram of weed.....And shes still Alive!?

:rolleyes:

B

Brad

momb0 said:
to let you know the purple urkle buds are gonna destroy that godzilla you watch...Im keeping this thread as a reminder of why i posted it in the first place!....The og does run for atleast 4k a pound but were talking top quality...It's still a strain that is profitable....Not as nearly as close as the Sour Diesel real or other name strains...Whats THE THC PERCENTEGE ON THESE BC BUDS like Godzilla and Lemon Swizz
Prove it..and i dont measure THC% sorry.. but they are my top indica and sativa strains..no hype..oh yea these aint BC buds

Last edited:
Yes it's true most of the canadian bud that makes it stateside is compressed, kiefed & yes grown in part by Vietnamese gangs. However i have had some batches of nice commercial canadian over the years. I prefer the canadian outdoor import for the most part as it is usually cleaner & fresher than the bc bud hydro rocks.

If the importers were smart they would take all that crap bud and make strain specific bubble out of it on the large scale & shoot over the border in potato sized chunks out of a potato gun. Then GPS the location & retrieve said hashtatoes.

Oh and if you want the real canadian headies you need to just go to any canadian ski resort on a winter weekend and look for little huts in the woods with smoke coming out of them.........................

:sasmokin:

99th post yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :headbange

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
well I guess I'll leave you with this guys. Maybe you haven't noticed and maybe I could have put my words together a bit better.

Anyone living in Cali that thinks that all the commercial bud comes from BC and only makes it to Cali should move to Toronto. It seems "the Centre of the Universe" syndrome is contangious and I think needs to be quarantined.

Dudes....there is a big country to your east and even more country to your north.

I think you are not only insulting most of Canada I also think you are insulting the other 50 states. and every other country in the world. Just because a few commercial growers are sending you shit dope, don't think commercial is always like that. for instance...hmmm....I think I got a pic of some commercial "Crap" that is as shit as you can get around where I am.

Who knows what this strain is...this is from a baggie handed to me at a bar for $10/G

so...I'm not about to go back through this thread, but I bet you find that when all the canadians say that their bud doesn't suck and is as good as anyone elses. We aren't saying your bud sucks...all we are saying is not all commercial crap sucks up here and by no means does all BC Bud suck. All I was trying to do and say is stop buying commercial crap and grow your own. Do you really think a Mcdonalds burger is better than Joes Burger Shack?

allow me to quote Gringo and show my point.

Gringo in your post you tried to say how some canadian bud is ok....it's still not fully respectfull dude.

Even comercial cali bud cant compare to some selectively grown love!

as if Cali is the best in the world no matter what and only Some of BC is ok....why can't everyone just realize there is a big world out there and we are all equal.

Peace and Love

G

Bonsai,
Great pics bro! I was just stating that That anybody who dedicates themselves to the plant and works with it to better it for everybody, grows the best shit. I say no to commerical. I was not saying that Cali bud is better than Canadian. Im in Texas. I see commercial cali and BC all the f'n time. I was only comparing Cali so that people could compare. I should used better words. I still prefer the home grown small scale TEXAS BUDZ! These budz are in a tight circle but DANK. Ive been to BC in 2003 during the whole "Its legal loop hole" daze and I have been to Amesterdam too many times. I do da west coast like every summer. And the east every other year. My fav buds come from texas. Sharon/WW- Shorline- Pinesap- Tres Diablos- Jacks Cleaner- Picasso- Mountain Jam- God Fuck- Avalon- and too many more to name. :wave:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
Gringo said:
Bonsai,
Great pics bro! I was just stating that That anybody who dedicates themselves to the plant and works with it to better it for everybody, grows the best shit. I say no to commerical. I was not saying that Cali bud is better than Canadian. Im in Texas. I see commercial cali and BC all the f'n time. I was only comparing Cali so that people could compare. I should used better words. I still prefer the home grown small scale TEXAS BUDZ! These budz are in a tight circle but DANK. Ive been to BC in 2003 during the whole "Its legal loop hole" daze and I have been to Amesterdam too many times. I do da west coast like every summer. And the east every other year. My fav buds come from texas. Sharon/WW- Shorline- Pinesap- Tres Diablos- Jacks Cleaner- Picasso- Mountain Jam- God Fuck- Avalon- and too many more to name. :wave:

There we go...awsome...now we're communicating!!! That sounds like a fair and experienced answer...totally respectful

I suppose I really need to watch my words too....when I say "You Folks" ...it's not really directed at any one person...more just anyone that puts his/hers as better than anyone elses, period....I like to hear things like..."was just as good if not better, but a different taste,... or a different buzz"...bla bla....

to just boldy say..mine rocks, yours sucks isn't what I think this site is all about. I see these types of posts by people that have only a few posts...that to me says they are just looking to start shit. Maybe I shouldn't say anything at all and just let it go round, but I'm trying to give back to this community what I took out for myself.

Hope I help.
BG

G

Respect :wave:

Lets just get high and laugh at the kids buying commerical for top dollar. They can brag all they want and we will be soo high that they cant even relate! :joint:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
Exactly....^^^^^^^^ Thanks Man....Maybe we could have this thread closed now....it's clear this was just a shit disturbing thread anyway ...it worked on me...hate it when I get sucked into this kinda thing. I think it's run it's course anyway.

Peace and much love to my fellow ICMagers all around the world. I even enjoy scrolling through the foreign lanquage threads just to see the set-ups and buds from around the world. Very cool things some peeps are doing.

Bright White Light
BG

G

i agree that this thread should be closed. BC has great bud! And so does Cali! If people want to talk shit about crappy commercial bud, then start a new thread titled "Commercial Bud sux! No matter where it comes from!"

Im sick of people trying to sell me some "dank cali outdoor" or some "Crystal covered B.C."
Go play in traffic. :wave:

peace.

commerical= bad

Last edited:

momb0

WhiteWolfman - I agree with you there but I've come to conclusion that Everywhere is good weed and bad weed...Alot of the Canadians are coming to California for there bud and New york is tired of the bc bud...Its been ratings, the reason i know this because I knew the main man to get weed from where im at but now he's in jail.

Everywheres good weed and bad weed

J

Jack Crevalle

Funny thread, way to get flamed LOL. You generalized like a mofo and made some canadiens angry, but in the end , you're right, so let's move on LOL

B

Brad

momb0 said:
WhiteWolfman - I agree with you there but I've come to conclusion that Everywhere is good weed and bad weed...Alot of the Canadians are coming to California for there bud and New york is tired of the bc bud...Its been ratings, the reason i know this because I knew the main man to get weed from where im at but now he's in jail.

Everywheres good weed and bad weed
i dont know 1 canaidian that goes farther then down the block let alone california...y would a canadian go ppay 4000 american for a pound...you couldnt get 4000 canaidian for a pound in canada even if it was og superpurple bubba kush...you have no idea what your talking bout my friend :pointlaug :wave: :badday:

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
i think we all got the good bud, you just have to know where to find it ;) no matter where ya live.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....bottom line is......if you want the best weed.....then grow it yourself.......none better than that produced by nature and a little help from your own hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts